Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

check your personal mailbox

Dear all,
    I have a list of 18 persons provided by our friend wadia. Initially we try to gather as many people who has invested in IB panvel with their email id.

I have sent an Email all 18 people. Please check for an email titled "a unite call to all IB Panvel investors". Also check the spam folder in case if the mail goes there.
    Please confirm receipt of this Email. Incase if you did not receive any email by today, Please send an email to the address :-

Lets set the ball rolling.
    Last edited by Malvish; January 17 2016, 01:43 AM. Reason: Personal information

Comment

can anyone get hold of a copy of the Indiabulls gurgaon centurion project agreement or even chennai...... v shd get to know the buyers stand there.

I think a joint approach should be taken to address the consumer issue with Gehlot the MD of Indian bulls.

according to information all the big guns have got their stake in Indiabulls...namely Mittals, Robert vadra(son in law) so you know where the money is going.............. CC should go to PMO's office............

Comment

Originally posted by ibrel_pan
        Read the above email address as
        Ibrel_pan
        Which is a yahoo.in email id.
        Thanks for the initiative.
        group has been formed earlier to address similar issues, but it doesn't seem to be active now.

1. google groups : Indiabulls_Greens_Panvel

2. Yahoo Group : IBGreensPanvel

if all of us can pick either of the groups, it'll serve as the best communication medium.

Comment

please send email to listed id to be in loop

Avdhut is right. We need to reach out the most as we can. Everyone has to take independent responsibility for this.

Everyone who is an IB investor and visits this website, Please send a test mail to the email id already posted to be in the loop.

Comment

be in loop

Dear all,

i call upon all those who have booked in India bulls greens panvel & visit this blog/ thread to send an email.
            Last edited by Malvish; January 17 2016, 02:41 AM. Reason: personal information

Comment

Leaehold

[QUOTE=indiabulls;162569]
              Originally posted by ibrel_pan View Post
              Dear all, Agreement comments
              <Page 3> development under rental housing scheme ( what is that? ) 75 % to IB & 25% to mmrda.

IS IT MEANS THAT THE FLAT IS ON LEASE HOLD AS HIRCO?? AND NOT ON FREEHOLD??
              _------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Called IB Customer care and asked for some clarification for the above agreement clause. They are still saying that the flat is freehold and NOT leasehold. IB has acquired a vast majority of land around the area in Panvel. In return MMRDA has asked to provide 25% of that acquired land to provide affordable housing. It could be be adjacent or in the IB complex.
              Take it with a pinch of salt!

Comment

thanks for the response

Dear all,
                Thanks for the response.
                Whoever has sent a mail to Ibrel_pan (at) yahoo.in, please check your mailbox for replies. Also check your spam/ junk folders Incase if the replies are hanging there.

Thanks

Comment

Dear IBRELPEN

I have not received anything from ur side

any update

Comment

IB customer care Email withinvestor id

Please confirm if you still have not received a confirmation email from Ibrel_pan. In that case, please resend your email to me.

I call upon the investors who have booked in 2009 or early 2010 to check for the email from IB customer care which had almost 100 email ids in cc. We need to muster that strength. A strong group of 100 will cause IB management to sit up and rethink their present unethical strategy.

Comment

daylight robbery

u know what? ib guys are asking fr 27% on signing of agreement. 10% for basement completion(is it completed?) +10% for agreement signing +5% for stamp duty+ 1% registration. my schedule of payment does not state any agreement linked payment. daylight robbery. no increase in carpet area but chrgeable area has gone up. we are jacked. sue these guys!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X