Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Seek Clarification

Dear all,

Last Sep-10 I had tentatively been allocated a flat on the 19th floor in Bldg "B" in the Greens Panvel Project. On my request IB moved this to a 2nd floor flat in some New tower. Ever since I have been behind them to get a floor/flat plan of my flat. I have not yet received it. i dont even know what my 2 BHK will look like and what will be its area. The earlier one I know was 1203 sqft.

Does anyone have the project plan/flat plan and building layout.

Thanks,
    Ali

Comment

re:

Dear Ali,
      If you go to page 146 Of this thread you will get master plan, floor plan, etc as attachments.
      For your new flat location only IB can help.

Comment

IBs latest project status images supposedly taken during March 2011:
        http://www.indiabulls.com/realestate...ease_mar11.pdf

IBs earlier project status images supposedly taken during December 2010:
        http://www.indiabulls.com/realestate...ease_dec10.pdf

They have a major error between these presentations. If you look at the page-9 of the Dec-2010 presentation and page-10 of the Mar-2011 presentation, you can see that they have shown the same picture as status-picture of Indiabulls-Greens-Panvel-in-dec-2010 and Indiabulls-Greens-Chennai-in-mar-2011.

Is this a honest mistake or deliberate effort to misguide???

Or, did they managed to move the building from Panvel to Chennai during the last three months???
        Last edited by s.sath; May 1 2011, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Discrepancy in built up area

Dear All,

I want to share this information to all. Lokhandwala project in kandivali too played same trick with regards to built up area. Architect Hafeez contractor. 31/2 BHK flat which was initially 1780 Sqft was increased to 1965 Sqft without change in carpet area. However, old customer who had booked flat during initial phase had to pay for 1780 sqft and new customer for 1965 Sqft. For Indiabulls, we should pay for what we have agreed, "initial application form" and let them sale revised carpet area to new customer. We all have booked flat on word of mouth and hope they stand on their credibility part.

Comment

no unity

Ravish,
            Lokhandwala is a very reliable and reputed builder in quality as well as business ethics. IB is unwilling to do this. Already 40 % people have signed agreement with increased super builtup areas. Only 10 % have not signed and protesting against it. Our group unity is not there. Hence i do not think anything will happen on that front. IB will bulldoze and get it through.

Comment

TV9 can help us out if we all stand together. Just a guess. Seems Channel is very helpful as far as public grievance is concerned.
              Last edited by Malvish; January 17 2016, 02:23 AM. Reason: another channels contact details

Comment

Friend,
                This India bulls group is a bunch of shameless greedy entrepreneurs.
                Even if TV9 does make a news item so you think they will relent. Know that they have not done anything illegal here as per rule of land.
                To justify what i mean above i give the case of its sister company India bulls power limited. They gave money to ncp politicians and got sanction for some million cubic metres of water for a silly power plant in baramati where farmers are commuting suicide for lack of irrigation water for their crops.
                Do you think we are dealing with human beings here?

Comment

This I would term as losing the battle even before the start of it.
                  A fine is a tax for doing wrong and a tax is a fine for doing well.

Comment

Agreement Registration to take45days more

As per the info from IB the registration of agreement shall take at least 45 days more. None of the signed agreement is registerd yet.

Comment

no hate club here

Legal victory is impossible against India bulls as there is no allotment letter for old areas.
                      By the way investors have already doubled their money so why cry over 2 lacs rupees.
                      Common sense tells us not to fight a losing battle.
                      Thanks for your ideas but no sensible person will act on it.
                      Let us share useful info here rather than make it as an Indiabulls hate club.
                      p

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X