I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2948 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can anyone pls. tell the cancellation procedure for an nri and the charges. i am fed up them and do not want to pay for the torture i had gone thru.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Raash,where you are? can you please send us the replay, by discussing with your seniour management.

Originally Posted by siddeshams
    Dear Rassh,
    Can you please let us know, why the amminities like Club moss, school,and hospital are not included in the second phase, refer the http://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/ latest State Level Expert Appraisal Committee comments,in it,s 48th meeting and 50th meeting for II phase
    CommentQuote
  • rengarajan - can you please explain in detail?

Originally Posted by rengarajan
    can anyone pls. tell the cancellation procedure for an nri and the charges. i am fed up them and do not want to pay for the torture i had gone thru.

PLease explain!
    CommentQuote
  • Today's newspaper add says that IBG has got Ryan school in collaboration for this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun05
    Today's newspaper add says that IBG has got Ryan school in collaboration for this project

Which newspaper?
    CommentQuote
  • Airport forest nod revoked

The chief conservator of forests of Thane circle, R.K. Pole, has withdrawn the forest clearance granted to the Navi Mumbai airport.
    The clearance was granted on the grounds that the Navi Mumbai airport would be located more than ten km away from the Karnala bird sanctuary as has been laid out in the environmental clearance rules of the MoEF. Following pressure from Mumbai activists who actually measured the distance, Mr Pole and his team resurveyed the area and found the distance less than what had been claimed by the nodal agency City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO).
    “We have conveyed our objections to the principal secretary and the Navi Mumbai authority will have to seek fresh permission from both the state wildlife advisory board and the central wildlife advisory board,” said Mr Pole.
    Debi Goenka of the Bombay-based Conser-vation Action Trust said, “Birds and planes cannot co-exist. Not only will the Navi Mumbai airport prove a direct threat to the Karnala bird sanctuary but it is going to adversely affect the eco-sensitive Matheran area as also the 2000 year old rock cut Elphanta caves.”
    Another detail that the MoEF had not been apprised about, activists point out, was that the airport site has 130 hectares of reserve forest.
    “CIDCO will have to seek special permission to clear these forests,” Goenka asserted.
    The proposed airport is also facing a land acquisition problem. It requires 2,042 hectares of land from which 1,405 hectare is already with CIDCO but 485 hectare is privately owned. These private parties are demanding much large compensation packages thereby forcing infrastructure companies to question the viability of the entire project.

source : Airport forest nod revoked | Deccan Chronicle

anticipating more delays in airport... dont know if our investments are safe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s.sath
    Which newspaper?

Hindustan times
    CommentQuote
  • Hey member i came across the facebook group of the buyers in IndiaBulls greens. It really has the updated information from all those who have actually bought in the property. it has about 124 members.

Sharing it here. it has lot of site visits and builder attitude information here
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/indiabulls.green.panvel/
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, Can any one update the status of Tower 10G1?
    CommentQuote
  • NOt sure location of tower 10G1 but What I know is they have progressed towers which are lined up in front. those towers are in back side are having very slow progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All

IB has added the foot note as below along with the add.
    Indiabulls and Ryan have entered in to letter of intent for setting up of Ryan international school in Indiabulls project at Panvel or Turmale or at both the locations whereunder prefarential allotment of seats is envisaged for residents of indiabulls townships.

It means that school may not come to Panvel, after this project they will start Turmale project, and they will shift School even other amminites also can shift to that project.

Originally Posted by varun05
    Today's newspaper add says that IBG has got Ryan school in collaboration for this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rengarajan
    can anyone pls. tell the cancellation procedure for an nri and the charges. i am fed up them and do not want to pay for the torture i had gone thru.

Dear Rengarajan

could you please explain a little more
    - why do you wish to cancel ?
    - what is the torture ?
    .... what exactly did you pay and what did you get ?

thanks in advance
    Best regards

Subu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddeshams
    Dear All

IB has added the foot note as below along with the add.
    Indiabulls and Ryan have entered in to letter of intent for setting up of Ryan international school in Indiabulls project at Panvel or Turmale or at both the locations whereunder prefarential allotment of seats is envisaged for residents of indiabulls townships.

It means that school may not come to Panvel, after this project they will start Turmale project, and they will shift School even other amminites also can shift to that project.

How far is Turmale from Greens Panvel Project / location ?
    what is the best mode of transport ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    Hey guys .. did i get this correctly ..

http://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/files/50MoM_SEAC.pdf

3130 apartments v/s 6141 rental housing flats next door ..

And they haven't even provided a proper floor plan for the units !!!!

Am i missing something here ..
    If not .. WOWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sale Buildings:
    1. Residential:
    • 3 BldgswithB+LG+UG+Podium+36flrs
    • 13 BldgswithB+LG+UG+Podium+37flrs
    • 2 BldgswithB+LG+UG+Podium+42flrs
    • TotalFlats:3130

2. Commercial
    • 1Bldg.withB+LGr+UG+3flrs of mall having multiplex with 1320 Seats 4th to 14th floors ofoffice area.

Rental Buildings:
    1. Residential:11BldgsofG+19flrs,Flats:6141Nos.Shops:8 Nos.
    2. Balwadi:33Nos.
    3. WelfareCenter:33Nos.
    4. SocietyOffices:11Nos.

Hi

could you please elaborate a little more ?
    which page of this report are you talking about ?
    Is it India Bulls Panvel Greens that you are talking about ?

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Group for consumer court

Previously, some members of this group were planning to go to consumer court. Is that group still active? I will like to join. Please give ur e-mail ID.
    Now they asking for interest payment without any reason.
    I am fed up with mental torture. Please let me have the contact info.
    CommentQuote