• Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Hi IBrel_Pan,

Can you upload 3 BHK layouts also, if you have. Thanks

Comment

trying to source

Sorry friend. I do not have 1.5/3 bhk plans. I am trying to source.
      It will be safe to assume similar layout like 2bhk + additional room but with a balcony. I think if you look at the old layout and the above criteria, you can easily guess.
      Hafeez contractor has put one of his trainees on this job and the only thing he knows is whenever you provide any room always provide a balcony so that Incase of fire the owner can jump out or our fire fighters can get in. Fire safety is the most important criteria, you see. Let carpet area be damned! !!!!!?

Comment

Agreement Signing

Hi friends...i have been following this forum for a while and have decide to contribute today.....i have booked a flat sometime in last december and today received a confirmation from IB regarding the agreement....they say they are willing to offer heavy discounts if the agreement is signed by 20-Mar-2011.....not sure whether thats practically possible with less that 48 hours left and as a matter of fact that I live on the other sider of the planet.....have sent a response to IB and am expecting a feedback early next week...shall keep u guys posted...take care....& have a nice weekend until then....

Comment

complaint letter to IB.

Friends,
          IB is trying to fool the NRI investors and making them sign the agreement without informing the contents.
          We are in receipt of the full
          Agreement copy. Our group has already sent a complaint email/ letter to IB on the Agreement issue.
          If you are interested to know the contents of this complaint letter highlighting the objectionable points in the Agreement, email to

Ibrel_panvel2011

a yahoo.in email id.

Only you can save yourself from falling into the pit dug by IB. We have done our duty to highlight it to unsuspecting investors.

Comment

Ibrel_panvel2011

Have sent u a mail to Ibrel_panvel2011yahoo.in.....hope we can all get together on this one....also spoke to IB today morning the attractive incentive is a 1K gift voucher.....if u sign the agreeement before 20-Mar-2011.....which is like making mockery of the whole process.....apart from that they still stand to the condition that they are willing to offer 10 % discount immediately on flat cost (excluding maintenance, club house and other charges like electricity etc) if we take a loan from IB finance immediately.....but that effectively means the full EMI starts immediately....any advice welcome......
            Last edited by NaveenMM; March 19 2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Floor Plan

Hi ibrel_pan,
              Based on the floor plan I have received from IB cust serv is diff than the one you have posted with rate sheet. It appears it could be the new phase. I have attached the floor plan given by IB for building 5C sector 3 2BHK and it appears to all are one size 1246 sq ft. They have alloted me 5C-2401 which they are claiming it is 1246 sq ft. They have not been able to provide any sector plan
              Not sure why they have asked me to mail a cheque for the stamp duty?
              Any clarification would be highly appreciated.
              Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

THANK YOU INDIABULLS

Originally posted by subskn View Post
                Hi ibrel_pan,
                Based on the floor plan I have received from IB cust serv is diff than the one you have posted with rate sheet. It appears it could be the new phase. I have attached the floor plan given by IB for building 5C sector 3 2BHK and it appears to all are one size 1246 sq ft. They have alloted me 5C-2401 which they are claiming it is 1246 sq ft. They have not been able to provide any sector plan
                Not sure why they have asked me to mail a cheque for the stamp duty?
                Any clarification would be highly appreciated.
                Thanks
                Seeing the Plan i would like to thank INDIABULLS for turning down my request (after approving it) for upgrading my flat from 1 BHK to 2 BHk not only is the 2bhk like a mini 1.5 bhk the 2nd bedroom is a waste in totality. Seems to be great planning by the juniors of HAFEEZ

Comment

two staircases beside each other

Hi subskn,
                  the layout looks exactly the same, i mean the room layout and arrangement.... All balconies intact....... I have myself seen at least 2 different areas in one floor for 2bhk flats.
                  Maybe in phase 2 they have 3 different areas for 2bhk flats.
                  How can we have 2 staircases next to each other? . Another IB invention.

Thanks.

Comment

Balconies

Originally posted by ibrel_pan View Post
                    Hi subskn,
                    the layout looks exactly the same, i mean the room layout and arrangement.... All balconies intact....... I have myself seen at least 2 different areas in one floor for 2bhk flats.
                    Maybe in phase 2 they have 3 different areas for 2bhk flats.
                    How can we have 2 staircases next to each other? . Another IB invention.

Thanks.
                    As per my understanding, there is only one BALCONY, that is in the main room and depending on the type of flat (2 or 3 bkh) there may work area in kitchen and may be one extra with bath room. All the rest are just FLOWER areas, which means there you can put flowerpots, but cannot stand. All these areas are pure wastage of areas and help only to increase the loading.

Comment

balcony in carpet area

If you look at layout posted here, living room/ kitchen have balconies.
                      The bedrooms have flower beds but according to IB the level of flower bed is same as floor slab and hence one can stand on it if one wishes to.
                      What is not clear is, does carpet area stated in agreement includes the living room/ kitchen balconies or not?
                      Flower beds are excluded from that area according to IB.

I am told that it is possible under present municipal rules to enclose the balcony and add that area under carpet area provided the builder pays a certain sum of money to the municipal corporation.
                      Also this added area will be considered as carpet area for all practical purposes.
                      Only requirement is that the balcony cannot protrude beyond the uttermost building column.i.e the balcony will not be projecting out of the building like a cantilever.
                      maybe IB has made use of this loophole.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X