Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 1 week ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Status of construction

Can anyone help in updating the exact status of Construction of 3 BHK Flats in Sector2. Customer Care representatives have said that the three towers in Sector2 have reached 2nd Floor. Whereas two month ago when I had visited the site only Excavation works were in progress. If they have really reached 2nd Floor within 02months then that is commendable...

Comment

Hi: I have recently vsited site and it seems the Club House is 800 meters away from Phase 1 and one will need to cross highway to reach club house from Phase 1 and 2.

Comment

I have seen a sms about 2 weeks back informing that the area with them is now 120 acres. Will they go in for the township model of development now? any guesses.

Comment

Originally posted by rupaknura View Post
          I have seen a sms about 2 weeks back informing that the area with them is now 120 acres. Will they go in for the township model of development now? any guesses.
          Will you please tell me in details

Comment

any project built with area over 100 acres is eligible under the township schemes - the detail of such scheme are available on the internet

Comment

Club House

IB seems to have messed up with regards to club house. It is true that all customer booked flat till date will have to cross road and pass through second gate to reach to club house (800 mtr or 1000 mtr God knows).

Comment

The road that needs to be crossed is not, as it appears, the highway. It is internal road. Anyways, in such a large size project, some buildings would definitely need to be far from the club house.

Comment

Originally posted by ShuklaR View Post
                  The road that needs to be crossed is not, as it appears, the highway. It is internal road. Anyways, in such a large size project, some buildings would definitely need to be far from the club house.
                  Ya Ya 90 feet, 6 lane, internal road with truck trailers
                  Children will love to cross it.
                  Builder gives a damn
                  Its ur prerogative to ask for a subway

He now wants to sell phase 2, so moved all amenities to phase 2.
                  Phase 1 people are duped as they are considered to be idiots.
                  Phase 1 customers are left with hospital to get treatment for builder shocks:
                  - 3-10L increase in cost based on artificial increase in super built up area
                  - Promised club house made an accessory across 6-lane road
                  - Completion date moved by 2 years (a rental lossof 6 lakhs for people like me who rent)
                  - Arbitrary commission to builder on selling the property
                  - the list continues, all you can expect from IB!
                  Last edited by jia001; June 4 2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Regarding Phase I & II

Dear All,

Customer are not aware of Phase I & II. Till date whatever apt is sold to customer is on the other side of club moss i.e. sector 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 & 11. Sector 11 is the new project which is Rs 4000 per Sqft. Construction of sector 11 is going to start only after 1 year. That is the reason you see add saying pay 10% and balance only after one year as the project start. Land next to the club moss is concerned, no booking till date and they plan to go for premium apt and ask for more money showing lolly pop. For old customer to get to the club, they plan to make a subway or sky walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravish Singh View Post
                      Dear All,

Customer are not aware of Phase I & II. Till date whatever apt is sold to customer is on the other side of club moss i.e. sector 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 & 11. Sector 11 is the new project which is Rs 4000 per Sqft. Construction of sector 11 is going to start only after 1 year. That is the reason you see add saying pay 10% and balance only after one year as the project start. Land next to the club moss is concerned, no booking till date and they plan to go for premium apt and ask for more money showing lolly pop. For old customer to get to the club, they plan to make a subway or sky walk.
                      Hi Ravish,
                      Who gave you that subway, sky walk shit
                      Can they give that in writing
                      If you still believe in their verbal plans, kudos to you
                      Last edited by jia001; June 4 2011, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X