I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any body book shop in indiabull mall at panvel
    i have book a shop at foodcourt on 3rd floor at 6000 rate
    if share if any more shop booked

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pra123abc
    any body book shop in indiabull mall at panvel
    i have book a shop at foodcourt on 3rd floor at 6000 rate
    if share if any more shop booked

thanks

What is the total area and cost of the shop ? I am also interested in buying one.
    CommentQuote
  • loading in marathon nexgen Panvel

Does anyone have any idea of carpet area in a 2bhk flat in marathon nexgen panvel? I found they have superbuiltup of 800,900 & 1000 sq ft for 2bhk flats. Even at same rate of 4350 Psf, 2bhk flat in marathon nexgen might workout cheaper compared to IB. IB has very heavy loading.

Also the IB agreement states that the carpet area is excluding common areas/ flower beds/ dry areas but includes balcony. I am not able to add up the areas to that mentioned in agreement.
    In the end i feel we will end up in dispute as the carpet area mentioned in agreement will not match with actual carpet area of flat. The lower floor owners will get less carpet area while the upper floor owners will get more carpet area as the size of walls reduce with height.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh_isking
    Does anyone have any idea of carpet area in a 2bhk flat in marathon nexgen panvel? I found they have superbuiltup of 800,900 & 1000 sq ft for 2bhk flats. Even at same rate of 4350 Psf, 2bhk flat in marathon nexgen might workout cheaper compared to IB. IB has very heavy loading.

Also the IB agreement states that the carpet area is excluding common areas/ flower beds/ dry areas but includes balcony. I am not able to add up the areas to that mentioned in agreement.
    In the end i feel we will end up in dispute as the carpet area mentioned in agreement will not match with actual carpet area of flat. The lower floor owners will get less carpet area while the upper floor owners will get more carpet area as the size of walls reduce with height.

IB sales people claim that the loading is 33% only. Whereas if you add up the carpet area from the floor layout, it shows 40% loading !!! I'm also puzzled !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Is IB worth entering now?

Does any one knows Sector 5 Work Status? They are offering 4350 (no floor rise and plc). Is it good rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Funding crunch at indiabulls

Indiabulls seems to be offering at discount (without floor rise & PLC) against ADF. They are saying they are passing on benefit of interest on advance funding to the buyers. They say the possession date is Dec' 12, I feel in that case they are offering higher discount than the benefit they realise. I think they are facing funding crunch and that's why they have come-up with such a scheme. Beware they may use these funds for some other on-going projects and you will end-up with delayed possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GreenWorld
    IB sales people claim that the loading is 33% only. Whereas if you add up the carpet area from the floor layout, it shows 40% loading !!! I'm also puzzled !!!

AS PER THE AGREEMENT, THE LOADING IS 40% as they count only balcony and notf lower bed,dry areas, etc. BUT THE SALES PEOPLE EXPLAINS THAT "USABLE" CARPET AREA is still 33%, when u count the flower bed, dry areas, etc. where u can stand or walk.
    CommentQuote
  • carpet area in agreement

The point i want to make is that eventually whatever be the loading, carpet area mentioned in agreement should match the floor plan. If one reads the agreement it says carpet area excludes the common areas/ dry areas/ flower beds but includes balcony. Now if you calculate the carpet area based on agreement it comes to less area. iB has goofed up. We will get strong chance later to screw them on this issue.
    I think present offer from IB is good for buyers. As i understand emi in case of adf will start only after possession and so beneficial to investors. I am not aware of IB facing financial crunch. This is a ploy to get business for IB finance company.

Any info on carpet area in marathon nexgen panvel will be welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • The best way to find this out is to look at the Saleable area which builder is charging and the Size of house he offers to you.

I have found that even small size builders in Navimumbai are offering lesserr carpet that Indiabulls with same saleable area.

For everyones interest I have attache loading calculation over here

CategoryLengthWidthAreaHall19.810198Balcony41040Kitchen10.67.680.56D Bal3.17.623.56Kids Bed10.69.6101.76Master B13.610136m Toilat4.6836.8C Toil4.65.324.38Besin Area4.6523Utility4520Passage173.661.2Kids Fbed112.123.1M bed fbed82.116.8kids C board6212M bed Cboard7214Total811.16Charged Area1246% Available Area65.10112Loading34.89888
    CommentQuote
  • Loading of other builders

Hey but I have heard that loading of other builders like Hirco, Lodhas, Kalapatru range to the tune of 28 to 32% only. So still IB loading is higher.
    :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • area of shop is 350 sqft and total cost will be 21 lac app

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pra123abc
    area of shop is 350 sqft and total cost will be 21 lac app

thanks

How much will be actual carpet area out of 350 sqft?

Do they also have many balconies? :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Loading seems 44%. Am i missing something?

Bed Room 10 x 12.6= 126
    Living 10 x 16 = 160
    Kitchen 9 x 7.6 = 68.4
    WC 4.6 x 3 = 13.8
    Toilet 4.6 x 7 = 32.2
    400.4 SQ FT is Carpet area for 1 BHK
    Super built up for 1 BHK is 713 SQ FT
    Available Space = 56.15708275 %

Please advise guys.......
    CommentQuote
  • ADF for IndiaBulls

Originally Posted by singh_isking
    The point i want to make is that eventually whatever be the loading, carpet area mentioned in agreement should match the floor plan. If one reads the agreement it says carpet area excludes the common areas/ dry areas/ flower beds but includes balcony. Now if you calculate the carpet area based on agreement it comes to less area. iB has goofed up. We will get strong chance later to screw them on this issue.
    I think present offer from IB is good for buyers. As i understand emi in case of adf will start only after possession and so beneficial to investors. I am not aware of IB facing financial crunch. This is a ploy to get business for IB finance company.

Any info on carpet area in marathon nexgen panvel will be welcome.

Quote:

"As i understand emi in case of adf will start only after possession and so beneficial to investors."

UnQuote:

As i understand, in ADF scheme the EMI shall start immediately, that is why they are offering discount upto 11% on total Agreement value.

Please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monu_2011
    Bed Room 10 x 12.6= 126
    Living 10 x 16 = 160
    Kitchen 9 x 7.6 = 68.4
    WC 4.6 x 3 = 13.8
    Toilet 4.6 x 7 = 32.2
    400.4 SQ FT is Carpet area for 1 BHK
    Super built up for 1 BHK is 713 SQ FT
    Available Space = 56.15708275 %

Please advise guys.......

You need to add the Balcony as well in Carpet Area.
    CommentQuote