Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 5 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

How can they have an agreement without mentioning the date of possession. How can we accept their conditions, if nothing in the agreement is in our favour.

<Page 8> IB can add new buildings or new wings to buildings in phase 1 without our approval. Doesn't the agreement have a plan attached, how can they have additions later, absurd, not heard of. Can this agreement be legally valid for a buyer. This is another scam by IB. Can this be exposed?

Comment

any one who have completed agreement process

Is there any one who hase undergone with all these information and competed the agreemnet and registration process ???

Comment

[QUOTE=ibrel_pan;162428]Dear all, Agreement comments
        <Page 3> development under rental housing scheme ( what is that? ) 75 % to IB & 25% to mmrda.

IS IT MEANS THAT THE FLAT IS ON LEASE HOLD AS HIRCO?? AND NOT ON FREEHOLD??

Comment

TOGETHER

[QUOTE=indiabulls;162569]
          Originally posted by ibrel_pan View Post
          Dear all, Agreement comments
          <Page 3> development under rental housing scheme ( what is that? ) 75 % to IB & 25% to mmrda.

IS IT MEANS THAT THE FLAT IS ON LEASE HOLD AS HIRCO?? AND NOT ON FREEHOLD??

It is high time we stop this crap from IB and get together and give them a nice legal notice for playing around with us.

If we dont get together this time all will keep on suffering.
          Last edited by keezpanvel; February 24 2011, 02:29 PM.

Comment

way forward

I agree with keezpanvel. We need to organise ourselves against IB. IB taking advantage of us. I call upon everyone not to sign the agreement as a mark of protest. We need to spread this word around so that unsuspecting investors do not get duped. Once they remove the objectionable items from the agreement, we sign. A group action is more powerful than individual isolated actions.

Can someone act as our coordinator. I suggest someone with a high number of posts in this blog as our coordinator. He can even be someone who knows personally at least 2 other persons who have booked in greens panvel. He has to post his email id so that we can email or call him to list our group strength.
            Suggestions please.

w

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
              I think most of us would have received an email from IB customer care on 15th July.

The mail was a general email informing the IB Greens customers about the customer care email and the fact that if we had any queires we can send it to the customer care email.

The mail had more than 100 people in the cc - which would be the list of all the customers,.

I think time has come for all of us to send emails with a cc to all the customers. That is the only way left. Forming small groups is not working,
              Get this email from cust_indiabulls_panvel

Comment

M Kumar

Is IB project approved by SBI- some one here was going to check and i doubt it will be approved at this rate

Comment

ATTENTION!!!!!

DEAR ALL,

PLEASE THINK ............. WITH COOL MIND

1. IT IS NOT A SALE AGREEMENT. AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE AND PRECEDING THREAD.......... IT IS JUST RENTAL AGREEMENT. SO INVESTERS........... BEWARE!!

AND TRUE FACT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS FLAT ....... WHICH MIGHT BE OUR........ BUT LAWFULLY NOT

IT IS PROPERTY OF IB NOT OURS......... SO WHAT IS USE OF THAT.

2. EVERY TIME WE ANYBODY SELL IT THEY HAVE TO GIVE "PAGARI" TO IB.

3. BY THE WAY ......... IF WE USE CLUB HOUSE ....... THAT IS ALSO ON MARSY OF IB..... LAWFULLY.

4. NORMALLY IF SOCIETY FORMS IN ANY BUILDING OR COMPLEX ..... THAT TIME ALL AREA(NON CONSTRUCTION AREA) IS A PROPERTY OF SOCIETY, BUT IN THIS CASE, I THINK IB WOULD BE THE OWNER.
                  5. SO, IT IS BETTER TO EXIT OR FIGHT AGAINST IT.

I REQUEST ALL THE PROBABLE FLAT OWNERS OF IB GREEN, PLEASE UNITE AND FIGHT............ PLEASE CONSULT WITH ANY ADVOCATE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

Comment

the strategy

The strategy

Would appreciate if the 'early birds' check their mail box to fish out the email from customer care IB and get the email address of purchasers and post it on this blog.

Also As a start we need to make sure that we do not take loan from IB finance. Go for any other bank like sbi, hdfc, icici, lic, deven, etc who will approve loans only after going through all their approval papers as well as provisional allotment letters. We can delay the signing of the agreement citing non approval of our housing loan. under no circumstance we should take loan from IB finance. This is a form of non cooperation.
                    I am told same problem with hirco panvel. But hirco is talking to housing finance companies to sort out the matter. Hats off to Hirco on this.
                    Frankly i am a bit worried for myself as well as fellow investors. It shouldn't happen that we take loan from IB (as no other finance company will approve loan for this project without all approval/ clearance certificates) and finally after 5 yrs they say they are unable to get the project on track and so they will refund money with 6 % simple interest as per agreement. While we will be paying 10-11 % compound interest on the loan. We will lose substantial amount of money in that case.

Comment

aadditional comments on agreement. page 63

additional comments dditional comments on agreement <page 63>

By the way has anyone noticed IB has conveniently put next 10 % payment on "signing the agreement " in the agreement <page 63> instead of the "completion of basement " as written in the original letter given to us when we booked the flat.
                      Also after that next 10% "on commencement of basement" instead of "commencement of 2nd floor ". How cunning of IB?

Their idea is to corner 40% of flat cost before the commencement of the basement itself. That means they are not sure where basement will come up as building location Itself is not final. This proves without doubt that approvals from municipal authorities is not complete. Their confidence level is very low on the project.
                      This shows by the way they have framed the agreement, always trying to cover their ass# on each and every issue as already highlighted in my previous post "comments on agreement".
                      Are we fools to pay 40% of flat cost when all IB will do is to digg a big trench on the site? These Fcukers need to be taught a lesson.

For you own sake DO NOT SIGN THE AGREEMENT in the present format.a

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X