I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi

Thanks once again for explaining every thing

Last question how can carpet area be 1246 I thought that's super built up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tower_P
    Thanks once again for explaining every thing

Last question how can carpet area be 1246 I thought that's super built up

The carpet area is 700 and something (don't remember the exact area). What I meant was 1246 sf is the sellable area which is the super built up area.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Even I agree with captain Vishal that when I approached IB on their call for registration I got the Flat at the sameFloor and direction except for a differentlocation.Have no complaints with IB regarding this issue. We have to admit that we cannot delay the signing of agreement and then expect to get accomodated in the same slot. I booked at 2400+20 Floor rise +100 PLC and earlier allotment of D204 was changed to 1E203. Also there have been enough discussions on this forum to show that IBRELpeople are the real villains. I do agree that there are a lot of slippages from their side but they do not deserve the ratings given to them in this forum.

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth investing now in India Bulls Greens # Panvel

Hi, I have recently enquired and they are quoting 4100-4200 for phase 2 and 4400-4500 for Phase1 + 20 Floor Rise . Is it worth investing?

Also is Airport news confirmed or still a wide spread joke?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monu_2011
    Hi, I have recently enquired and they are quoting 4100-4200 for phase 2 and 4400-4500 for Phase1 + 20 Floor Rise . Is it worth investing?

Also is Airport news confirmed or still a wide spread joke?

Thanks,

I think it wouldstillbe a nice investment to go for with a time horizon of 05 to 07 years considering the the following reasons

1. Air Port is 05 Km away and is at ideal distance for staying purpose. closer than distance would be disturbing with the noise pollution. With the current congestion level of the existing Airport it is expected that Airport would start operating within 07 years. The Prices should definitely double by that period from the current levels.

2. There are no malls in panvel and IB is coming upwith the 1st mall that would be really attraction in Panvel.

3. The Clubmoss really looks very promising.

4. The nearest such a big township other than IB is Hiranandani which is another 8Km far off and at the same rates. It would be unwise to shift 08Km farther away from Panvel without any valid raeson.

5. HIRCO is on Lease land whereas IB is on Freeland

6.The present construction speed looks promising and possession seems to be given by 2013 end for Phase1.

thats all frommy side as of now....

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi monu ,
    Regarding yur query on whether investment at current rates in IBG is worthwhile,one needs to consider the other investment option viz.Marathon Nexzone.Marathon group seems to be more professional and market savvy than IBG and have a sales office at site with a ready sample flat on display.The team at IBG need to pull up their socks as far as customer care goes and work towards delivering what was promised in their marketing Blitzkreig.If Phase 1 delivers what it had promised subsequent phases will be a cakewalk for IBG.
    The airport is a reality what with almost all major clearances in the bag.The only hitch now seems to be the balance 30%land acquisition by Cidco with the latest Land Acquisition Bill (proposed) being a hurdle.Im sure this hurdle will be crssed eventually and a new airport will come about not necessarily in the given time frame as envisaged by Cidco.So lets keep our fingers crossed.
    Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sksingh_pan
    Even I agree with captain Vishal that when I approached IB on their call for registration I got the Flat at the sameFloor and direction except for a differentlocation.Have no complaints with IB regarding this issue. We have to admit that we cannot delay the signing of agreement and then expect to get accomodated in the same slot. I booked at 2400+20 Floor rise +100 PLC and earlier allotment of D204 was changed to 1E203. Also there have been enough discussions on this forum to show that IBRELpeople are the real villains. I do agree that there are a lot of slippages from their side but they do not deserve the ratings given to them in this forum.

cheers

Learnt my lessons some people on this forum and also on yahoo group have spread unnecessary panic 

This people themselves have signed the agreement first and were saying for going to court and CCI 

Now this people have nothing to say on the forum

I think it's time to take final discussion instead of hanging around

What to except while registration and what's the process  also in future when the demand payment according to the slab how to verify that work is completed and what phase the bldg is in 
    CommentQuote
  • Some members like jia001 and others like her, one of other gentleman I forgot his name

Are giving their expert advise on different projects and they were very vocal on taking action against IB have nothing to say now on IB

I do not know how to they have so much knowledge on the project all around Mumbai

They can start advice business
    CommentQuote
    Some members like jia001 and others like her, one of other gentleman I forgot his name

Are giving their expert advise on different projects and they were very vocal on taking action against IB have nothing to say now on IB

I do not know how to they have so much knowledge on the project all around Mumbai

If you look into my posts: My Advice had always been: Sign the agreement and then launch court case.

