I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New offer from IB

Yesterday's DNA had a full page advt from IB. The new scheme " pay 20% now and then pay no EMI, no interest for next 2 years."
    Looks like it is for phase 2 bookings. 
    CommentQuote
  • Crazy paying 4500 to buy a house in Panvel and further away from the station and the so called logical reasoning is airport. I still wonder whether you will catch a plane to go to office. Airports are always situated away from cities for want of ample space and due to inconvenience to residents (ask all those residents staying close to Mumbai airport and filed complaints and cases against the airport authority for disturbing their peace and sleep). It makes me laugh to see people paying more to stay close to airport and people complaining before booking of high rices and then jumping in glee when prices go up with out any logic. I am happy to see prices in US crashing in last 10 years and hope the same happens here too. Builders and people who book and complain about high prices are screwed royally. Would love to see that. Any builder can hike prices any number of times because it keeps the existing buyers happy and not complain about delays and quality of construction. With all the ad about greenery and a good life with family how can it be fulfilled when you stay so far and will spend half of your life travelling in congested trains and dug up roads. And not to forget about the regularly happening bomb blasts that kill people. I fail to understand how can a City quote prices comparable to london and hk when all we have is shit every where. Please spare me the rich culture thing...culture is what you see around ..its no dis connected to your surroundings.
    disclosure: Even i am a investor booked at low price and sitting on a notional profits..But i still hate when my builder keeps hiking rates i do not jump from one side of fence to another just because i booked at low price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh_isking
    Yesterday's DNA had a full page advt from IB. The new scheme " pay 20% now and then pay no EMI, no interest for next 2 years."
    Looks like it is for phase 2 bookings.

Hi Everyone!
    I am new to this forum and looks like the participants have done a phenomenal job in sharing such a useful information and helping out the community so thanks a ton for that.

singh_isking: thanks for sharing the update. Can you please share the add with us? Or may be the date on which the add was published and what page# etc? I tried looking it up on DNA site but was not successful. This add will certainly help me and others to see what type of financial help/incentives to expect in near term from builders community.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls panvel now 3699 psf

If my understanding of the details mentioned at the groffr site is correct then
    India bulls have slashed the price of the phase 2 from 4100/- to 3699.:bab (59):

This is along with the offer of pay 20% and rest after possession for phase 1.

So now India bulls is heavily reducing price or coming up with lucrative offers to get buyers. Looks like in 6 months the price for Phase 2 may become more appropriate.

The greenest township in Panvel @ of Rs.3699/- sq ft. only., Mumbai group deals, Panvel group deals
    CommentQuote
  • Normally builders have two rates. One for general advertising and another for group bookings, institution booking, brokers etc. This second rate is normally the one from where builder has hiked the rate. Say if previously advertised rate is 3800 and new rate is 4100, then builder will continue to book at 3800 for such customers. I also experienced the same thing when one group booked 2550 when advertised rate was 2800.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 2 - IB malpractices

Originally Posted by keezpanvel
    Am planning to complain to the CCI next week am officially going to lodge a protest against the malpractices done By IB for their Panvel Project

1) Change in Possession Date
    2) Change of Master Plan totally from what was originally conceived
    3) Increase in Saleable area while decrease in usable area.
    4) Sending Threatening letters for Payment where as they have not attended to my queries.
    5) One Sided Agreement
    6) The Property Papers despite repeated reminders have not been shown despite having signed the agreement (Not Registered as without verification of property papers there is no authenticity to the agreement)
    7) Charging for PLC when in reality no PLC exists for Certain Flats as per the New Plan.
    8) Trying to frustrate people and make them cancel their bookings. (For those who have booked at sub 3000 rate)
    9) As promised the club house in each sector has been moved to another phase which in fact was promised as a amenity.
    10) No Sample Flat till date we have no clue what type of Fittings they are going to give us.
    11) Charging for Open Car Park

Those who are interested in the above Fight Against IB are free to join in.

Me and 3 of my friends booked flats in Phase 2. Till date we have fighting a bit lone battle , refused payments , etc . Would love to join up with you and others who may have joined you ! We are super pissed that the plan is changed and IB has tried to take money from us by dishing out lies , all documented by mails
    I tried to PM you my details but the site does not allow me . Please drop me an email at chatt (at the rate) lycos (dot) com if you are interested.
    CommentQuote
  • So what does it all mean? Should we or should we not buy? I came here after looking at the TOI ad today...but the sentiments here, from people who have already bought from IB, is depressing, to say the least...
    CommentQuote
  • This project was in My list for investment but now it looks like I have to drop it from my list.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by souravc
    Me and 3 of my friends booked flats in Phase 2. Till date we have fighting a bit lone battle , refused payments , etc . Would love to join up with you and others who may have joined you ! We are super pissed that the plan is changed and IB has tried to take money from us by dishing out lies , all documented by mails
    I tried to PM you my details but the site does not allow me . Please drop me an email at chatt (at the rate) lycos (dot) com if you are interested.

What kind of change in plan for Phase-II ? Indiabulls should stick to the plan. They are not taking the customers/investors into confidence at all. Phase-I buyers had bad experience. I wonder why Indiabulls is repeating the same mistake (or trick ?) again and again.
    CommentQuote
  • INDIA BULL GREEN ADVERISEMENT FOR BOOKING

:bab (6):https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=6158
    INDIA BULL GREEN ADVERISEMENT FOR BOOKING
    PLEASE GIVE ME YOURS SUGGESION FOR BOOKING?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by souravc

You can mention that their web-site even today has the old master plan.
    All the best
    CommentQuote
  • NEW Photos???

Mr. NEW LAYOUT,
    Any NEW Photos???
    Any photos of Phase 4??????
    CommentQuote
  • WIKIMAPIA

Can see layout of IB phase I. Good work progress. Can also see some more buildings behind sector 5.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • try google maps on the same area - i think it is more recent
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by ansari_3267
    :bab (6):https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=6158
    INDIA BULL GREEN ADVERISEMENT FOR BOOKING
    PLEASE GIVE ME YOURS SUGGESION FOR BOOKING?

ansari where u get this advertisment,when i mail to ibgreens they did not mention any offer like this.
    i would like to know
    CommentQuote