I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2948 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone from Building 18E in phase I? Have you completed registration? What are the latest rates per square feet?
    CommentQuote
  • latest is 6000 /sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally booked a 2 BHK 1246 sqft unit in Phase-2

BSP - 4999/

Car Park - 4l ( Free car park no Charges)

Club House - 2L ( Free club house no charges)

Floor Risise - 30 pqft/floor ( Booked on 27th floor and Floor rise charges are not applicable)

PLC - Corner flat facing garden/club house ( No extra charges for PLC as well)

Transfer Charges - 5% instead of 15% for phase -1.

I think i have got a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Finally booked a 2 BHK 1246 sqft unit in Phase-2

BSP - 4999/

Car Park - 4l ( Free car park no Charges)

Club House - 2L ( Free club house no charges)

Floor Risise - 30 pqft/floor ( Booked on 27th floor and Floor rise charges are not applicable)

PLC - Corner flat facing garden/club house ( No extra charges for PLC as well)

Transfer Charges - 5% instead of 15% for phase -1.

I think i have got a good deal.

could u pls send the brokers contact details...?
    CommentQuote

A word of Advice: Do not trust IB or the broker completely as they can swallow their own words any time or change anything any time without even informing you....that is our experience...
    Whatever they say FREE now should have been incorporated in a HIDDEN Way in another place.....GOOD LUCK...Finally booked a 2 BHK 1246 sqft unit in Phase-2

A word of Advice: Do not trust IB or the broker completely as they can swallow their own words any time or change anything any time without even informing you....that is our experience...
    Whatever they say FREE now should have been incorporated in a HIDDEN Way in another place.....GOOD LUCK...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    Originally Posted by Varun84

Whatever they say FREE now should have been incorporated in a HIDDEN Way in another place.....GOOD LUCK...

The Phase 2 plan is not yet approved and there is no news about pre booking openings for Phase 2, as such paying around Rs 5000/sq ft is very hard to decide to be fruitful or not.

I had booked the 2 BHK in tower 39 of Phase 2 for Rs 4000 in Mid 2011, well if the same is going out for Rs 5000 /- is an Rs1000 hike in one year even before receiving any approvals and prior to start of any Work.

The Phase 2 plan is not yet approved and there is no news about pre booking openings for Phase 2, as such paying around Rs 5000/sq ft is very hard to decide to be fruitful or not.

I had booked the 2 BHK in tower 39 of Phase 2 for Rs 4000 in Mid 2011, well if the same is going out for Rs 5000 /- is an Rs1000 hike in one year even before receiving any approvals and prior to start of any Work.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lloyedm
    Originally Posted by indiabulls

I do not know who is gaining?. In my case car park is free and transfer charges are 5% only. which any given day will be close to 850- 1000 pSQ feet. So for both of us the boking amount would be same.

I do not know who is gaining?. In my case car park is free and transfer charges are 5% only. which any given day will be close to 850- 1000 pSQ feet. So for both of us the boking amount would be same.
    CommentQuote
  • thats a good deal varun..(i hope !!!)
    CommentQuote
  • Proposed master plan for Phase-2.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • This doesn't look like phase 2 where is club moss?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    This doesn't look like phase 2 where is club moss?

Club moss is probably moved to phase#3. This is what they did with phase#1 while launching phase#2, to attract more investors in phase#2 :D
    CommentQuote
  • let's hope that this doesnt happen...

Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Club moss is probably moved to phase#3. This is what they did with phase#1 while launching phase#2, to attract more investors in phase#2 :D
    CommentQuote
    Proposed master plan for Phase-2.

Hello Varun84, The master plan has changed a lot. Earlier club MOSS was metioned in sector-14 of phase-2. It is missing in the current plan (proposed). Where did you get this new master plan ?
    CommentQuote
  • This layout I have received from India Bulls. Phase 2 is left hand side on top. On top there are 2 premium towers and commercial buildings. Below commercial building tower 43,44 37 etc are there.
    CommentQuote
    This layout I have received from India Bulls. Phase 2 is left hand side on top. On top there are 2 premium towers and commercial buildings. Below commercial building tower 43,44 37 etc are there.

can you provide a pdf document of the master layout? The current one is cut off at the top and unable to view the stuff written on the layout while zooming.
    CommentQuote