IB had indiscriminately raised loading, added legal fees, moved club, added service tax, etc, so one needs to take them to court.

As regards signing: whether you sign it or not is your personal decision. No one can give you advice that is suitable to your circumstances. In case of Bhushan he has to shell out 10 lakhs extra, so what do you expect me to do, advice him to sign it? How can I be sure that it is the right decision.

And Bhushan is not signing and so are 600 other buyers. So who knows whether he is right or anyone else is right?

As regards bashing IB, one can go to any extent. But if there is no unity among buyers then what is the point, hence all bashing has stopped. I have stopped writing in this thread for that precise reason, and have written this post only to counter your accusation. As regards people who are praising IB, it is people like Bhushan who know how professional is IB when they have raised the price for his flat by 10 lakhs!

Originally Posted by keezpanvel
    Am planning to complain to the CCI next week am officially going to lodge a protest against the malpractices done By IB for their Panvel Project

1) Change in Possession Date
    2) Change of Master Plan totally from what was originally conceived
    3) Increase in Saleable area while decrease in usable area.
    4) Sending Threatening letters for Payment where as they have not attended to my queries.
    5) One Sided Agreement
    6) The Property Papers despite repeated reminders have not been shown despite having signed the agreement (Not Registered as without verification of property papers there is no authenticity to the agreement)
    7) Charging for PLC when in reality no PLC exists for Certain Flats as per the New Plan.
    8) Trying to frustrate people and make them cancel their bookings. (For those who have booked at sub 3000 rate)
    9) As promised the club house in each sector has been moved to another phase which in fact was promised as a amenity.
    10) No Sample Flat till date we have no clue what type of Fittings they are going to give us.
    11) Charging for Open Car Park

Those who are interested in the above Fight Against IB are free to join in.

Originally Posted by GreenWorld
    News in Indian Express today.

Exactly two years ago, when Hemant Gupta booked six apartments in the 25-acre Indiabulls Green project at Panvel, the fate of the Navi Mumbai International Airport, proposed six km away, was hanging in balance. A year later, with the green clearance coming through, the airport project got off the ground, leading to a spurt in realty rates nearby. The size of Indiabulls Greens, too, increased to 80 acres.
    For Gupta, what should have been a fruitful investment turned into a nightmare. He and hundreds of buyers who bought into the project at its initial stage are now being told that prices of their flats have been jacked up. But the layout plan shows no real increase in the usable carpet area that would justify such a hike — the only increase is in the notional super built-up area or the saleable area. As many as 2,700 apartments are being constructed under phase one of the project.
    “We are being asked to pay up as per the revised rates else risk being issued termination letters after they deduct five per cent of the apartment cost as cancellation charges,” he said. Gupta and his acquaintances have together booked a total of 27 two-bedroom apartments at a token amount of Rs 1 lakh each.
    Almost 600 buyers have not yet signed the agreement as per the new terms and conditions. Nagesh Kumar, who plans to shift to a flat in Indiabulls Greens after he retires in a couple of years; Shanshank Vaidya and two of his colleagues, who booked apartments here after their firm shifted to Navi Mumbai; Murari Sharma who bought a flat for his son; Prem Popli, who has invested in his mother’s name and numerous other buyers have the same story.
    “Most of us booked apartments immediately after the project was launched in the second half of 2009. Every buyer was asked to sign a blank application form as a formality and told that the company executives will fill up the apartment details later,” said a buyer, who didn’t want to be named as he is also a vendor to Indiabulls. He, along with six other friends from his company, booked flats on specific floors, some with garden views. “Last month, we were told that our building has been scrapped and we have been allotted flats on lower floors in another building on ad hoc basis,” he said.
    Despite repeated reminders, buyers say they were not given a copy of their application forms. It was only between March and June this year that buyers were told that the layout has been changed and they will have to pay higher charges. By this time, most had paid 20 per cent of the flat cost.
    “They cited a bigger clubhouse, more staircases and lift as the reason for the increase in cost. The increased rates also include charges under newer heads, such as government amenities, society formation and share money that were not part of the original deal,” said Kumar, who is among the several buyers who have refused to give in to the revised terms.
    Sharma said they have no choice but to sign the agreement as per the new conditions. “The number of floors has gone up, so will the maintenance cost. The agreement favours the developer, but I didn’t have a choice as they threatened to cancel my booking,” he said.
    Buyers say the company has been stonewalling their concerns and asking them to pay the next installment or 18 per cent interest for delayed payment. “In our case for the breach of contract and delay in construction, they should be paying us our money back with 18 per cent interest. How can anyone change the terms and conditions unilaterally a year and half after we booked the flats?” said an investor with a leading financial services firm at the One Indiabulls Centre in Lower Parel.
    The spokesperson for Indiabulls Real Estate denied withholding signed application forms and said the buyers were informed about the possibility of changes on receiving the final approval.
    “The number of floors has been increased as per the final approval. Multiple choices as well as heavy discounts have been given to facilitate any reallocation. Many customers welcomed the increase in area at the previous rate and the new payment schedule as it is linked with progress in construction. In spite of all our efforts to offer best possible options, if the change is not acceptable to customers, they were also given an option to cancel their booking without forfeiting money,” he said.

