Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

M Kumar

Mr Bhushan
    Thanks for updating info which i has interpreted as response to Re problems .
    I appreciate your input. I have however read thro your hpg thread and am likely to go between hpg or ib with some pause as to which project and when.

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
      Dear all,

As mentioned in my previous post the area of my unit#4 in wing H has been revised from 1407 (last year before Dec'09) to 1633 (current). Since I am having the layouts with both old and new areas, I thought it would be a good exercise to compare the individual parts of my flat on one to one basis (ie new area v/s old area). The results are as follows:

Please note that the following comparison is
      new total sqft area v/s old total sqft area:

1. Guest Bedroom (GB): 120.00 v/s 126.00
      2. GB Toilet : 32.66 v/s 36.80
      3. Living Room (LR) : 243.80 v/s 230.00
      4. LR Toilet : 27.14 v/s 19.16
      5. Balcony : 42.40 v/s 36.48
      6. Dry Yard : 26.60 v/s 24.00
      7. Kitchen : 88.16 v/s 92.80
      8. Wide passage : 36.00 v/s 30.00
      9. Kid's Bed Room : 110.00 v/s 116.00
      10Master BedRm (MBR): 151.58 v/s 150.00
      11 MBR Toilet : 36.80 v/s 36.80

Total : 915.14 v/s 898.04 (difference of 17.1sqft only)

The actual images of the new (1633sqft) and old (1407sqft) layouts are attached herewith, so please bring to my notice of any error(s) that anyone of you recognise, I might have made in the above calculations, so that i can edit this post accordingly.

The areas that I couldn't include here because of non-availability of the sq.footage for one or both (of new and old layout) are as follows:

1. Foyer
      2. Service / Utility area
      3. All flower bed areas
      4. Miscellaneous (Pooja, shoe rack, ducts etc.)

note: miscellaneous areas which were available on the old layout are not even shown on the new layout on IB website.

Even if we consider the above calculated area to be 75% and the those areas that haven't been included to be 25% of the total carpet area, even then the total increase in the actual carpet area wouldn't exceed 25sq.ft. as against the 226sq ft. increment in the super builtup area.This itself is a clear proof of how IB is trying to rake-in more money from all those who booked their units before Dec'09.

Having said all that lets be assured that if the cost price increases so does the re-sale value of your flat will increased as all of us are going to pay only as much as it is mentioned in the sales agreement and that is not going to change when one of us decides to sell the same flat.
      will there be any chagne in 1.5 bhk (865 area) flat floor plan also.

Kindly let us know if u have any idea

Comment

Received call to sign agreement

I got a call today evening from Indiabulls Customer Care, saying that they had started the agreement process, and asking me to come by their office between 10AM to 6PM, by appointment. Has anyone else received a call? They said they are doing it phase-wise. We have booked flats in Phase 1, in bldg G.

Comment

call

Even i have recieved a call from one mr kunal mehta for the registration process

They have called me this week.

Lets see what new stuff they have in store for us after years of delay.

Even i have booked in bldg G so we will be neighbours

Comment

Originally posted by ibg_buyer View Post
            I got a call today evening from Indiabulls Customer Care, saying that they had started the agreement process, and asking me to come by their office between 10AM to 6PM, by appointment. Has anyone else received a call? They said they are doing it phase-wise. We have booked flats in Phase 1, in bldg G.
            Dear ibg_buyer
            thx for updating abt the new development
            have they asked you fr any payments?
            cheers
            B

Comment

Originally posted by Ravib_67 View Post
              will there be any chagne in 1.5 bhk (865 area) flat floor plan also.

Kindly let us know if u have any idea
              1.5 bhk is now 910sqft
              and 3BHK area (originally 1407) is now 1706sqft

Comment

Originally posted by ibg_buyer View Post
                Gr8 news!! kindly keep us posted to the new plan & details if possible.

