I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what happened to this project,

No Adds, no one is intersted in this thred , where are the peoples invested in this project, I heard constructin work has been drastically slowed down even in 1st pase,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nano05
    No Adds, no one is intersted in this thred , where are the peoples invested in this project, I heard constructin work has been drastically slowed down even in 1st pase,

Yes, It will slow down as expected because about 90% is already taken for Phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subskn
    Yes, It will slow down as expected because about 90% is already taken for Phase 1.

Once you have paid-up 90% of funds, then usually construction-linked projects will slow down from earlier pace :bab (59)::D

Wonder then there is not much difference between ADF and construction-linked payment. Though construction-linked payment has lesser risk, but not that much when compared with upfront savings in ADF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s.sath
    Once you have paid-up 90% of funds, then usually construction-linked projects will slow down from earlier pace :bab (59)::D

Wonder then there is not much difference between ADF and construction-linked payment. Though construction-linked payment has lesser risk, but not that much when compared with upfront savings in ADF.

ADF or construction linked matter the least in case of the project which is under dispute or has not received full-approvals. So in my opinion it is always best to delay the payments till disputes are resolved or approvals received. One can surely do this on legal as well as moral grounds.

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    ADF or construction linked matter the least in case of the project which is under dispute or has not received full-approvals. So in my opinion it is always best to delay the payments till disputes are resolved or approvals received. One can surely do this on legal as well as moral grounds.

cheers
    B

As far as I know there is no dispute for Phase1, but there could be a few clearances due. Anyone has any clue when IB is likely going to handover Phase1? I think anything that is moved to Phase 2 like Club Moss etc may not happen.
    CommentQuote
  • 60 % taken for phase 1 8G1, its 5 % every 2 slabs. 40 % pending.. Last one was for 12th slab. what is the expected possession date ? 5 % every 2 months .. makes 16 more months which will be Dec 2014 approx.
    how many of you have you paid 60 % ? i see some of you paid 90 :-) strange..
    CommentQuote
  • Nilayk,

kindly go thru ur agreement or else the payment schedule, its 5% every three slabs, with a bulk going in the initial instalments. I haven't seen ur bulding though i gather many of the buildings have reached slabs for which demands haven't been forthcoming which should be on account of not having the cc for them. Once the same is obtained don't be surprised to find multiple demands simultaneously.

As regards possession, its anyone guess
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sagi7
    nilayk,

kindly go thru ur agreement or else the payment schedule, its 5% every three slabs, with a bulk going in the initial instalments. I haven't seen ur bulding though i gather many of the buildings have reached slabs for which demands haven't been forthcoming which should be on account of not having the cc for them. Once the same is obtained don't be surprised to find multiple demands simultaneously.

As regards possession, its anyone guess

Do u have any idea on the level reached by the building 18 E in Sector-4??
    CommentQuote
  • Friends

They are the biggest cheats. They don't reply to your mails,calls etc. HIRCO is anytime better than these guys.

They have taken money from me for a phase-1 booking, but now they are saying that donot have 3BHK in phase-I and I should either move to 2BHK or choose phase II.

Any idea, what can I do in this case.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nivara07
    Friends

They are the biggest cheats. They don't reply to your mails,calls etc. HIRCO is anytime better than these guys.

They have taken money from me for a phase-1 booking, but now they are saying that donot have 3BHK in phase-I and I should either move to 2BHK or choose phase II.

Any idea, what can I do in this case.

Ask them when are they going to start construction of Phase-II. Accordingly take the call. As far I know, they are still waiting for few approvals for Phase-II.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I've booked in Phase 2 around 2 years back, at that time the cost sheet shared with me was only up to 22 floors, now that they are seeking approval for 32 or 30 floors would the instalment amount get reduced accordingly since as per the customer care cell the flat cost is going to be same.

Anyone in Phase I having similar experience, if any then pls. update accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • new price for phase 1

I have heard from some investors that phase 1 rates will be increased to Rs. 5500+ (very soon..first week of Aug) since Indiabulls has almost all approvals for phase 1. they have plans to handover flats from Oct 2013. this rate increase and delivery from Oct 2013 is in view of their new project at Savroli which was launched at Rs. 5000 psf with some discounts. Big orders have been placed to complete the phase 1 interiors on time.
    To make Savroli viable for new users/investors and Godrej's upcoming 120 acre township (10km from Greens site) being launched at ~4000 psf Indiabulls will be increasing price to Rs. 5500.

please confirm if anyone else have heard the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Z_Shan
    I have heard from some investors that phase 1 rates will be increased to Rs. 5500+ (very soon..first week of Aug) since Indiabulls has almost all approvals for phase 1. they have plans to handover flats from Oct 2013. this rate increase and delivery from Oct 2013 is in view of their new project at Savroli which was launched at Rs. 5000 psf with some discounts. Big orders have been placed to complete the phase 1 interiors on time.
    To make Savroli viable for new users/investors and Godrej's upcoming 120 acre township (10km from Greens site) being launched at ~4000 psf Indiabulls will be increasing price to Rs. 5500.

please confirm if anyone else have heard the same.

I have heard a similar "story" 10 days back. But, I don't believe they will be able to hand over Phase-I flats by Oct-2013.
    CommentQuote
  • 18e buildings in sector 4 has not started ..have u booked there ...its going to take looooong time . how much have u paid so far .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaamaal
    18e buildings in sector 4 has not started ..have u booked there ...its going to take looooong time . how much have u paid so far .

Dear Kaamaal,
    Thanks for the update. Yes, I have booked there.

Are you very sure that the BUILDING is not all started??? Have you been to the site and seen the place of 18E??

At least they have done the excavation?

They have taken upto the basement, that is 40%....and not asked of any slabs since many months.

Any one else have booked in 18E????

What about the adjoining buildings of 18E??? Are they started??

PLEASE GIVE THESE DETAILS!!!
    CommentQuote