I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chinmoy_pan
    Thanx donkeykong. Just a few months back there was a lot of negative rumours in this same forum that the Project will not see its completion in even two years time. EVen those people are no longer posting their views seeing that the progress is good. The pics posted prove that.

We should all appreciate that IB has been able to achieve the same pace of works as HPG Panvel. Though the possession may not be in 2013 still mid 2014 looks feasible. Now lets hope that IB adresses the connectivity of its Panvel Township to PAnwel Railway station. That will be a good relief for people going to stay there.

I was the one who started this thread...being amongst the first ones to book a flat in 2009....and just responding to Chinmoy's post on the "good progress".....well my building has not yest started.....Apparently a few approvals are stlll awaited...the sad part is that there is no information flow as well.....its the same story of approvals due in a few weeks....So yes while somebuilding have reached 32 floors....my building is still in foundation stge...

And if you go and visit the site...it no longer looks like a place which you can enjoy....if fact my current home in mumbai is much from open....

In nutshell, at least i have stopped posting anything due to sheer frustration....
    CommentQuote
  • sorry to hear this cust_indiabulls..hope they build ur building soon..sad to see builders not being responsive.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, Received demand for commencement of 32 floor slab today. Any idea on statusn of progress. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwani.akv
    Hi all, Received demand for commencement of 32 floor slab today. Any idea on statusn of progress. Thanks in advance.

see the photos on pg 239 - the very 1st photo, 10G1 - according to the layout plan would be the left corner building in Sector4 - & is visible in that photo - should help you to arrive at the floor being worked on currently
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

I am getting an offer for fresh booking in pre-launch for phahe -2. Offer seems to be very-2 attractive,

The offer is as follows,

1- BSP - 4999/
    2- Floor Rise - None ( book any floor)
    3- PLC - None
    4- Car park charges _ as per my broker , no need to pay for car park it will be inclusive in BSP.

2 BHK flat - 1176 and 1246 .

Tower is 30 floors.

Would like to know the view of senior members. Is it a good price for investment purpose?
    CommentQuote
  • I think it's an excelled offer considering the location of india bulls. No floor rise, no car park....almost sounds like a scam (which I am sure it isn't).

I am interested as well..we could form a group and then book it for a lower price.

Originally Posted by Varun84
    Dear Friends,

I am getting an offer for fresh booking in pre-launch for phahe -2. Offer seems to be very-2 attractive,

The offer is as follows,

1- BSP - 4999/
    3- PLC - None
    4- Car park charges _ as per my broker , no need to pay for car park it will be inclusive in BSP.

Tower is 30 floors.

Would like to know the view of senior members. Is it a good price for investment purpose?
    CommentQuote
  • one thing that I would add is considering the lousy customer relations of indiabulls support even if we do buy, we may go several nights without sleeping coz these guys dont take responsibility at all..but the price may be well worth the sleepless nights..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Dear Friends,

The offer is as follows,

1- BSP - 4999/
    3- PLC - None

Tower is 30 floors.

Hi Varun can you please give contact details of the broker whose offering at this rate for phase 2 .. also how do u guys feel panvel is for long term ?? say 3 -5 years from now .. will there be a significant appreciation or a so -so return ??
    CommentQuote
  • 20 years already over for the panevel airport! will it come at least another 10-15 yrs time??
    can anyone analyse this??
    CommentQuote
  • free parking??? thats pretty good...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    I think it's an excelled offer considering the location of india bulls. No floor rise, no car park....almost sounds like a scam (which I am sure it isn't).

I am interested as well..we could form a group and then book it for a lower price.

Club house also free. Is it a good deal? Sr. please comments.
    CommentQuote
  • club house is also free??

Originally Posted by Varun84
    Club house also free. Is it a good deal? Sr. please comments.
    CommentQuote
  • if that is the case then it's a very good deal...also how many car parks are they giving for free?

Originally Posted by donkeykong
    club house is also free??
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    I was told phase #2 is cleared, is it not??

Originally Posted by rkvarshney
    Any update on Phase 2 Clearance. We are stuck up with payments in phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • It is showing 4800 for 1 bhk..

Originally Posted by indiabulls
    CURRENT RATES

In All Check Deals, the price of Indiabulls is now showing 6800, where the rate has gone up from 2200 in 3 years (at least on paper), whereas Hiranandani Palace garden is showing 4350 which was 3300 before 3 years.
    CommentQuote