Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 5 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

IB REAL ESTATE RESULTS

Indiabulls Real Q3 cons net profit up 50.5% at Rs 76.61 cr18 Jan 2011, 01:42 PMIndiabulls Real Estate has declared its results for the quarter ended December 2010. It has reported consolidated net profit at Rs 76.61 crore as against Rs 50.9 crore, a growth of 50.51% on quarter-on-quarter basis (QoQ).

Consolidated net sales jumped to Rs 399.7 crore from Rs 300 crore (QoQ).

Other income went up to Rs 18.2 crore from Rs 3.1 crore (QoQ).

Comment

If u guys recollect, last time IB had put the Investor presentation on the website wherein we had got the recent pictures of hte site.

However, this time IB has not put any presentation. They have merely piut the numbers out. There is no business review available on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
        If u guys recollect, last time IB had put the Investor presentation on the website wherein we had got the recent pictures of hte site.

However, this time IB has not put any presentation. They have merely piut the numbers out. There is no business review available on their website.

YOU CAN CHECK LATEST PIC OF PANVEL GREEN ON QUARTERLY RESULT DELCARED ON 18 JAN 2011

Comment

Floor Areas

Now ALL CHECK DETAILS are showing 3BR-3T - 1706 sq ft (earlier 1673) and 4BR-4T - 2404 sq ft (earlier 2252). The IB website is still showing the earlier areas.
          No one knows where it will end finally. So nothing finalized yet and they continue to make us fools???

Comment

HI

so what abt 1bhk,1.5bhk,2bhk area...i think its now jan end and no call from indiabulls for agreement..

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
            Now ALL CHECK DETAILS are showing 3BR-3T - 1706 sq ft (earlier 1673) and 4BR-4T - 2404 sq ft (earlier 2252). The IB website is still showing the earlier areas.
            No one knows where it will end finally. So nothing finalized yet and they continue to make us fools???

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
              so what abt 1bhk,1.5bhk,2bhk area...i think its now jan end and no call from indiabulls for agreement..
              Price and Floor Plans Type Size
              (in sq ft) INR *
              Floor Plans 1BR-2T-1Study Room 910 sq ft 40,95,000
              (4500/sqft)
              2BR-2T 1155 sq ft 51,97,500
              (4500/sqft)
              2BR-2T 1241 sq ft 55,84,500
              (4500/sqft)
              3BR-3T 1706 sq ft 76,77,000
              (4500/sqft)
              4BR-4T 2404 sq ft 1,08,18,000
              (4500/sqft)
              * BR-Bedroom, T-Toilet, SR-Servant Room

In Oct'09 When I booked 3BHK with IB the area quoted was 1407 sq ft at the base rate of 2200psf which comes out to be approximately Rs.31Lacs
              With the recent increase in area of 3BHk (1706 sq ft) the price of the unit that I booked has become approximately Rs.37.5Lacs which means a difference of a staggering Rs.6.5Lacs!! Even more disheartening is the fact that there hasn't been any considerable increase in carpet area...

Still I do not regret tobe one of the early bird investors in IBG because:
              1.the current worth of my 3BHK unit in IBG is more than double (Rs.76.7Lacs) its cost price (37.5Lacs)
              2.i am getting a 3BHK unit at a price (37.5Lacs) which is less than current price of a 1.5BHK (~41Lacs) in the same project

As far as agreement is concerned, I think we don't have any option other than to "wait till IB really does do it"
              Last edited by bhushank4; January 24 2011, 08:48 PM.

Comment

III PHASE

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                Price and Floor Plans Type Size
                (in sq ft) INR *
                Floor Plans 1BR-2T-1Study Room 910 sq ft 40,95,000

(4500/sqft)

2BR-2T 1155 sq ft 51,97,500

(4500/sqft)

2BR-2T 1241 sq ft 55,84,500

(4500/sqft)

3BR-3T 1706 sq ft 76,77,000

(4500/sqft)

4BR-4T 2404 sq ft 1,08,18,000

(4500/sqft)

* BR-Bedroom, T-Toilet, SR-Servant Room

In Oct'09 When I booked 3BHK with IB the area quoted was 1407 sq ft at the base rate of 2200psf which comes out to be approximately Rs.31Lacs
                With the recent increase in area of 3BHk (1706 sq ft) the price of the unit that I booked has become approximately Rs.37.5Lacs which means a difference of a staggering Rs.6.5Lacs!! Even more disheartening is the fact that there hasn't been any considerable increase in carpet area...

