Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Other day I went to IB Parel office. Subway/Sky Walk is in pipeline as quoted by Asst VP of IB group. There is no point quoting anyones name. I am not sure if it is 100% correct as IB always keep changing their plan and not being transparent to customer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravish Singh View Post
      Other day I went to IB Parel office. Subway/Sky Walk is in pipeline as quoted by Asst VP of IB group. There is no point quoting anyones name. I am not sure if it is 100% correct as IB always keep changing their plan and not being transparent to customer.
      IB personnel always have short term solutions:
      - One guy asked salesman, will the area be increased for customers who were quoted smaller area when booking, the guy said, no ways! We all know what happened later.
      - Everytime people emailed customer support to ask if December 2011 deadline for completion of project will be met. They said yes.
      - Now if you ask about club access, they will promise subway along with sky walk. If you insist further they will also promise a sea link

What I found most astonishing was the MMRDA rental thing! Were the customers not treated to be idiots when this thing had been kept hidden all along! Is it that we all are fools.

Comment

hey jia seeing u back on the forum after a long time ,,, seems like uve visited the IB office a few times & now tired of their antics.
        Well all i want to know is do u guys have a master plan ,, the new one . as the old plan was changed my flat has been moved to sector 2 which i have no idea where it lies in the whole scope of things now.

Comment

Originally posted by sonu7778 View Post
          hey jia seeing u back on the forum after a long time ,,, seems like uve visited the IB office a few times & now tired of their antics.
          Well all i want to know is do u guys have a master plan ,, the new one . as the old plan was changed my flat has been moved to sector 2 which i have no idea where it lies in the whole scope of things now.
          Hi Sonu,
          The master plan is somewhere in the olders posts. Have a look.

Comment

thats only fr sector 2,3,4 ..wot abt clubb moss
            & the other sectors

Comment

Originally posted by ShuklaR View Post
              The road that needs to be crossed is not, as it appears, the highway. It is internal road. Anyways, in such a large size project, some buildings would definitely need to be far from the club house.
              It is not an internal road. they would handover this road to corporation and the road seems to be for connecting to airport with expressway as told to me by site sales officer!!

Comment

False Commitment

To be honest we have been cheated by IB to buy a house next to slum area without disclosing the fact, MMRDA rental scheme (Obviously the quality of construction for these one room kitchen rental flats would be same as MHADA flats in Mankhurd). Now even club house is missing at this end. No one cares for our hard earned money as many thugs are waiting to rob by false promise / commitment.

Comment

Guys, as I see it there are three alternatives

1) Consider it as a bad call and ask for your money, cut losses so to speak

2) Take a concrete stance as being debated, legal recourse if I may spell it out.

3) Or accept the situation be optimistic and hope for the best.

Sitting on the fence and lamenting will not get us anywhere.

Comment

Lets get in touch with some media companies, "Citizen Journalist" on CNN IBN and expose how we have been cheated

Comment

Registration

Has anyone completed registration or has been given date for registration. What for they wanted the stamp duty money upfront?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X