I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I spoke to one of the guys at India Bulls a few days ago.

They seem to have around 100 units left out of total 3000 in Phase I.

He was a bit unsure about Phase II which makes me a bit suspicious.

If anyone has thinking of investing in Phase II or has any further info then please share.

Thanks
    CommentQuote

I'm new on IREF & would be nice to connect with India Bulls Greens - Panvel "FAMILY"...
    CommentQuote
  • II Phase

Any new entrants in Phase II ???
    CommentQuote
  • I think the Project is dying. Even phase 1 seems doubtful now. There is no Phase 2 or club moss etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Project is dying

What makes you think it is dying? Do you mean it will be delayed
    CommentQuote
  • It IS delayed. Plus they do not even respond anymore. I am asking them how much I need to pay them and there is no reply!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • As usual India Bulls attitude and lack of transparency is fetching such extreme views like those of member Vaibhav Tiwari.There is no reason for us to believe that the project is dying.Till at least a month back members have been regularly posting photos on FB and work is definitely progressing.IB does seem to have clearance issues from environment authorities but as usual they are not opening their mouths and being transparent thus giving rise to all sort of speculation.My hunch is things will b sorted out soon and the project will definitely attract buyers and investors once again.
    CommentQuote
  • Contruction status

Can anyone please update on latest status of construction in Phase-1. Also, somebody on this thread reported that Club Moss is scrapped. What is the status? Any update will be really appreciated.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SKS12345
    Can anyone please update on latest status of construction in Phase-1. Also, somebody on this thread reported that Club Moss is scrapped. What is the status? Any update will be really appreciated.

Regards.

As per the revised site-plan of Indiabulls, Club Moss was never-to-be for Phase#1 so you have one less thing to worry about :)
    by-the-way their website keeps showing the old site layout (from Yr'09) which is even before the idea of Club-Moss was introduced, as they haven't bothered to update it as yet!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    As per the revised site-plan of Indiabulls, Club Moss was never-to-be for Phase#1 so you have one less thing to worry about :)
    by-the-way their website keeps showing the old site layout (from Yr'09) which is even before the idea of Club-Moss was introduced, as they haven't bothered to update it as yet!!

Good to see you again in the Forum. What is the status of your booking in IB??? Have they alloted you a flat as per your requirements??
    CommentQuote
  • New Photos

Any one have new photos of the site progress???
    CommentQuote
  • When you mean that Club moss is not for Phase 1, do you also mean that it is not meant for Phase 1 flat owners or that only it will be located in Phase 2. The question is can phase 1 residents use the club moss.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    Good to see you again in the Forum. What is the status of your booking in IB??? Have they alloted you a flat as per your requirements??

Thx Indiabulls!
    I haven't yet received flat allotment after I refused to take what they were offering.... But I did receive an email from IB officially asking me hold on till they come up with new tower and also assuring me that no further demand notes will be raised till I am allotted a new flat. I am not in a hurry and so far they have kept there word of not raising new demand note (almost for an year now..)
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkppaa
    When you mean that Club moss is not for Phase 1, do you also mean that it is not meant for Phase 1 flat owners or that only it will be located in Phase 2. The question is can phase 1 residents use the club moss.

I think in a long run phase#1 people might very well be restricted from accessing club moss in phase#2, 'coz, although it is one project, phase#1 and phase#2 are completely different clusters of buildings. Also Phase#1 will have their own swimming pool and gym facilities. Its just that those might not be as exotic as club-moss.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Thx Indiabulls!
    I haven't yet received flat allotment after I refused to take what they were offering.... But I did receive an email from IB officially asking me hold on till they come up with new tower and also assuring me that no further demand notes will be raised till I am allotted a new flat. I am not in a hurry and so far they have kept there word of not raising new demand note (almost for an year now..)
    cheers
    B

Yes, It is a great news to hear!!! I am happy that still you are "in" the Greens Panvel!!!!! May be you will get a much better tower. As you are not in a hurry it would be relief for you too!! How is your HIRCO progressing?? Going as per schedule??
    CommentQuote