Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
    Mr. Wadia, where are you?? Please show your face...
    I am around guys. It looks like IB is mking progress after airport clearance, so I kept quiet (or maybe contributed with my other aliases). Keezpanvel , when you get time, can you post a bigger drawing, thanks.

Comment

PDF

Originally posted by wadia View Post
      I am around guys. It looks like IB is mking progress after airport clearance, so I kept quiet (or maybe contributed with my other aliases). Keezpanvel , when you get time, can you post a bigger drawing, thanks.

PLZ CHK THE PDF IT IS MORE CLEAR

THE Entire 80 Acre plan has yet not been developed this is the plan that they are showing to the people who are going for Agreement. They are allowing people to choose the flats that they want.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
        PLZ CHK THE PDF IT IS MORE CLEAR

THE Entire 80 Acre plan has yet not been developed this is the plan that they are showing to the people who are going for Agreement. They are allowing people to choose the flats that they want.
        MANY THANKS!!!
        What do you mean by "They are allowing people to choose the flats that they want"??

Are we not getting the flats, we have already booked?? (I understand that phase is now changed to sector, but it is very similar. Earlier it was a closed like O, and now U shaped).

But how can they do like that??

Comment

HI

HEY MANY THANKS FOR SHOWING US PLAN..BUT EVEN I HAV SAME QUESTION? HOW R THEY ALLOWING PEOPLE TO CHOOSE THEIR FLATS AS THEY WANT???AND 1MORE THING I WUD LIKE U ASK Y U FEEL THAT PEOPLE WHO BOOKED 1BHK &1.5BHK R LOOSERS??

THE Entire 80 Acre plan has yet not been developed this is the plan that they are showing to the people who are going for Agreement. They are allowing people to choose the flats that they want.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
            HEY MANY THANKS FOR SHOWING US PLAN..BUT EVEN I HAV SAME QUESTION? HOW R THEY ALLOWING PEOPLE TO CHOOSE THEIR FLATS AS THEY WANT???AND 1MORE THING I WUD LIKE U ASK Y U FEEL THAT PEOPLE WHO BOOKED 1BHK &1.5BHK R LOOSERS??

[/QUOTE]
            Actually if you see the earlier layout the 1 bhk and the 1.5 bhk was in the U Layout where in the garden and the club house could be seen.In the Present layout there is no such garden or view for the 1 bhk.

In my case i had chose the corner flat which had a good view of the garden and the club house.

In that sense yes its a loss however overall also the 1 bhk is at the back of the complex which was not case as earlier.

As regards for choosing the flat they have now named the buildings sector wise hence they might allow people to choose their flats as the planning has changed.

Comment

As regards for choosing the flat they have now named the buildings sector wise hence they might allow people to choose their flats as the planning has changed.( sorry keez but still i dint get wat u r trying to say does this mean choseing floor ,view or what i m so sorry but want to knw wat it means???

keez 1bhk 1.5bhk doesnt have garden view then how they have charged people for preffered location?thats bad..and did indiabulls called u for agreement or u just went to see plan to their main office??

[/QUOTE]

Comment

just got an update on registration - currently the registrations are on for people who have taken loan from indiabulls home finance - this is to enable the disbursement of loan.

Can somebody who has taken loan from IB confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
                  As regards for choosing the flat they have now named the buildings sector wise hence they might allow people to choose their flats as the planning has changed.
                  [/QUOTE]

I was informed that the agreements process is currently on. It would be done at LP office. Each one would be called and informed of the date of agreement. The flats assigned to us at the time of booking holds.

Comment

HI EVERY1..

FIRST OF ALL..LET ME TELL U GUYS AS I ALWS TOLD U I HAVE ONE OF MINE CLOSE FRIEND WORKING WITH IB,I GOT TO KNOW THAT TILL NOW THEY HAVE NOT STARTED ANY AGREEMENT PROCESS..IT MITE TAKE 3WEEKS MORE..AND WITHIN SOMETIME IB WILL GET BANK APPROVAL FROM ICICI BANK THEY R JUST WATING FOR APF CODE....AND I GOT THE ASSURANCE THAT NO1 IS GOING TO DO COMPROMISE WHETHER IT IS 1BHK,1.5BHK,2BHK,3BHK...ALL OF THEM HAVE SOME OR THE OTHER GOOD SIDE..SO KNW LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST..

Comment

IB NEW LAUNCH

HELLO EVERYONE

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X