Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Can some1 pls tell me, which Tower "Sale Agreements" are in process as of now?

I booked in Tower Y. some time may 2010 and yet to receive a call from IB Customer Care.

Is there any1 else who booked in Tower Y or any other tower and yet to receive a call?

Cheers,
    Vishal

Comment

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
      Can some1 pls tell me, which Tower "Sale Agreements" are in process as of now?

I booked in Tower Y. some time may 2010 and yet to receive a call from IB Customer Care.

Is there any1 else who booked in Tower Y or any other tower and yet to receive a call?

Cheers,
      Vishal
      Vishal

don't worry if you didn't receive the call yet.... i have booked in tower H phase#1 and yet to receive a call... nobody knows on what basis the agreements calls are being made by IB...

cheers
      B

Comment

Master plan - new layout!!

Originally posted by peeya View Post
        IS ANY1 WHO HAVE SIGN AGREEMENT????PLZ TELL ME COZ FINALLY AFTER MANY CALLS FROM INDIABULLS CUSTOMER CARE I HAVE TO GO TO IB OFFICE ON SUNDAY..
        Peeya, which tower have u registered?
        If u get a copy of the new plan, would request you to kindly put it on the forum, for the benefit of all, thanx.

Comment

I am one of the Indiabulls Greens, Panvel customer and have been reading lots of stories going around about the project. I was interested in the project because of its strategic location being near to the proposed international airport and its value for money and have not been disappointed on both the accounts as the proposed international airport has now been finalized and property rates in the area have considerably increased.
          In fact the project is going as per schedule and I have clear information about my flat location at site and specifications. All my queries about the project progress have always been efficiently addressed by the company customer care. One can call up on IB toll free no.18002007755.
          In my view with more amenities being added in the project like a mall, the project seems like a sound investment.

Comment

Newlayout

Originally posted by drchavda View Post
            Peeya, which tower have u registered?
            If u get a copy of the new plan, would request you to kindly put it on the forum, for the benefit of all, thanx.
            Newlayout is attached for all users information
            Attached Files

Comment

Master Plan

Originally posted by newlayout View Post
              Newlayout is attached for all users information
              Thanks for uploading the scanned master plan. Any clue which sector are the buildings 10G1 and 14G1. I am not sure why IB is not explicit about these information. We really have to hunt for info.

Comment

Bldg 10 is in sector4-2BHK sector

Bldg 14 is in Sector 5 1,1.5BHK sector

Comment

Register

Originally posted by newlayout View Post
                  Bldg 10 is in sector4-2BHK sector

Bldg 14 is in Sector 5 1,1.5BHK sector

Guys dont forget to register for the below as stated by INDIABULLS, so we know where we are in terms of Panvel Project.

Indiabulls Real Estate launches customer centric management portal
                  Indiabulls Real Estate introduces customer-centric e-channel, standardizing, and simplifying access to any information for the customer. Achieving company’s growth objectives called for highly efficient operations, superior service and easy-to-use customer interaction channels that could create satisfying customer experiences.
                  Thus Indiabulls Real Estate new Customer Login Page provides a central consolidated platform which captures data from the company's core systems and allows it to be easily formatted and routed into multiple customer communication channels such as print, web, email and SMS
                  The Customer Login Page is available as a fully managed service with tabs like ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Account Details’ and ‘Edit Profile’ that permits easy supervision of one’s own account and profile by the customer. While direct links to ‘Payments’, Property Details’ and ‘Construction Updates’ helps our customers not only know about our properties and current status of ongoing projects but ‘New Project Launched’ link also allows customer access to information on Indiabulls latest new project offerings.
                  Similarly ‘FAQ’ segment can help resolve some of the common queries of the customers while ‘Raise a Query’ link can address customer’s specific questions. The important feature of the new portal is that it allows customer’s all information at his fingertips strengthening customer relationship through transparency, and anytime access to project related information.
                  Undeniably this new enterprise would not only provide a valuable and time-saving tool for customers but also allow the company, further develop its customer relationship identifying additional growth opportunities.
                  To know more about the initiative visit https://erealty.indiabulls.com

Comment

RATE REVISION OR NEW PLAN

INDIABULLS GREENS PANVEL has launched new phase at a price of Rs.4000/- where as its present phase which is under construction is priced at Rs.4500/-

Is this a New plan to sell apartments which are not selling or to get in more people in the name of Airport Construction.

Comment

Which are 3 BHK sectors & Buildings?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X