Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 5 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

CHEATING

If you people recollect that i had posted this article near about 1st or 2nd of Jan that the entire planning has been changed.
    (Refer to Page 125 no of this thread)

Also that those who have booked garden will get the same.

However i had also said that 1 BHK & 1.5 BHK has been pushed at the end of the complex unlike the earlier planning.

It is really sad that INDIABULLS for its own benefit is taking us for a ride.

if we dont raise a voice together right now we will never be able to do anything about it.

WAKE UP GUYS

Peeya note that the planning more or less remains the same except the increase in area which Indiabulls wants to take in more money from us. No real reason to increase the loading. They are just playing around with our simplicity.

Originally posted by avdhut_s View Post
    Today , I visited the IB office in parel for registration. I've following information :-
    1. ibrel_pan : You're correct

2. Master plan has been changed significantly. 15 floored buildings have been scrapped & new buildings will have 37 floors. So they have combined two buildings in one. So you may be elevated to higher floors ( my friends who had booked on 15th flr got 16th flr as per new allotment).
    You'll have to pay flr rise accordingly.

3. 1 BHK flats earlier had two different areas 683 & 695, they all have been converted into 725 sqft.
    Additional cost = (added area + flr rise) * rate at which booking is done

4. Flats have been allocated as per booking preferences. ie. if you've paid for garden view, you'll get garden view in new allotments as well.

5. Possession date is : July 2013 (for phase 1)
    Last edited by keezpanvel; February 22 2011, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post

WAKE UP GUYS

Peeya note that the planning more or less remains the same except the increase in area which Indiabulls wants to take in more money from us. No real reason to increase the loading. They are just playing around with our simplicity.
      So it is more or less that:
      Customers have to pay 1-5 lakhs more for nothing.
      The rate increase is no excuse or consolation and is not attributed to IB.

Botton line: If they told you that you will pay Rs X for the flat, now they are asking X+[1-5]lakhs.

Comment

completion date in agreement

Friends also wanted to add something here. India bulls fellows are putting the completion date as 2015 in the agreement. They say its 2013 for phase 1 verbally but agreement says 2015. Don't ever agree to this. We should have 2013 written for phase 1 building agreements. So that we can file case against them if they fail to handover possession by 2013. They are doing this to cover their ass against future litigation. Going by their history i suspect they will deliver by 2013. Other issues like increase in area, floor level change, layout change etc (although painful) look manageable due to below reasons.

Yesterday CM has categorically stated that MTHL will be done parallel to the airport construction. Travel time to south Mumbai from panvel will be cut by half if MTHL materialises. This will adequately compensate for the scrapping of the Maha Mumbai sez by Reliance.

I have also been told that raigad municipal authorities have big mouths and India bulls is paying through their nose to get the approvals. They inturn are putting it on our head by increasing the built up area. This info i have not been able to independently verify.

Comment

Can you kindly scan the new plan?

Today , I visited the IB office in parel for registration. I've following information :-
          1. ibrel_pan : You're correct

2. Master plan has been changed significantly. 15 floored buildings have been scrapped & new buildings will have 37 floors. So they have combined two buildings in one. So you may be elevated to higher floors ( my friends who had booked on 15th flr got 16th flr as per new allotment).
          You'll have to pay flr rise accordingly.

3. 1 BHK flats earlier had two different areas 683 & 695, they all have been converted into 725 sqft.
          Additional cost = (added area + flr rise) * rate at which booking is done

4. Flats have been allocated as per booking preferences. ie. if you've paid for garden view, you'll get garden view in new allotments as well.

5. Possession date is : July 2013 (for phase 1)
          As you visited the IB office:
          - could you share the new plan?
          -what is the time period for registration?
          -have both 1 & 1.5 bhk been shifted at the end as per new plan?
          thanks for your kind response

Comment

Any other update

Any other update on 2 BHK ,3 BHK and the bank approvals from any nationalised bank like sbi
            what about the time line they are offering for registration process..

Comment

Originally posted by drchavda View Post
              As you visited the IB office:
              - could you share the new plan?
              -what is the time period for registration?
              -have both 1 & 1.5 bhk been shifted at the end as per new plan?
              thanks for your kind response
              Please refer to keezpanvel's previous post for new plan.
              They have combined all 1 BHK's together & those buildings are kind of sidelined in the entire project... feels like they have isolated the gariib junta ..
              - Not so sure about the 1.5 BHKs though. I didn't ask about it.

