I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • - seems there are LOTs of frustrated buyers.
    - what is the present status of construction on Phase 1 ?
    - has anyone got demand letter beyond the 13th floor ?

regards
    Subu
    CommentQuote
  • If Ind. Bulls Panvel Greens is a mess, who / what are the other better builders in Panvel, Navi Mumbai area ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ibrel_pan
    Dear subskn,
    If you sell after society formation then nothing to IB. Estimated project completion by next 5 -6 yrs. Society formation might take another 1-2 yrs and no guarantee. So you will have to wait min 6-8 yrs to sell without paying IB. By the way IB has right of first refusal. We cannot sell to third party but only to IB.

Is this still true ?

IF yes, this is a himalayan problem

Recently some Johny offered me flats on a resale basis ....

how does he manage that ? i.e. NOT sell to I.B.
    CommentQuote
  • Subu ,

You can try for Kalpataru riverside as they have got OC for one of their buildings which is complete . But yes the prices would be much higher than India bulls .

Then there is marathon too , which though far from station is still a good bet.

The problem in navi mumbai is that the no. of reputed buliders out there are very less.
    CommentQuote
  • School Tie up announced

Hi...there is an advertisement in today's property times of Ryan international school being setup @indiabulls greens.

Also have heard that IB is refunding amounts paid plus 12% interest in some projects where they are yet to get approvals. Projects that I know of are riverside in Ahmedabad,sierra in Vishakapatnam and greens chennai phase 3. I believe they have written emails / letters to clients stating that due to inordinate delays in getting various clearances they are cancelling the bookings, refunding full amounts paid along with 12% interest.

Will Panvel Phase 2 meet the same fate?

REALLY WONDER WHAT'S HAPPENING. SO TAKE IS AS GOOD OR SIGNS OF SOMETHING NEGATIVE?
    CommentQuote
  • Please refer their foot note in the add, School may or may not come to Greens panvel,
    From the day one of it,s lonching they are shown the school,hospital in thier master plan where as now they are giving foot note that Refer the post no.2205

Indiabulls and Ryan have entered in to letter of intent for setting up of Ryan international school in Indiabulls project at Panvel or Turmale or at both the locations whereunder prefarential allotment of seats is envisaged for residents of indiabulls townships.

If IB it,self not sure that school will come to greens panvel or not
    Why they to give add, it is just misguiding the peoples

Originally Posted by princecharm
    Hi...there is an advertisement in today's property times of Ryan international school being setup @indiabulls greens.

Also have heard that IB is refunding amounts paid plus 12% interest in some projects where they are yet to get approvals. Projects that I know of are riverside in Ahmedabad,sierra in Vishakapatnam and greens chennai phase 3. I believe they have written emails / letters to clients stating that due to inordinate delays in getting various clearances they are cancelling the bookings, refunding full amounts paid along with 12% interest.

Will Panvel Phase 2 meet the same fate?

REALLY WONDER WHAT'S HAPPENING. SO TAKE IS AS GOOD OR SIGNS OF SOMETHING NEGATIVE?
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys,
    i recently booked 2 bhk flat in phase I. just booking amount paid. Not sure about the official formalities i should complete. any one can guide ?
    CommentQuote
  • 20:80 Scheme

Does anyone know in detail about the 20:80 scheme being offered by IB?.

I understand, buyer needs to pay 20% within 1 month of booking and in that period apply for a loan with indiabulls housing finance for a loan. Once sanctioned, for 2 years , interest & emi will be paid by Indiabulls (the real estate company).

My queries : 1.What will be the rate of interest?
    2.Will it be a fixed or floating rate loan/
    3.Can the loan be closed at the end of 2 yrs?
    4.Any prepayment penalty to be paid?

Anything else that i should keep in mind if i sign up under this scheme??
    CommentQuote
  • No activity for one week.
    Now Indiabulls has started asking for interest payment on payments already made.
    Any feedback??
    CommentQuote
  • Images of Panvel Airport

Hi All,

Came across these pictures of panvel airport and more details on the infra development in panvel

Check this link: .com » Blog Archive » First Look! The Navi Mumbai International Airport

CommentQuote
  • Can check this link. Has some very positive information for Panvel

Navi Mumbai - Projects and Development thread - Page 16 - SkyscraperCity
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls has revised the price of Phase 1 apartments to Rs.4600/- per sft plus frc plus plc for 2 bhk apartments and Rs.4700/- for simplex and duplex apartments. Till last week the prices were Rs.4200/-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by princecharm
    Indiabulls has revised the price of Phase 1 apartments to Rs.4600/- per sft plus frc plus plc for 2 bhk apartments and Rs.4700/- for simplex and duplex apartments. Till last week the prices were Rs.4200/-

Hello Princecharm, any news on the phase-II rates, approval status etc ?
    CommentQuote
  • its kind of difficult to guage the prices. Because they keep on changing. Earlier they were quoting 4800 then last week it was 4200.
    CommentQuote
  • Got offer of Rs 3950 per sqft that too for possession in 2013

I got the following offer
    1 BHK (713 sqft.), 2 BHK (1156, 1246 sqft.),
    3 BHK (1690, sqft.), 4 BHK (2404 sqft.)

sale price Rs. 3950 - 4200 Persqft

Possession 2013.

I think the rates have started declining hence would wait to decline futher before I buy.

CommentQuote