Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

HI EVERY1...

ANY1 WHO VISITED RECENTLY ON SITE??ANY NEW UPDATES??

Comment

Any news friends..?

Comment

Registration

Called IB on Friday. Their sales team has been taught to say that due to technical reason the registration has been stopped. The real reason being there are still issues with their legal paperwork and licenses. So I am guessing another couple of months!

Comment

Any progress update for 2011 for India Bulls, Panvel

I am posting on this forum for the first time even though I have been reading your feedback and thoughts for the past 18 months. Thanks a lots guys for the info, updates and sharing of thoughts. I would like to know has any one visited the site of India Bulls, Panvel in 2011, if so can you please update on the status, the progress of construction and what the builder has to stay. I have booked one in phase one and live in North America.
          Thanks

Comment

My Visit at Panvel

Hi friends, I visited Indiabulls Panvel site on Sunday. The construction is going on in full swing. It was very nice to see so many machinery and labour put to work. Basement and plinth work is done for many buildings. The new site plan is not available with them. Booking is open for new sector in phase 3. The site visit was a relief after looking at the ongoing work. As per customer care, most of the approvals are in place and they would start sending communication for sale agreement by end of March-2011.

Comment

HI ANUVIJ

WOW..THATS GREAT NEWS..NOW LET ALLOF US WAIT TILL THE END OF MARCH..HOPE FOR THE BEST

[QUOTE=Anuvij;159615]Hi friends, I visited Indiabulls Panvel site on Sunday. The construction is going on in full swing. It was very nice to see so many machinery and labour put to work. Basement and plinth work is done for many buildings. The new site plan is not available with them. Booking is open for new sector in phase 3. The site visit was a relief after looking at the ongoing work. As per customer care, most of the approvals are in place and they would start sending communication for sale agreement by end of March-2011.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Here too a note of caution. There is every likelihood that approvals may not have come for all 32 floors and therefore agreements can only be executed for the floors for which the commencement certificate has been obtained. This is only an opinion seeing similar status in some constructions across the city and not based on any communication with IB.

Comment

Hi

There Vashi office Exec said that they would be making a sample flat at the panvel site. This would take a couple of months.

They are selling commercial property 7000/-. The price quote seems high to me. Any comments or opinion from someone who has idea about the current commercial rates in Panvel.

Comment

We spoke to india bulls rep yesterday who said they will offer 10 percent discount for flat price if we avail their loan facility, Atleast someone is listening to RE market problems currently in question

Comment

Originally posted by kumarm77 View Post
                      We spoke to india bulls rep yesterday who said they will offer 10 percent discount for flat price if we avail their loan facility, Atleast someone is listening to RE market problems currently in question
                      Dear mr. Kumar
                      As far as I can recollect, Indiabulls is offering 10% discount for flat price since they started offering loan for their IB greens project in 2010, so don't be under the impression that this is an outcome of their response to the "current RE market problems"
                      cheers
                      B

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X