I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2948 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • IB-Greens panvel construction status photo in Page-9 of this PDF:

http://realestate.indiabulls.com/files/earnings/real%20est%20Q2%20EUD.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Location???

Originally Posted by s.sath
    IB-Greens panvel construction status photo in Page-9 of this PDF:

http://realestate.indiabulls.com/files/earnings/real%20est%20Q2%20EUD.pdf

Hey which Sector and Building does this Photo show.I Must say that the pace is remarkable....
    CommentQuote
  • SBI LOAN

MY LOAN SANCTIONED THROUGH SBI. INITIALLY SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS WAS DIFFICULT. NOW WHEN I SUBMITTED DEMAND LETTER FOR DISBURSEMENT, NEXT DAY PAYMENT IS MADE TO IB. SATISFIED WITH SBI'S SERVICE.

PROJECT IS PROGRESSING WELL.
    CommentQuote
  • Status of Sector 2 Buildings 1E

Can anyone update on the current status of Sector2 Building 1-E.??
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Diwali to all viewers

Hi all, I Wish a verry happy, proseprous & safe Diwali to all the viewers of this thread. I also wish that IB completes its Project by 2013 and we all get the possession of IB Flat by 2013 Diwali....

Thanx once again and happy blogging...
    CommentQuote
  • Signing of agreement.

Happy Diwali. Looking at the pace of construction I have decided to go ahead with the agreement signing and subsequent payments. Earlier I was undecided. But now with some buildings reaching 16 floors the completion is just a matter of time. IB has provided me with a flat on the smae floor and view as was previously booked. I am all support for guys who are fighting against IB malpractices.
    CommentQuote
  • I too would be pleased if the completion were as rapid as the pace they have set now, however with maivan construction the floors come up quite rapidly, however once the exterior is done it may take almost a year thereafter to get possession since internal work does take time and the builder generally speaking having bulk of the money in his kitty hence there is no hurry from his end.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Update

Hi,

Does anyone have any updates on the construction of F, I believe it still falls under Phase I, since I've been abroad for the past 10 months didn't have much updates on the events that have been happening around, Many Thanks to this web site for bringing everyone under the same roof and sharing views and facts.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Sudhir,

If you are refering to Tower F in the erstwhile plan, well then you are in for a surprise since the layout plan has changed and IB have reshuffled and given fresh allotments. You should kindly look them up for a revised allotment.
    CommentQuote
  • Current Rate

Hi, can you please advise what is the ongoing rate for the phase 2 ?

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Rate of Ph2

Monu Presently IB are accepting bookings at 4000-4100/-for Phase II. I thinku should go for it. Because HPG stands at the same rate and that too is 08 KM farther away. So IB would be a good deal.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. Some more Q's

Thanks for your response. Can you please advise?
    a) why so many people had issues with IB
    b) would you advise me any word of caution that I need to be carefull about before putting my hand in. Example Particular tower to go or not, Floor etc. Also Should i sign agreement before paying for the plinth etc.
    c) Do you know how successfull have they been in delivery? I have enquired from thier various teams(call center, sales team) and they all seems to quote different dates. Example Dec 2014 etc.
    d) What is happening with the Airport finally? Also is Somathane a station?

I know I am asking many questions but i believe you would help me here. I have never been to Panvel and Somathane so dont know how things are.

x
    CommentQuote
  • As u might have gone thru in the earlier pages the main issue of contention are 1. Total Change in Master Plan from what was shown at the time of booking to various customers. 2. The change in tower Height from initial 15 storeyes to 36. 3. The loading factor which comes to 37 -41% even though IB cliams it to be closer to 33%. 4. The casual behaviour of the Customer care staff.

b) Now that the Project is full swing and IB has alreday taken some of the approvals for Phase 2 so no issues. The Approvasl for Phase 1 were delayed anormously and that is why people were a bit apprehensive earlier. Now there is no probs.

c) Phase 1 has been told to be completed by Jun2013. We expect it to be carried to 2013 end. SO please do not expect Phase2 before2015 mid even though IB sets different commitments.

d) Airport is coming that is for sure. However some land is still to be acquired and with the new ligislation coming in effect the same may be delayed.

Somathane is a small station on Goa train Route. It is Unlikely that it will be connected to Harbour line. At least no news as of date.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.

Thanks alot. Really appreciate it.

Cheers x
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Wanted to know as per new plan bldg 2g is in phase 1 or 2 my old booking was in tower p booked in jan 2010 so does it count in phase 1 or 2
    CommentQuote