Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

My husband and I have booked 2 flats, Phase 1. Today morning we received a letter from IB, asking for a total of 20% of the total cost (10% for execution of agreement, 10% for slab) by 28th June (letter is dated 13th June). When we called, they said registration has started and we have asked them when we will be called for registration... the cust. care guy said he will call back.

One thing that is of concern is that, in the letter, they say, "Govt. of Maharashtra, since June 1st 2010, has started levying service tax on construction. The quantum of this amount will be demanded from the customer at some future date." (I've rephrased it a bit, but this is the essence of what they seem to be saying.) We understood this to mean that an additional amount might be demanded from us, at any time.....

Comment

Home loan

Hi,
      I have also received this letter from IB. We are now paying 50% plus of project cost.

Anybody in this forum has taken home loan so far- which bank and at what interest rate.
      Regards,
      appu

Comment

Beware of IB and be cautious

Going by IB history it is better to wait till registration of agreement and then pay them the remaining 20%.
        Who knows they might be upto their next trick.
        I think due to interest rate hike they are trying to frighten those guys who have not yet arranged money through homeloan and will try to push people to  IB finance home loan scheme by offering 10 % discount so that they take entire money upfront without doing registration of agreement and make merry with our money.

Comment

i recd call for registration and have fixed up an appointment for saturday. i've been asked to carry 5000 cash and cheque book, besides other documents. anyone else who has already completed registration process? i've approached sbi for loan too.

Comment

Why cheque book ?

Good. Looks like they are serious this time. Why are we required to carry cheque book ? haven't you guys paid the registration money & stamp duty by pay order ? 

Comment

Intezar ho gayi intezar ........

Do keep us posted on it. I have booked 1 2bhk a 3bhk. But haven't yet been called by IB to see my new location. I am also told that 1bhk guys are also waiting. I do not understand when this wait will be over. Is there similar case like me in this forum ? 

If registrations have started then it's a big relief. 

Comment

the reason i am told we are reqd to carry cheque book is that there is some change in the DD that we submitted as a result of which the old DD will be returned to us. We will pay the amount by cheque and IB will issue DD on behalf of us. Dont know if this is true but this is the explanation.

Comment

Indiabulls 4000 crore Parel project is put on hold by environment department due to permission not obtained prior commencement of work.

Comment

Any news on registrations ?

Has any one done registrations yet?
                    How was the process like ?

Comment

Originally posted by singh_isking View Post
                      Has any one done registrations yet?
                      How was the process like ?
                      IB team must be running after environment dept to get the Parel project cleared. Panvel registration from them must be 2nd option as of now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X