I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
Reply
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    Then why are you doing so?? You could have included this area also in the agreement...or at least it could have been mentioned separately. Now if one want to sell a flat, one has to sell this reduced 60% area as only it is apperaing in the agreement......and rest 40% has paid for nothing...even big gropus like HIRCO has only 30% loading.

    I agree... calculation of carpet area for balcony, flower bed, utility area etc is not same as the hall/bedrooms. The agreement document must specify clearly how the total carpet area of the flat is derived. Here the loading is at least 40%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harsh5432
    Sir,
    Balcony and Flowerbed is not included in the agreement whichever flat you buy..You buy flat with whichever builder you want..No one includes that area..


    I am sure Living Room Balcony is included in the IB agreement. Area which are not metioned are dry balcony and flowerbed areas, etc.

    So the loading is 40%

    So stop telling (lies) that loading is 33%.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Harsh,

    Why have Phase 2 bookings stopped when Phase 1 is not sold out yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    I am sure Living Room Balcony is included in the IB agreement. Area which are not metioned are dry balcony and flowerbed areas, etc.

    So the loading is 40%

    So stop telling (lies) that loading is 33%.

    Hi Harsh,
    For the benefit of all, please can you post the carpet area calculation for each and every configuration of the flats in Phase-I & II ? So that we can derive the percentage of carpet to saleable area... This has been a burning issue for all the Greens customers. Indiabulls must come clean on this issue and take it's existing & future customers into confidence. Check out the floor plan of HIRCO project in Panvel. They have clearly mentioned the carpet area in their floor layout. In addition to this, wouldn't it help all if you post the construction status of the under-construction buildings in your website ? So many builders (big & small) are updating the same in their websites. Why can't Indiabulls do the same ?
    CommentQuote
  • carpet?

    Originally Posted by GreenWorld
    Hi Harsh,
    For the benefit of all, please can you post the carpet area calculation for each and every configuration of the flats in Phase-I & II ? So that we can derive the percentage of carpet to saleable area... This has been a burning issue for all the Greens customers. Indiabulls must come clean on this issue and take it's existing & future customers into confidence. Check out the floor plan of HIRCO project in Panvel. They have clearly mentioned the carpet area in their floor layout. In addition to this, wouldn't it help all if you post the construction status of the under-construction buildings in your website ? So many builders (big & small) are updating the same in their websites. Why can't Indiabulls do the same ?


    Dear Harsh,

    Just to justify your claim you can break up the saleable area as actual carpet (mind you the living room balcony is included in calculation in toto) the other areas such as dry space, flower bed etc. and the chargeable area for each configuration.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls really have to get their act together. I called up 1800 200 7755 and enquired about the rates. They said that Phase 1 rate is 4,700/- and Phase 2 rate is 4,300/-.

    Harsh - can you clarify?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Harsh,
    What is the status of Building 20C1. Last month when I visited the site, I could not see the building at all. I was told that it is not above the ground yet. Also I could not see its progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello

    Just want to ask anyone booked flat in bldg 2G, have they recd any demand letter this month after 10th feb. and also how much demand is raised till date
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GreenWorld
    Hi Harsh,
    For the benefit of all, please can you post the carpet area calculation for each and every configuration of the flats in Phase-I & II ? So that we can derive the percentage of carpet to saleable area... This has been a burning issue for all the Greens customers. Indiabulls must come clean on this issue and take it's existing & future customers into confidence. Check out the floor plan of HIRCO project in Panvel. They have clearly mentioned the carpet area in their floor layout. In addition to this, wouldn't it help all if you post the construction status of the under-construction buildings in your website ? So many builders (big & small) are updating the same in their websites. Why can't Indiabulls do the same ?

    Hi Harsh,
    You are missing since last couple of days !! We are waiting for your response.
    CommentQuote
  • @Tower_P

    for 2G they have raised demand upto 60% i.e. commencement of 12th floor, the last installment was due in 1st week of feb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raash
    @Tower_P

    for 2G they have raised demand upto 60% i.e. commencement of 12th floor, the last installment was due in 1st week of feb


    Hi
    Raash

    Thks for ur reply I thought the same but they are now arguing that they have send a letter on 13 feb for more payment which I have not recd also have u recd one do u have online account can u chk on there thks
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rassh,
    Can you please let us know, why the amminities like Club moss, school,and hospital are not included in the second phase, refer the http://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/ latest State Level Expert Appraisal Committee comments,in it,s 48th meeting and 50th meeting for II phase
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls

    Hey guys .. did i get this correctly ..

    http://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/files/50MoM_SEAC.pdf

    3130 apartments v/s 6141 rental housing flats next door ..

    And they haven't even provided a proper floor plan for the units !!!!

    Am i missing something here ..
    If not .. WOWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sale Buildings:
    1. Residential:
    • 3 BldgswithB+LG+UG+Podium+36flrs
    • 13 BldgswithB+LG+UG+Podium+37flrs
    • 2 BldgswithB+LG+UG+Podium+42flrs
    • TotalFlats:3130

    2. Commercial
    • 1Bldg.withB+LGr+UG+3flrs of mall having multiplex with 1320 Seats 4th to 14th floors ofoffice area.

    Rental Buildings:
    1. Residential:11BldgsofG+19flrs,Flats:6141Nos.Shops:8 Nos.
    2. Balwadi:33Nos.
    3. WelfareCenter:33Nos.
    4. SocietyOffices:11Nos.

    Originally Posted by siddeshams
    Dear Rassh,
    Can you please let us know, why the amminities like Club moss, school,and hospital are not included in the second phase, refer the http://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/ latest State Level Expert Appraisal Committee comments,in it,s 48th meeting and 50th meeting for II phase
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome to GREEN LIVING :bab (59):

    Originally Posted by vikas123
    Hey guys .. did i get this correctly ..

    http://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/files/50MoM_SEAC.pdf

    3130 apartments v/s 6141 rental housing flats next door ..

    And they haven't even provided a proper floor plan for the units !!!!

    Am i missing something here ..
    If not .. WOWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sale Buildings:
    1. Residential:
    • 3 BldgswithB+LG+UG+Podium+36flrs
    • 13 BldgswithB+LG+UG+Podium+37flrs
    • 2 BldgswithB+LG+UG+Podium+42flrs
    • TotalFlats:3130

    2. Commercial
    • 1Bldg.withB+LGr+UG+3flrs of mall having multiplex with 1320 Seats 4th to 14th floors ofoffice area.

    Rental Buildings:
    1. Residential:11BldgsofG+19flrs,Flats:6141Nos.Shops:8 Nos.
    2. Balwadi:33Nos.
    3. WelfareCenter:33Nos.
    4. SocietyOffices:11Nos.
    CommentQuote
  • Can some one explain what is rental scheme that is being refered to here ? Is Indiabulls not going to sell these flats
    CommentQuote