I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Demand for installments being delayed

My husband and I have booked 2 1BHK flats in phase 1, i.e. 16A-1505 and 16A-1506 in Sector 5, for which stamp duty and registration were completed some months ago. We are facing a peculiar problem now. Normally, demand letters for installments payments for both flats arrive within 3-4 days of each other. However, for the last 2 payments, i.e. 3rd slab completion-related and 6th slab completion-related, we have ONLY got the demand letter for one flat, not for the other. When this happened the first time, we asked them what was wrong and they said it was due to a 'system error' and that many flats were facing the same problem. But now it has been 2 months since that time (early December), one more installment demand has been raised for one flat and yet, for the other flat no demands have been raised.

Is anyone else in Sector 5 or Phase 1 facing similar issues i.e. demand letters have not been raised for a long time? Technically, Indiabulls is losing money (on interest) due to the delay in issuing demands, so I am even more surprised and suspicious that they aren't correcting their 'system error'.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, This is true

I also face this in Sector-2
    CommentQuote
  • dear ibg_buyer,

whatever the error in your case, one thing is for sure that Indiabulls is not going to lose anything. They may come up with the logic that since you were aware of the progress and demands being raised, you should have come forward and made the payments. I would say dont be surprised if you receive those demand letters along with interest levied for delay in payment
    CommentQuote
  • Does any body have an idea of the development plan for the area near Indiabulls (apart from the airport). Because as of now the areas looks very remote. For rate around 4500 - 5000 does it look resonable.
    What is the MMRDA scheme that is being refered. Is it coming somewhere in that area.
    There was a plan for having some development by a Gulf company which was to have energy city, entertainment city and IT city with some huge investment of USD 10 Billion. Any news or progress on that.
    CommentQuote
  • Is anybody in building 20C1 (Sector 5). Wanted to check what is the construction status.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there anybody from building 6G Phase-1. What is the construction status?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Demand for installments being delayed

@newlayout,

Have you also not been getting demand letters for installments? When did you get the last demand letter? Have you contacted customer service, and if so, what do they say?

@raash,

Thank you for responding to my query. Ever since the December, we have been emailing and phoning customer service about this. When this happened the first time, we even offered to pay the installment for the flat even without the demand letter (at that time we thought that the letter might have got lost in the mail), but it is they who did not want us to pay them as they said something like, "the system will not accept it". We have now sent 4-5 emails. Currently I have emailed them asking for a deadline by which the system error will be sorted, and if they cannot specify that, I have asked for my query to be forwarded to the supervisor/manager in the billing department.

The scenario you have pointed out, i.e. they will ask for interest saying that we were aware of the demands, is exactly what I am afraid of. Also, I wonder if some of their database records have simply been lost or wiped out. They have been telling me that there are other flats for which demands have not been raised; so I wanted to find out if there are other flats from Phase I which have not got demand letters for the past 3-4 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard the Ibulls has decided to stop marketing / selling / taking bookings in all projects where they have not received the approvals yet....So they are going to be left with selling only Panvel Phase 1 , Gurgaon - Centrum Park & Enigma....

Any views on this???
    CommentQuote
  • Well this problem was faced by me till the construction upto 6th floor ( May be till Oct 2010). Post that Now up to 12th floor payments everything is in sync, I am getting mail, SMS and hard copy of invoice in time. Also the have given onling login to their portal for you to verify your account status.

Originally Posted by ibg_buyer
    @newlayout,

Have you also not been getting demand letters for installments? When did you get the last demand letter? Have you contacted customer service, and if so, what do they say?

@raash,

Thank you for responding to my query. Ever since the December, we have been emailing and phoning customer service about this. When this happened the first time, we even offered to pay the installment for the flat even without the demand letter (at that time we thought that the letter might have got lost in the mail), but it is they who did not want us to pay them as they said something like, "the system will not accept it". We have now sent 4-5 emails. Currently I have emailed them asking for a deadline by which the system error will be sorted, and if they cannot specify that, I have asked for my query to be forwarded to the supervisor/manager in the billing department.

The scenario you have pointed out, i.e. they will ask for interest saying that we were aware of the demands, is exactly what I am afraid of. Also, I wonder if some of their database records have simply been lost or wiped out. They have been telling me that there are other flats for which demands have not been raised; so I wanted to find out if there are other flats from Phase I which have not got demand letters for the past 3-4 months.
    CommentQuote
  • @newlayout:

Thanks for the information. I am going to ask them to give me access to the online portal... I had no idea there was such an option.

Luckily, in response to my repeated emails, the letter demanding installment payments for my other flat reached yesterday. Though I have some other concerns with that letter, I am happy that at least they have sent the letter... and not added any 'interest' payments pr anything. Fingers crossed!
    CommentQuote
  • @ibg_buyer
    good that their system started moving :)
    CommentQuote
  • Something is really going on with IB management.....first they stopped taking bookings for projects where they are yet to receive approval and today they have dropped the prices of their Panvel Phase 1. I think this is really positive news...What are views of other forum members on this?

.... 2bhk - 1156 /1172 / 1246 are priced at Rs.4200/- (includes PLC), plus floor rise of Rs.30/- per floor from 2nd floor onwards. CLUB membership being waived for all new bookings in Phase 1. (Till yesterday this was being marketed & sold at 4700)

1852 / 1604 /2359 / 2162 / 2351 / 2330 / 3186 - Simplex & Duplex Configuration priced Rs.4400/- per sft. (includes PLC), plus floor rise of Rs.30/- per floor from 2nd floor onwards. (this was being sold at 4900)
    CommentQuote
  • payement intimation

Hi I have also not received any payement intimation,although it should come by jan last week,kindly let me know for which slab they have sent intimation to u.thanx
    CommentQuote
  • online access

Hi kindly let me know about getting online access.
    thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by princecharm
    Something is really going on with IB management.....first they stopped taking bookings for projects where they are yet to receive approval and today they have dropped the prices of their Panvel Phase 1. I think this is really positive news...What are views of other forum members on this?

.... 2bhk - 1156 /1172 / 1246 are priced at Rs.4200/- (includes PLC), plus floor rise of Rs.30/- per floor from 2nd floor onwards. CLUB membership being waived for all new bookings in Phase 1. (Till yesterday this was being marketed & sold at 4700)

1852 / 1604 /2359 / 2162 / 2351 / 2330 / 3186 - Simplex & Duplex Configuration priced Rs.4400/- per sft. (includes PLC), plus floor rise of Rs.30/- per floor from 2nd floor onwards. (this was being sold at 4900)

This amounts to the same or more perhaps since they were selling earlier at Rs.4700/- & Rs.4900/- for flats beyond 20th Floor without PLC and Floor-rise.

I had read in earlier posts that a few people including myself have not got any demands for a period extending over 2/3 months now as against two every three months. I also read some post stating that approval for higher storeys still to come thru and maybe therefore no demand is being made for the time being. Has anyone who has booked beyond 20 storeys got his agreement registered. (could explain why demands are not made)

CommentQuote