3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by Greeninvestment View Post
    Dear Keez

I have not received the agreement copy. please forward
    Can I get an agreement copy? I too have booked 1.5 BHK and going through same problems.

Regards

Surendra

Comment

agreement

Originally posted by Surendra22 View Post
      Can I get an agreement copy? I too have booked 1.5 BHK and going through same problems.

Regards

Surendra
      plz email at ibgpanvel at yahoo.com u will get the copy.

Comment

longtime no posts

Indiabulls desperately trying to call customers and asking them to create customer login id on Indiabulls realestate homepage. These guys have woken up after 1-1/2 years since booking.
        What is the use now when everyone already has the copy of agreement, new master plan, new payment schedule, new floor plan, etc. Maybe they want to send the payment call messages to the above customer ids.
        IB has been unable to complete the allotment of new flat numbers (mapping in IB terminology) and hence many of the investors have not yet been called for agreement meeting.

Comment

ibrel_pan,

Can you pls provide me the link for creating the Customer id on IB Website?

I do not see any options of creating user or something like that:
          Indiabulls Real Estate: India Real Estate & Properties - projects include High-end Office and Commercial Spaces, Premium Residential Developments, Integrated Townships, Luxury Resorts and Special Economic Zones (SEZ).

Cheers,
          Vishal

Comment

access

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
            ibrel_pan,

Can you pls provide me the link for creating the Customer id on IB Website?

I do not see any options of creating user or something like that:
            Indiabulls Real Estate: India Real Estate & Properties - projects include High-end Office and Commercial Spaces, Premium Residential Developments, Integrated Townships, Luxury Resorts and Special Economic Zones (SEZ).

Cheers,
            Vishal

https://erealty.indiabulls.com/

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
              One cannot register on this website if S/He don't have his/her "Customer ID". I enquired about this and found that IB is yet to generate a customer id for Panvel Customer's.

Comment

DNA today................ must read.

Friends,
                Please read today (26th march) DNA newspaper front page. Mumbai death toll can be 160000 in case of an earthquake as per study conducted by IIT mumbai for BMC. However they forgot to add another 12000 + in panvel thanks to India bulls project ! !!!!!!

Panvel is in earthquake sensitive zone as a major fault line passes through it (western ghat fault line & chiplun fault line) according to prof sinha of IIT Mumbai.

38 storied building will undergo considerable damage on a 6.5 magnitude earthquake if not a total collapse.

Insurance premium as mentioned in the agreement to be paid by us for fire/ earthquake damage of building can be pretty high.

Comment

But we need customer ID and this will be given to us by customer care.

I was told by them that its given to those who had made the agreement.

is it true ? if not, then how to get customer id ??

Comment

4 BHK in Indiabulls Green Panvel

Hi to All Members,
                    Anyone aware of 4 bhk location as per new plan. Earlier booking was in tower R.
                    Last edited by Ravish Singh; March 31 2011, 09:28 AM.

Comment

hey guys, back online after a long time,, would like to know has anyone signed the agreement in its present format.??

had a read through the agreement fwd by a few of u guys, find it appaling ...Ib thinking we r a bunck of moron's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X