I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A very frustrating experience over all.

Many of us in this forum are experiencing this situation from end of 2009. There is no consistency in their words and they make easy lies everytime and hide important informations, making it difficult (impossible) to believe their words. The Phase I details are still in air (increase area, floor, master plan, clearence, construction status, etc.). So what to say about Phase II??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bolara
    my experience is also the same.i am also thinking of canceling,if they dont give time. i have mailed regarding this but i havnt recieved any feed back yet!!

If I cancel, I will ensure I make a formal complaint with the CCI. 2% on total sale price, for something that has no clearance at all is illogical.
    CommentQuote
  • TO all those who have invested in Phase II

Hi Guys - customers of Phase II!!

I was just curious to know what made you guys invest in this project - even after going through these so many pages where all of us have shared our experieces!!

I mean, what other experience you expected from IB? Let us leave the potential of the project aside.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bolara
    what did they tell u regarding commencement of work for sec-14,before booking?

The sales person said that the work will start in 2-3 months. When I enquired the same couple of weeks later, I was told that the approvals are yet to be received and likely start of Phase-II work is after 8-10 months (minimum) !!! Now, I noticed in this forum that some of the customers are told that the work will start by Dec-2011 !!! I don't know what is the fact...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    Hi Guys - customers of Phase II!!

I was just curious to know what made you guys invest in this project - even after going through these so many pages where all of us have shared our experieces!!

I mean, what other experience you expected from IB? Let us leave the potential of the project aside.

I personally feel, the expectations were same like guys who invested in Phase 1 looking out for a decent place to stay in, good society, school and convenience (Somatane Station), A common man is out of reach of any property situated in Mumbai or in Navi Mumbai presently.

I don't think any other Builders or Real Estate consultants are Fullfiling all the customer wants n needs and to that matter completing projects on time. They are all the same.

As I have read through your mails, if everything goes as per plan, it's not so bad proposition at all, we need to wait n watch. Patience is the only key.
    CommentQuote
  • Well said lloyedm!

I think the only message that people should take from this forum is that this is going to be a frustrating journey. be ready for high handed behaviour. IB is going to lure you with a lot of sales talk.

But we are sticking on in the hope that the final product would be worth the wait and frustration and the pain.,
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys,

I think you need to be more proactive here to get your issues resolved .. I'm not an IB investor but it sure is disapointing to see this high handed behavior ..

You could
    a) gather all investors and form a loose association and let IB know of it's existence ..

b) Rather than CCI, directly work with IB management to get your issues resolved .. Keezpanvels' list seemed to be a good starting point

c) Threaten them with further action if they do not resolve your complaints satisfactorily .. There are a good number of options ..i suppose a media article on their practises is a good example ... Economy is soft and they would do anything to not have -ve publicity around a prestigous project ..

It's hard work .. but hopefully you guys see good rewards in the end ..
    CommentQuote
  • Vinodk123,

All the action points suggested by you has been tried out.

When I say high handed behaviour, I really mean it!!
    and you can see from various posts that they are continuing to do the same with Phase II customers.

But at the same time, they seem to be putting a lot of efforts in execution....workforce in thousands are deployed at the IB site and one can see the results...some buidling have reached 16 floors...

as i said, the journey wouldbe painful but hopefully the end result would be good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lloyedm
    I personally feel, the expectations were same like guys who invested in Phase 1 looking out for a decent place to stay in, good society, school and convenience (Somatane Station), A common man is out of reach of any property situated in Mumbai or in Navi Mumbai presently.

I don't think any other Builders or Real Estate consultants are Fullfiling all the customer wants n needs and to that matter completing projects on time. They are all the same.

As I have read through your mails, if everything goes as per plan, it's not so bad proposition at all, we need to wait n watch. Patience is the only key.

ur absolutely right, i felt the same....
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any help on which bank is good for Home loan offering max benefits.

Is SBI giving loans for this project under their new Green Project concept, as highligted in this forum
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Status on-line

I feel IndiaBulls can help themselves and their customers by posting the pictures of the current status of construction in their website. A number of builders are following this practice and gaining customer confidence.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GreenWorld
    I feel IndiaBulls can help themselves and their customers by posting the pictures of the current status of construction in their website. A number of builders are following this practice and gaining customer confidence.

What a BIG joke?? IB website is still showing the Master layout of 2009/early 2010 to hide maximum details from the customers and moreover to confuse them.

For eg. once they decided to increase the superbuilt up, they started putting floor plans of increased areas, but the CC always assured us that areas would be same.

For. eg. there are customers who have booked 3 BHK at different times, the first ones 1407, second batch 1464 and in the meantime the IB website started showing 1534, 1607, 1673, now 1690.

So by this trick, even though they assure customers there will NOT be any changes, the POOR customer who will have clear doubts on the area, finally accept in his mind that this area increase can become reality one day.

So now after more than one year of this pshycological game with customers, they have declared that areas are increased. So you have only 2 options...accept it or leave it...
    CommentQuote
  • Service Tax

I have received an intimation for payment which includes service tax of more than fifty thousand. Is it legal for them to charge service tax. It is really hard to speak anyone from customer service. There are loads of juniors being hired who simply hang up on you. It truly sux! Previous outstanding amounts were paid in time, still they have charged interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subskn
    I have received an intimation for payment which includes service tax of more than fifty thousand. Is it legal for them to charge service tax. It is really hard to speak anyone from customer service. There are loads of juniors being hired who simply hang up on you. It truly sux! Previous outstanding amounts were paid in time, still they have charged interest.

Service tax is charged at the rate of 2.5% on all payments made after 1st July 2010.

For Interest payments send a letter with all payment recept to prove that you have made all payments in time. They shall waive off the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    Mr. Wadia and Ms. Peeya where are you??

Has anyone met them personally? They might be IB guys who have disappeared now..
    I just have gone through their few comments at start of this thread.
    CommentQuote