Originally posted by hitegoss4 View Post
    Positives :
    1. Rapid construction
    2. Change of plans for better viewing for 1 and 1.5 BHKs
    3. Bypass etc from Kon toll, in line with what they said earlier

Negatives
    1. A lot of one-sided clauses : Still awaiting copy of the agreement

Wanted to check on following
    (i) if anyone has actually signed the agreement ? and whats the timeline etc ?
    (ii) How much is exactly sought for at the siging time ? (a) Registration cost (b) Taxes / VAT (c) Third installment or all ?
    (iii) Is 1203 sq ft apartment still the same size ?

Thanks
    Hi,

Here are some of the answers to your questions:

1. No, I have not signed the agreement yet but have had a meeting at IB office. They will want that we sign the agreement asap and you will have one month to register your apartment after that.

2. I guess we have all paid 20% till date. We will have to pay additional 20% after the agreement.

3. Stamp duty cost is 6% of the cost of your flat (Flat Area x Rate psf + Floor rise + Parking). Registration Cost is Rs 30,000.

4. If your apartment size was 1203 sq ft earlier it will now be 1246 sq ft. The carpet area will remain the same.

Cheers.

Comment

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

agreement

Originally posted by capt.vishal View Post
      Hi,

Here are some of the answers to your questions:

1. No, I have not signed the agreement yet but have had a meeting at IB office. They will want that we sign the agreement asap and you will have one month to register your apartment after that.

2. I guess we have all paid 20% till date. We will have to pay additional 20% after the agreement.

3. Stamp duty cost is 6% of the cost of your flat (Flat Area x Rate psf + Floor rise + Parking). Registration Cost is Rs 30,000.

4. If your apartment size was 1203 sq ft earlier it will now be 1246 sq ft. The carpet area will remain the same.

Cheers.
      Dear Vishal

This 20% we need to pay or the same will be funded by BANK after loan disbursement.
      after agrement they are giving one month (useless as usual) , if the plan is approved by banks then it should be depend on the loan disbursement,that include property verification by bank.
      have you offered the same flat as you booked or any other
      what was the attitude of cc people

Comment

Originally posted by Greeninvestment View Post
        Dear Vishal

This 20% we need to pay or the same will be funded by BANK after loan disbursement.
        after agrement they are giving one month (useless as usual) , if the plan is approved by banks then it should be depend on the loan disbursement,that include property verification by bank.
        have you offered the same flat as you booked or any other
        what was the attitude of cc people
        Hi,

I have not been offered the same flat but was lucky to have been offered a similar flat (same floor and more or less the same view).

My experience with Customer Care was actually quite good. They seem to be helpful.

As for the loan, I cant say much as I did not discuss about that. But if a person is opting for a loan then the disbursement should come from the bank for the additional 20% which is payable. IB seem to have approvals from SBI, ICICI, HDFC and Ratnakar Bank.

Comment

Originally posted by capt.vishal View Post
          If your apartment size was 1203 sq ft earlier it will now be 1246 sq ft. The carpet area will remain the same.
          This is a big problem and sets all budgets off course.
          Do you know the increase in area for 1.5 BHK and 3 BHK?

Look at this website it shows the same carpet area with 2BHK area as 1043 sqft.

Amazing is the rise in the cost with no increase in carpet area or even master plan (still 25 acres!). When everyone has to pay to use the club, what is the point of counting it in the loading??

Link to properly loaded carpet area:
          Proper Area: India Bulls Greens

completion/start date: August 2011
          Last edited by jia001; March 8 2011, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jia001 View Post

Amazing is the rise in the cost with no increase in carpet area or even master plan (still 25 acres!). When everyone has to pay to use the club, what is the point of counting it in the loading??

Can any tell what's the new size of 1144 Sq feet apartment ?

Comment

Hi Jia,

Unfortunately I do not have the increase in the built up area for any other flat except for the original 1203 sq ft 2 BHK.

I agree that it is not fair to charge additional area from us, especially if our carpet area is going to remain the same. But frankly I don't think we have much of a choice. Atleast once we have signed the agreement and registered our flat there would not be any further increase (Hopefully!!!!)

There are also other charges like the Legal Charges (20K) and Govt Security Charge (20K) which I am not happy paying. But again do we have a choice??

Comment

HI

HI JIA,JUST WANT TO KNW WHAT IS THE FINAL OUTCOME DO U KNW ANYTHING ABT IT???INDIABULLS CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE HAVE CALLED ME THRICE AND MAILED ME THRICE FOR SIGNING AGGREMENT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT GONE TO INDIABULLS OFFICE AFTER SEEING ALL THIS..BUT JUST NEED A SUGGESTION FROM U,WAT SHOULD I DO??SHOULD I WAIT WITH YOU GUYS AND THEN DO OR I SHOULD GO AHEAD..TODAY THEY CALLED ME AND TOLD THERE WONT BE ANY CHANGES FORSURE COZ 95 PEOPLE HAVE DONE REGISTRATION ALSO..AND TOLD ME IF U WANT TO CANCEL PROPERTY ITS COMPLETELY MY CALL..DNT UNDERSTAND I M CONFUSED..WE ALL SHOULD TAKE ONE DECESION AND FINALISE IT..

DO YOU KNOW 1BHK CARPET SIZE??OR ANY1 ELSE WHO KNWS ABT 1BHK???

Comment

Originally posted by Vinod Pandey View Post
                  Can any tell what's the new size of 1144 Sq feet apartment ?
                  There is no such thing as new size of 1144 sft apartment. As things stand today there are now 1155 sft apartments and 1246 sft apartments. 1144 sft apartments buyers will be accomodated in any of these depending on availability and location preference opted at the time of booking.

So, Have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by ashwani.akv View Post
                    There is no such thing as new size of 1144 sft apartment. As things stand today there are now 1155 sft apartments and 1246 sft apartments. 1144 sft apartments buyers will be accomodated in any of these depending on availability and location preference opted at the time of booking.

So, Have a great time.
                    old area -> new area

1.5BHK
                    683,694 -> 910 (Increase of 227 sqft)

2BHK
                    994 -> 1155 (Increase of 161 sqft)
                    1043 -> 1246 (Increase of 200 sqft)

3BHK
                    1334 -> 1534 -> ??
                    1407 -> 1706 (Increase of 300 sqft)

1.5 BHK and 3BHK guys lose out the most.

Comment

AREAS

old area -> new area

1.5BHK

2BHK
                      994 -> 1155 (Increase of 161 sqft)
                      1043 -> 1246 (Increase of 200 sqft)

3BHK
                      1334 -> 1534 -> ??
                      1407 -> 1706 (Increase of 300 sqft)

1.5 BHK and 3BHK guys lose out the most.

1.5BHK Please Correct this is 1 BHK

1bhk 683,694 converted to 713 Carpet Area reduced and loading increased.Living Room Doesnt Have balcony

1.5 BHK 865 increased to 910 Dont know much about the areas on this configuration

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X