Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Additional Information

Some additional info on Env clearance -

http://envis.maharashtra.gov.in/envi...ullsitem25.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
      They want this project to be like a serviced apartment scheme where in they want to control everything from the property management to the cleaning. They want 100% power and want to form a body corporate as per the agreement. Sounds weird body corporate.......

They can lease or sell the club house if they want to.

Further on Page 32 it adds that

e "THE PURCHASE SHALL BE LIABLE TO PAY USAGE AND SERVICES CHARGES FOR COMMON SERVICE AMENITIES AND OTHER AMENITIES AND THE PURCHASER SHALL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP AND USAGE OF THE COMMON SERVICE AMENITIES AND OTHER AMENITIES WHICH SHALL CONTAIN THE DETAILED TERMS AND CONDITIONS"

The clauses are not only schocking but one sided. if we like puppets dont get together right now it will be too late.

Well guys you need to read the agreement to see the 1 sided approach of IB
      Thanks for the piece & bits with page numbers, but would request for the benefit of all to put up the complete agreement if possible .

Comment

EMAIL

Originally posted by drchavda View Post
        Thanks for the piece & bits with page numbers, but would request for the benefit of all to put up the complete agreement if possible .
        THE AGREEMENT COPY HAS BEEN EMAILED TO THOSE IN THE GROUP

Comment

Not received

Dear Keez

I have not received the agreement copy. please forward

Comment

In the nutshell ...

Positives :
            1. Rapid construction
            2. Change of plans for better viewing for 1 and 1.5 BHKs
            3. Bypass etc from Kon toll, in line with what they said earlier

Negatives
            1. A lot of one-sided clauses : Still awaiting copy of the agreement

Wanted to check on following
            (i) if anyone has actually signed the agreement ? and whats the timeline etc ?
            (ii) How much is exactly sought for at the siging time ? (a) Registration cost (b) Taxes / VAT (c) Third installment or all ?
            (iii) Is 1203 sq ft apartment still the same size ?

Thanks

Comment

They are advertising India Bull phase 2 only with rate 2900 per sft,. Is it correct. is it next India Bull itself. Any news

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
                IT SAYS IN THE POINT NO12 WHICH STARTS ON PAGE NO.43

bb) To Pay All the additional taxes, lease rent, lease renewal fees, etc. that may be levied by the promoter or concerned authorities.

I dont get it what lease rent, what lease renewal.

PAGE 51 POINT NO.14

UNTIL CONVEYANCE / LEASE OF THE BUILDING AND ALIQUOT PORTION OF THE APPURTENANT PORTION IN FAVOUR OF THE BODY CORPORATE, THE PURCHASER AGREES THAT AS AND WHEN THEY DECIDE TO SELL THEIR SAID APARTMENT (OR SHARES IN THE EVENT A CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY/COMPANY IS FORMED), THEN IN THAT EVENT THE PURCHASER SHALL OFFER THE SAME TO THE PROMOTER WHO SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT OF REFUSAL TO PURCHASE THE SAID APARTMENT AT THE CONSIDERATION MUTUALLY AGREED BETWEEN THEM AT THAT POINT OF TIME. THE PURCHASER SHALL THEREFORE BE PROHIBITED FROM SELLING THE SAID APARTMENT TO ANY THIRD PARTY UNTIL AND UNLESS THE PROMOTER HAS REFUSED TO PURCHASE THE SAME ON A OFFER MADE TO IT BY THE PURCHASER IN TERMS OF THIS CLAUSE.
                In the last 14 years, I have bought two flats in Mumbai and one in Pune.
                And never signed such one-sided and draconian purchase-agreement.
                Here buyers are getting into a long-term contract

God bless you all who has signed it.

Comment

Agreement

Originally posted by hitmady View Post
                  In the last 14 years, I have bought two flats in Mumbai and one in Pune.
                  And never signed such one-sided and draconian purchase-agreement.
                  Here buyers are getting into a long-term contract

God bless you all who has signed it.
                  BUT it is amazing, no one is bailing out. I even received a reminder email from IB customer care saying that there is some kind of incentive if you do sign the agreement before end of March. Just wandering, will they ever bend to change clauses in the agreement. I selected a flat on bldg K which no longer exists. They have alloted me in G. Never opted for Preferred Location but they have alloted me one. They have changed the payment schedule without any prior consent. Quite a disgusting experience. Feels like I am buying in Zimbabwe

Comment

Originally posted by subskn View Post
                    Feels like I am buying in Zimbabwe
                    Now a days dealing with most builders, it feels like dealing with Robert Mugabe
                    Most builders are greedy, unprofessional bastards selling dubious dreams. Their purchase-agreements give go guarantee on land conveyance, possession-dates and quality of construction.

What surprises me is how educated buyers (like babies trust their mothers) believe in stories concocted by builders and hand overs life saving + take up huge loan without legally verifying terms and conditions.

RE is pretty rotten know. Only enlightened (or burned?) buyers and RE regulator can save it.
                    Last edited by hitmady; March 8 2011, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Agreement

Hi All,

Has anyone signed the agreement yet???? If so please let me know. Also has anyone tried asking IB for making any amendments in the agreement as there are some very one sided clauses. Also built up area has now increased and in my case it has gone up from 1203 sq ft to 1246 sq ft. They are additionally charging "Legal Charges" = 20K, "Deposit to Govt for amenities" (No idea what this is) = 20K, "Society Formation" = 10K. Also stamp duty here is 6% as compared to the usual 5% at other locations. The additional 1% is a Zila Parishad fee. Has anyone got any discount??? I would be grateful if someone who has already signed the agreement can give some feedback on the charges etc.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X