Comment

agreement

i friends I have been reading the posts by many of whom have booked in India bulls green panvel. I felt something fishy when they were nite giving the revised plot layout. So i had to do something which I really hate to do. Based on info from the finance manager of Ibrel (whose help i had to take by bribing him) the following can be summarized :- summarized :- 1) expect your flat location to be different from the location that you booked 2) expect the building itself to be different from what you booked. 3) expect the floor level of your flat to be different 3) expect the built up area to Increase by 115 sq ft above What you booked. The 115 sq ft above What you booked. The Carpet area however remains same 4) expect the view, orientation, facing direction. Etc to change 5) no flexibility on the flat that will be alloted to You have no choice. Take it alloted to You have no choice. Take it or leave it. The biggest surprise is yet to come 6) the completion date in the agreement is not giving individual building completion not giving individual building completion dates in the agreement Only consolation is that the price is now 4500psf. We who invested when even the airport was not approved took all the risk and supported Ibrel only to find them stab us in the back after the airport got us in the back after the airport got approved Folks, India bulls has taken all the poor guys who have invested I
                  olks, India bulls has taken all the poor guys who have invested in the project for a ride. If All stay together we can teach them esson. Do not sign on the agreement till the above has been verified and changed to suit the individual requirements. If they refuse to change then do not sign the agreement Let us stand united in this issue. Let us show the India bulls fellows that they are no better than the asses that roam freely on better than the asses that roam freely on the Indian streets. If required we can organise a meeting at a suitable time and suitable location later. comments please......ciao india bulls (Or) asses investor

Comment

Hi every1..

OHHH..IF THIS IS THE THING..I AM WITH IBREL_PAN..WE SHOULD SHOW THEM THAT WE R UNITED AND WE SHOULD NOT SIGN AGREEMENT TILL EVERY POINTS ARE NOT CLEAR..IS PLAN CHANGED EVEN FOR 1BHK ''G BLOCK''??PLZ LET ME KNOW IF ANY1 KNWS ABT IT..

Originally posted by ibrel_pan View Post
                    i friends I have been reading the posts by many of whom have booked in India bulls green panvel. I felt something fishy when they were nite giving the revised plot layout. So i had to do something which I really hate to do. Based on info from the finance manager of Ibrel (whose help i had to take by bribing him) the following can be summarized :- summarized :- 1) expect your flat location to be different from the location that you booked 2) expect the building itself to be different from what you booked. 3) expect the floor level of your flat to be different 3) expect the built up area to Increase by 115 sq ft above What you booked. The 115 sq ft above What you booked. The Carpet area however remains same 4) expect the view, orientation, facing direction. Etc to change 5) no flexibility on the flat that will be alloted to You have no choice. Take it alloted to You have no choice. Take it or leave it. The biggest surprise is yet to come 6) the completion date in the agreement is not giving individual building completion not giving individual building completion dates in the agreement Only consolation is that the price is now 4500psf. We who invested when even the airport was not approved took all the risk and supported Ibrel only to find them stab us in the back after the airport got us in the back after the airport got approved Folks, India bulls has taken all the poor guys who have invested I
                    olks, India bulls has taken all the poor guys who have invested in the project for a ride. If All stay together we can teach them esson. Do not sign on the agreement till the above has been verified and changed to suit the individual requirements. If they refuse to change then do not sign the agreement Let us stand united in this issue. Let us show the India bulls fellows that they are no better than the asses that roam freely on better than the asses that roam freely on the Indian streets. If required we can organise a meeting at a suitable time and suitable location later. comments please......ciao india bulls (Or) asses investor

Comment

Originally posted by ibrel_pan View Post
                      Today , I visited the IB office in parel for registration. I've following information :-
                      1. ibrel_pan : You're correct

2. Master plan has been changed significantly. 15 floored buildings have been scrapped & new buildings will have 37 floors. So they have combined two buildings in one. So you may be elevated to higher floors ( my friends who had booked on 15th flr got 16th flr as per new allotment).
                      You'll have to pay flr rise accordingly.

3. 1 BHK flats earlier had two different areas 683 & 695, they all have been converted into 725 sqft.
                      Additional cost = (added area + flr rise) * rate at which booking is done

4. Flats have been allocated as per booking preferences. ie. if you've paid for garden view, you'll get garden view in new allotments as well.

5. Possession date is : July 2013 (for phase 1)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X