Still I do not regret tobe one of the early bird investors in IBG because:
                1.the current worth of my 3BHK unit in IBG is more than double (Rs.76.7Lacs) its cost price (37.5Lacs)
                2.i am getting a 3BHK unit at a price (37.5Lacs) which is less than current price of a 1.5BHK (~41Lacs) in the same project

As far as agreement is concerned, I think we don't have any option other than to "wait till IB really does do it"

ACTUALLY, advertisement on allcheckdeals.com is current phase booking and not previous. Previously, which you booked that is same and it won't be changed. Phase I and II is already booked upto appx. 23-24 floor. they are accepting booking upto 28 floors. floor 29 & 30 and 31-32 are paint houses and they have not disclosed and not accepted booking for that

IB greens panvel, launched III phase and booking has been started when rate was 4000. Officially they have not disclosed plans and maps also. they are just accepting bookings and sq.feets shown in allcheckdeals.com is for III phase.

Comment

Originally posted by Master IB View Post
                  ACTUALLY, advertisement on allcheckdeals.com is current phase booking and not previous. Previously, which you booked that is same and it won't be changed. Phase I and II is already booked upto appx. 23-24 floor. they are accepting booking upto 28 floors. floor 29 & 30 and 31-32 are paint houses and they have not disclosed and not accepted booking for that

IB greens panvel, launched III phase and booking has been started when rate was 4000. Officially they have not disclosed plans and maps also. they are just accepting bookings and sq.feets shown in allcheckdeals.com is for III phase.
                  Dear Master IB

No Offense, but I wasn't expecting such an Amateur statement from you or anyone else on this thread for that matter

Let me explain:

Even if I invested in phase#1, the appreciated rates apply to bldgs in all phases...
                  Today, if they start booking for the PENThouses in phase#1 they will charge a base rate of 4500psf.

If i decide to withdraw from this project today, IB will have to refund an amount proportional to what i have already paid AT AN APPRECIATED RATE (minus a penalty of approx 5%).

Also, after I withdrew from this project, my appartment in phase#1 bldg will be available for sell, not at the base rate at which I got it (2200psf), but at the current appreciated rate (4500psf).

Similarly if I hold on to my apartment till the completion of this project I will be entitled to sell my flat at the then appreciated rate and not the rate at which I bought it..

...I can just go on and on but i think i have made my point clear already
                  Last edited by bhushank4; January 24 2011, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Dear Master IB

No Offense, but I wasn't expecting such an Amateur statement from you or anyone else on this thread for that matter

Let me explain:

Even if I invested in phase#1, the appreciated rates apply to bldgs in all phases...
                    Today, if they start booking for the PENThouses in phase#1 they will charge a base rate of 4500psf.

If i decide to withdraw from this project today, IB will have to refund an amount proportional to what i have already paid AT AN APPRECIATED RATE (minus a penalty of approx 5%).

Also, after I withdrew from this project, my appartment in phase#1 bldg will be available for sell, not at the base rate at which I got it (2200psf), but at the current appreciated rate (4500psf).

Similarly if I hold on to my apartment till the completion of this project I will be entitled to sell my flat at the then appreciated rate and not the rate at which I bought it..

actually my intention was not that................

just want to share information which I had

Comment

Dear Master IB

Let me explain:

Dear B,
                      Good thing that u have booked flat at early BIRD stage.....
                      In my view.
                      The land cost does not change.
                      Its the time changes the cost of land.
                      Hence I would suggest ,if you have booked the flat at base rate of say (2200psf), the company has trick to attract to break this deal by enhancing newer projects adjacent to it say like PENt house or so called "SIGNATURE BANGLOW",or name anything for that matter ,the company gets more profit when it sells that flat at current appreciated rate (4500psf).
                      During this seasaw game, the buyer has no choice to either stay as its is on the BIRD stage facilities,and carpet area,and the company gets trick to break your patience and gain in both ways as NEW buyer for your property & also to attact you to come for new so called PENt house or so called "SIGNATURE BANGLOW",

Its the time judges you what one needs at a particular time.
                      Its always to strech your limits as u like GAME policy.
                      But in the current "MARATHON, I would suggest all INDIAN BULLS, to get SYMPHONY and HARMONY,and also deal with your patientce with wait & watch policy till you get your dream house.

as a early BIRD though u shall get same benfits in the boundries of the project isn't it???????

after all we all have to to into the water of sacred :"GANGA" once day.

So live healthyly & peacefully with less burden & TENSION>>>>>>
                      Good LUCK, and Cheers,
                      savvy_v

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X