Originally Posted by bhushank4
    One thing's clear from this article that there are many people who haven't given in to the unfair play of Indiabulls by not signing the agreement yet... I m glad to be one of them!!
    CommentQuote
  • Scary

hi, I havent booked yet! This is really scary situation after putting all your hard money. :bab (26):

Thanks for posting this!
    CommentQuote
  • Payment of VAT

HI,

Has anyone paid 1% VAT on the registered value yet. Please advise asap.

Thanks!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Regd. VAT

Yes. I have paid the 1% VAT Amount.

I have done things almost at the same times as you Capt. Vishal, or may be slightly earlier than you.

I think there is no point delaying payments or anything. One can continue to fight at the same time for the issues faced.

regards,
    CommentQuote
    Some members like jia001 and others like her, one of other gentleman I forgot his name

Dear TOWER P,
    With all due respect to you, I want to say that this forum is ONLY a discussion forum, where one expresses their views, that may be negative, positive or indifferent depending on his/her personal experience. No one is giving any personal advice to anyone, but if some one has some questions/doubts, the experienced people may give some general reply. There is no point in accusing anyone for you being/getting late in taking a decision. Also please remember that many of the forum people has suggested you to take your own decision for your past quiries......

Just quoting the example of Capt. Vishal, when many of the people in the forum were against signing agreement, etc., he went on with signing and taking ADF from IB Finance, taking advantage of that discount, as he has TAKEN A DECISION, on what he believes is the best for him. And he has also shown courage (and was kind enough) to discuss his points with us. For eg. if you NOW plan for an ADF from IB Finance, I dont think the discount offered to him still exists.

See on the other hand, Bhushan's case......

So what I mean to say is one need to take his/her decision......and all these discussions here may help you to have an idea about others views/experiences. Personally I feel that Cust_Indiabulls, Jia, Bhushan, Peeya, Wadia, etc. have put up lot of important points during these years......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I think there are severe attemps for polarisation of thoughts on this thresd which should notbe forany open discussion forum. There are a group of people who are continuously drawing attention to the ills of the IB Project. I agree that there should be honest expression of thoughts in this forum without any intent to influence others. We as investors should have a wholistic approach. There are pros and cons in every project. No builder gives you exactly what he has committed. The Project pace is smoothand rather than talking about the project execution we are still talking mostly about the earlier mistakes of the builder. WE ALL SHOULD LOOK FORWARD AND TAKE THE DISCUSSIONS TO NEW LEVEL BY TALKING ON THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS AND NOT THE PAST ONES. I think the Project progress is comaprable to HIRCO.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by allaboutme
    Yes. I have paid the 1% VAT Amount.

I have done things almost at the same times as you Capt. Vishal, or may be slightly earlier than you.

I think there is no point delaying payments or anything. One can continue to fight at the same time for the issues faced.

regards,

Thanks. I will also be paying the VAT sometime soon. Just want to get the headache over with.
    CommentQuote