Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Did anyone notice, IB real estate shares fell 10% today. I think the market is expecting a rate hike on Friday :-(. Bad for builders. If IB has more money they will stick to their plans and probably deliver good quality. When builder has problem getting loans, they use cheaper quality material :-(

Comment

Update : approval & master plan

Hi,

i had a chat with IB sales person. he said approvals will be received by 1st week of Feb.

& as per the new master plan, this will be now 80acre township project. master plan to be released by mid feb. probably this might be the reason for why approvals are getting delayed.

Ashky
      Last edited by ashkharoo; January 27 2010, 11:25 PM.

Comment

dry yard

HI Raash & German,

Thanks. I spoke to indiabulls sales person and they confirmed that they will be providing french windows in kitchen.

Ashky

Comment

Approvals!

Well ....., 1st week of Feb then.

Comment

hi guys

thanks to all of you for ur input right now I am abroad and I cannot speak to IB guys or go to the site but it is reassuring after reading inputs from u guys, I will try to input as much as I can but it is difficult when I am away.

hope good work goes on thank u once again

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
              HI GUYS any latest progess in panvel india bulls project???till mine information i want to share that phase 1 is totally sold out...and phase2 booking is started..and the rates r 2500 and floor rise Rs 20/-...and if u want garden view then 2600 and floor rise Rs 20/-...other then this any information what one can share plz tell me....
              Hi,
              The latest is tht, they hv acquired more land and the total land is now 70 acres towards highway. Phase 2 booking is almost 25 to 30 %.
              At site they hv started soil testing, the work seems to be slow, let us see

Comment

revised master plan + flats sold

HI friends,

As per the latest update IB has acquired total 60acres land + in process to acquire 60 more acres of land.
                This might be a 100~120 acres project. Check this ad ]http://in.iproperty.com/indiabulls-greens-panvel[/url]

Also till now in less than 3 months IB have sold 1000+ flats in this project. This is a great achievement and this itself talks about the demand of the project + repetition of IB.

Ashky
                Last edited by ashkharoo; January 29 2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

At an average cost of 25 lacs per flat the project has got commitment of 250 crores. Maybe another 250 crores to come just by selling the remaining flats in phase 1 & 2.
                  500 crores! Lot of money :-)
                  Last edited by jia001; January 29 2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Somatane railway station

Hi,
                    As of now only goods train halt at somatane railway station.
                    As per the locals, goverment has planned to extend local train here and will start constructing the local station in 2011 and will be up &running by 2012 end ..... These are rumors by the area locals. Not sure how correct are they.

My thoughts on this, since many SEZ projects are coming near by kolkhe village, i don't see why the station should not be developed here.

tried googling for the navi mumabi local station plan. could nt find any...

Thread members any thoughts on this..?

Ashky
                    Last edited by ashkharoo; January 29 2010, 01:04 PM.

Comment

I think Rasayani and Pen will be the drivers for extension of the local trains route. If these areas develop fast and more people travel from these locations then there will be a demand.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X