I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
Reply
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HPG is dedicating only 8-10 Acres of Plot Area for the residential township for Phase 1 Project and nearly 10 -12 Acres of Plaot area for Pahse 2 Project. They are going to develop the rest area as commercial Hubs and Offices. The Project will look too crowded and will never be the likes of Powai or Thane which is the general perception of the people. On the other hand IB Greens being the 1st prestigious Project of IBREL in Mumbai (of course other than the High priced Luxury apartments at Parel) would have a lot of stake involved for the Developer. I do not think that from 05 years down the line IBG will be anything less than HPG. The location advantage of having proximity to Panvel and Airport would always give an edge to IBG as far as pricing is concerned. HPG Pricing of today is mostly because of the premium it has been able to command over the past few Mega Township Projects say Thane or Powai which would not compare well to HPG Township considering that the residential Project area is too small.... Anyway fingers crossed . This will be known only after 05 years down the line.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmoy_pan
    HPG is dedicating only 8-10 Acres of Plot Area for the residential township for Phase 1 Project and nearly 10 -12 Acres of Plaot area for Pahse 2 Project......


    Two Comments:
    IB
    IB is also too crowded, if you see phase 1, particularly SECTOR 4 is over crowded. Many huge towers of 36 floors lined up as a circle. I wonder who approved this plan??? If you have a so called garden facing flat, by paying extra Rs. 100, ultimately you are seeing another flat and also not having enough sunlight or open space unlike the other sided flats. Their earlier plan when we made bookings was very spacious and only buildings of 15 floors.
    HPG
    One should remember it is on LEASE HOLD for 99 years, and you are not the real owner of your flat. Also it is too far from the city. The so called hidden charges also I was not aware....
    CommentQuote
  • IB has raised 5% payment Invoice making it 75% cumulative billing for Building 1-E. Not sure if it has reached that many floors. Anyone in the forum who can help with latest pics of this tower. Feedback of other investors regarding the progress is most welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Building 6G Phase-1

    Is there anybody on this forum from Building 6G Phase-1. What is the status of construction and demand from IB. I am from the same building but opted for ADF.

    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on Phase 2 Clearance. We are stuck up with payments in phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • IB have attached the Architect's certificate intimating commencement of floor slab #21 along with invoice - so building expectedly should be above 20th slab - trust you would have received the certificate also -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupaknura
    IB have attached the Architect's certificate intimating commencement of floor slab #21 along with invoice - so building expectedly should be above 20th slab - trust you would have received the certificate also -


    This update relates to which building??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SKS12345
    This update relates to which building??

    the building in question is 1E - had received the architect certificate for the 18th floor commencement also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupaknura
    the building in question is 1E - had received the architect certificate for the 18th floor commencement also


    Than you! Any update on building 6G?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SKS12345
    Than you! Any update on building 6G?

    attached are pictures taken on the 25th november 2012 - hope these will be of help
    these are views from the Rasayani side - sector 5 is on extreme left - sector 2 on extreme right
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SKS12345
    Than you! Any update on building 6G?

    the building on the left is probably 6G in sector3 - construction seems to have crossed 30 floors
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmoy_pan
    IB has raised 5% payment Invoice making it 75% cumulative billing for Building 1-E. Not sure if it has reached that many floors. Anyone in the forum who can help with latest pics of this tower. Feedback of other investors regarding the progress is most welcome.

    1E is at 21st floor slab - 2G is about 4 floors higher
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupaknura
    attached are pictures taken on the 25th november 2012 - hope these will be of help
    these are views from the Rasayani side - sector 5 is on extreme left - sector 2 on extreme right


    Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • I just want to say that a few months back I noticed a bunch of investors being nervous on the fact that india bulls may not come out of the so called wood-work but looks like it has made significant progress and the investors must be happy. it's good to see such progress.

    as a disclaimer : i am not an investor but I am always happy to see other successful investors :)
    CommentQuote
  • Good progress at IB Panvel

    Thanx donkeykong. Just a few months back there was a lot of negative rumours in this same forum that the Project will not see its completion in even two years time. EVen those people are no longer posting their views seeing that the progress is good. The pics posted prove that.

    We should all appreciate that IB has been able to achieve the same pace of works as HPG Panvel. Though the possession may not be in 2013 still mid 2014 looks feasible. Now lets hope that IB adresses the connectivity of its Panvel Township to PAnwel Railway station. That will be a good relief for people going to stay there.
    CommentQuote