I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    I have gone through some of the ads of indiabulls green panvel project. the completion date mentioned was 2013 mid.

Ashky

As I understand, the completion data for each phase is 2/2.5 years from its commencment. As per my knowledge each slab takes about 20 days, so about 1 year (or 1 & half year in case of phase 2 towers) for the slabs and then 1 year for the rest (plastering, internal fittings, water/sewage, getting occupation certificate).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jiahome
    Sorry, it is not July 2010. I think maybe you meant 2011.

Yes, I meant July 2011, thanks Jia
    CommentQuote
  • From today's budget:

Service-tax:
    Service-tax 10.3% is now proposed to be levied on value of
    (i) additional services provided by the builder such as offering preferential location, etc
    (ii) lease of vacant land, if construction is undertaken thereon.

For developers, there may also be a trade-off between the realizing pre-sales, and reducing transaction costs, as service-tax would now be levied on sale of property, unless the entire consideration is paid after completion of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

the update i received from indiabulls by email states that they have now received all approvals. they have also got provisional commencement certificate and work would be starting from first week of march . final agreement will signed after april and bank approvals for loans by mid march. i do hope this is so.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ria2011
    Hi,

the update i received from indiabulls by email states that they have now received all approvals. they have also got provisional commencement certificate and work would be starting from first week of march . final agreement will signed after april and bank approvals for loans by mid march. i do hope this is so.

yes i was told the same thing by the people in vashi.
    CommentQuote
  • no new updates ...:(
    CommentQuote
  • From what i am given to understand, the start of this project may test our patience
    CommentQuote
  • ?

gagan ghandi glandi

( Latin)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sagi7
    From what i am given to understand, the start of this project may test our patience

Highly probable!:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sagi7
    From what i am given to understand, the start of this project may test our patience

Statistically speaking, i.e. drawing inference from the the time taken between the launching of Indiabulls greens Chennai project (September 2008) and bhoomi Puja (February 2010), the bhoomi puja for Indiabulls greens Panvel is estimated to be held in February 2011 (since the project was launched in September 2009). As a die-hard optimist though, I feel that past performance need not necessarily be a guide for future performance and earnestly hope that the project would start very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Could some one inform whether there is a demand letter from the builder for the balance installment of the 10% booking amount or whether one has to make it voluntarily within a month.
    Thks
    CommentQuote
  • hi

i got a reminder email a few days earlier and now a demand letter has been sent to me too, so if you have not got any, expect one soon
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ria
    CommentQuote
  • Megacity Foundation Stone Laid

The world’s second largest ‘energy city’ project with an investment of Rs50,000 crore in Panvel.
    Three components of energy, telecom, and entertainment.
    The project would provide direct employment to 2.5 lakh people and indirect employment to 5 lakh.
    Officials in the industry and revenue ministries said, “The total requirement of land is 2,100 acres. We have already taken possession of 1,465 acres.”

In Detail:

Finally, chief minister Ashok Chavan has something to showcase. The state government has given approval to start work on the world’s second largest ‘energy city’ project with an investment of Rs50,000 crore in Panvel, 65km from Mumbai.

According to a senior secretary in the chief minister’s office, the only parallel to such a massive project including the three components of energy, telecom, and entertainment is in Qatar.

The official said the Panvel project would provide direct employment to 2.5 lakh people and indirect employment to 5 lakh.
    The chief minister, who is personally monitoring the project, held a meeting last week with senior officials to streamline coordination among the various civic and infrastructure agencies that will play roles in the project.

The Mega City project is being financed by Gulf Finance House and executed by Valuable Properties Private Limited. An insider in the chief minister’s office said, “Chavan initiated the project discussions in 2006 when he was industry minister in Vilasrao Deshmukh’s cabinet.”

Unlike the special economic zones (SEZs), which have hitroadblocks in many places with farmers refusing to give up their land, the Mega City scheme does not face any such hurdles.

Officials in the industry and revenue ministries said, “The total requirement of land is 2,100 acres. We have already taken possession of 1,465 acres.”

Even for the remaining land, the government does not expect any opposition from local residents. The villages which have had to part with land for the project include Wandoli, Loniwali, Bherle, Chikele, Wangni-Vaze, Mohoshivkar, and Pali-Khurd.

The project, which is being funded entirely by private investors, will not need any subsidy from the state government. But the chief minister, who is also chairman of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, has committed his government to assist the project by providing infrastructure.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi every1....

Guys plz read todays times of india...watever jia hav wrote is officially come in this news paper...any new updates??? Now Atleast i m postive more than before....
    CommentQuote