Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

This appears to be that of the 3BHK (Small). The floor layout of this is still available on the IB site. 3BHK (Large) should be having kitchen on flower bed side only. Moreover, the new Layout has 3 different Area plans for 3BHKs. Are the views of the floor-plans of other area 3BHKs also available?

Rgds

Comment

Whats the current Panvel Greens price?

Just few minutes ago, there was a news in CNBC-TV18 saying that builders across the country have increased prices by about 10% this year. They also said IB has increased panvel greens to 4500 from 4000. Is it so???

Comment

stale news

Originally posted by s.sath View Post
        Just few minutes ago, there was a news in CNBC-TV18 saying that builders across the country have increased prices by about 10% this year. They also said IB has increased panvel greens to 4500 from 4000. Is it so???
        IB had already increased the rate to Rs.4500psf almost 4-5 months back... actually they increased almost Rs.1400 psf within a couple of months of environmental clearance for Navi Mumbai International Airport.
        Last edited by bhushank4; May 13 2011, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
          IB had already increased the rate to Rs.4500psf almost 4-5 months back... actually they increased almost Rs.1400 psf within a couple of months of environmental clearance for Navi Mumbai International Airport.
          Are they also charging 100 for garden facing flat for everyone ? I heard phase 2 is 4000 and phase 1 is 4500

Comment

Originally posted by gretbuyer View Post
            Are they also charging 100 for garden facing flat for everyone ? I heard phase 2 is 4000 and phase 1 is 4500
            Yes,
            Those who opt for Preferred Locations Flats have to pay Rs.100 more per sq ft. as Preferred Location Charges (PLC).
            Normally people opt for good views from the flat and thats where PLC comes into picture. Unfortunately IB has changed its site plans so drastically that all those who paid PLC in phase#1 don't even know whether and what views are they going to get from their respective flats.
            Its almost an year now since IB has started changing its original site plan but even today if you visit their website, the same damn old plan is still floated out there!!

Comment

I'm planning to buy and they have mentioned sector 11, any word of caution ? any learnings/experience i can use ? what rate i should go for and what do you think it can appreciate to

Comment

Guys who are buying for appreciation alone, will have to wait for a significant period for things to fall in place. For instance a 2BHK all told will cost u about Rs.60,00,000/-. at current level. So to see significant upside from this level in Panvel one will have to be patient. Mind you I feel panvel as a destination will be quite important with its connectivity, its only that the ticket size is quite big.

Comment

Originally posted by s.sath View Post
                  The news has now been published in the website too:
                  "After loans, it's homes"

After loans, it's homes - CNBC-TV18 -

"...Some of the projects where developers have indeed increased prices include Indiabulls in its Panvel project from about Rs 4,000 to about Rs 4,500 for a square foot..."

Comment

Indiabulls link on facebook

www.indiabulls.green.panvelgroups.facebook.com

Those interested to keep in contact can join facebook on the above link.
                    Last edited by johnsonjohny; May 14 2011, 02:07 AM. Reason: wrong message

Comment

Hi

I am new here, can anyone please help in posting the agreement copy of IB Greens.

Regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X