Originally posted by Greeninvestment
              Any other update on 2 BHK ,3 BHK and the bank approvals from any nationalised bank like sbi
              what about the time line they are offering for registration process..
              - They said they have approval from SBI. I'll call up SBI today to verify the same.

Comment

Please refer to keezpanvel's previous post for new plan.
                They have combined all 1 BHK's together & those buildings are kind of sidelined in the entire project... feels like they have isolated the gariib junta ..
                - Not so sure about the 1.5 BHKs though. I didn't ask about it.

- They said they have approval from SBI. I'll call up SBI today to verify the same.
                Thanks for your quick response, what about the timeline they are offering for registration process..

Comment

comments on. agreement

Dear all, Agreement comments
                  <Page 3> development under rental housing scheme ( what is that? ) 75 % to IB & 25% to mmrda.
                  <Page 3> residential complex 68691sq m only ( ie only 18 acres? where is the rest of the acres gone?)
                  <Page 3>land bought by IB IS 95570 sq m (ie only 24 acres? why do they advertise 80 & 100 acres)
                  <Page4> some approvals still awaited from authorities ( does this means anthing can change anytime?)
                  <Page 7> purchaser approval reqd only if carpet area changes. ( that means they can increase the built up area anytime later and no approval reqd from us? )
                  <Page 8> IB can add new buildings or new wings to buildings in phase 1 without our approval ( is this their father in laws property? )
                  <Page 10> we cannot dispute on the certificate of the stage of completion of bldg required for our payment calls. It will be issued & certified by. Members of IB and not independent surveyors ( this leaves plenty of room For manipulation. They will say 15 th slab already cast when only 7th slab might be cast. Fcukers!!)
                  <Page 11> if purchaser delays in payment iinterest of 18 % per month or agreement void ( they are even worse than vikram akula of sks microfinance. What if they delay construction? no mention on that)
                  <Page 13> no mention of possession date for phase1 buildings.
                  <Page 13> 2000 legal + mc +ews +20000+10000+500+club house. ( adding all sorts of silly charges)
                  <Page 15> maitenence charges might be higher than given on page 13 and IB decision will (what is this maintenance money when mc already given in page 13 for 24 months)
                  <Page 16> IB reserves the right to amalgamate area allotted to page 1 with phase 2. ( sweeping powers to IB)
                  <Page 20> if final plan does not match either agreement plan & purchaser raises questions then IB will refund all money paid with 9% simple interest ( while if we delay 18% compounded interest per month. Fcukers!)
                  <Page 22> terrace will remain under IB ownership even after society formation. They are free to put advt boards/ telecom tower/ and get rental on it.(Fcukers! Old habits die hard)
                  <Page 24> ownership of club house with Ib and we are only members (such mean mentality)
                  <Page 24> if purchaser sells before completion then IB gets 15% and if after possession then 5% (greedy bast**ds)
                  <Page 34> if you cancel booking before possession 15%+taxes+fees+brokerage+interest+new buyer finding cost will bro cut from paid amount ( i think better to cancel before signing the agreement as only 5% deducted then)
                  <Page 35> occupation certificate will be on or before 60 months from agreement date. Even further extensions possible due to unforeseen reasons. (chances of phase 1 getting delayed very high hence IB not taking any chances)
                  <Page 38> if possession date delayed beyond 60 months IB will pay us simple interest if 6 % per annum( Fcukers! Even less than bank FD)
                  In my view the agreement is highly in favour of IB. its like chith mein jeeta aura pat tu hara)
                  Comments please

Comment

Page 24

<Page 24> if purchaser sells before completion then IB gets 15% and if after possession then 5% (greedy people)

Does this mean whenever I wish to sell I need to pay 5% to IB, this could be after 10 years?
                    Last edited by Malvish; January 17 2016, 01:36 AM. Reason: expletive

Comment

reply on agreement comments

Dear subskn,
                      If you sell after society formation then nothing to IB. Estimated project completion by next 5 -6 yrs. Society formation might take another 1-2 yrs and no guarantee. So you will have to wait min 6-8 yrs to sell without paying IB. By the way IB has right of first refusal. We cannot sell to third party but only to IB.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X