I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I feel Vandan is a responsible guy but he has issues from his leadership side where he is not getting enough support , yesterday I visited India Bull site in Panvel to enquire on Phase - 2, the experience is horribly bad where there is no skilled people who can explain about the project, they cant even answer simple question on the location , direction , which side the 2BHK apartments are facing etc....I felt if the pre-sales experience is such bad than what will happen in post sales part....

Now I completely understand the frustration of gentleman's who is going thru nightmare with them. I am not sure if India bull leadership is really serious about this ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vandan007
    Dear All,

I Am Here Not To Get Targeted By You People
    I Do Agree In Past There was Mistakes Made In Past By Few people who didnt respond to your queries and didnt gave you answer for your questions
    but atleast i am trying to resolve your queries So Please Coordinate And Dont Target Me With Your Harsh Words

Dear Vandan, Welcome back. The new master plan which you posted in this forum - Is it the approved and latest one ? I can not find the 3 buildings (43, 44 and 45) in phase-2 which are opened up for booking !!! Please can you let us know which are these 3 buildings in the plan ? When is the official "Launch" of phase-2 going to start ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vandan - when you say official launch, what does that exactly mean? will the construction for phase #2 begin in feb end or march - thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • thanks vandan..
    CommentQuote
  • Chirag2007 and others - I think you guys should put a case in the Consumer court against IB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinpanvel
    Dear Vandan,
    Why the buildings BLDGS 17,18,19 of Phase I are made in such a way that the Sector IV is like a closed loop unlike other sectors???

Now as the bldgs are of 36 floors, those who have PAID PLC will look into each others flats, instead of seeing the garden.....also they will not see SUNLIGHT, considering the height of the bldgs......any plans to move these buildings little apart???

I know that the construction of these 3 bldgs are being stalled from JULY 2012.....

PLS UPDATE...............

Dear Vandan,
    Thanks for coming back to the forum. I appreciate it. Even though this is NOT a sales related question, can you pls get some genuine feedback from IB on this plan of Sector 4??

Another question is why these 3 buildings are NOT coming up unlike other bldgs of sector 4, which are over 30 floors now?? Any problems with the clearance of these bldgs??
    CommentQuote
    Sir Foer This Buildings Also Construction Has Started In Full Swing Now All Approvals Are In Place For This Buildings
    So Work Has Started

Dear Vandan,

I had booked Flat in Phase-1 during soft launch of the project. My flat is in building 6G. I have made full ADF payment. Because of this I do not get any update on construction status.
    What is the construction status for this building and how is this communicated to existing customers who have made full payment?
    When is the possession expected? Original committed date was June-2012.
    CommentQuote
    Sir Foer This Buildings Also Construction Has Started In Full Swing Now All Approvals Are In Place For This Buildings
    So Work Has Started

Are you really sure, work is NOW going on for these three bldgs?? Someone visted in the beginning of this month and found no such activities there. Last work was done in July 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • Work on Building no. 18 E

Dear Vandan:

I had also gone to the site around 2nd January or 3rd January and at that time there was no work going on building no. 18E of phase 1. Only the plinth was completed.

Any reason why they are not working beyond plinth on 18 E ?

1) Do you have the CC for the building?
    2) If yes, upto which floor do you have CC?
    3) Also how many total floors will building 18 E have?

Will appreciate your kind reply. Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by vandan007
    The Work Has Been Started Sir i Am There on The Site For Almost On All Saturday And Sunday

hi vandan i would like to know that when are you planning to give possession. Will the possession of all the buildings will be given at one go or you will give it sector wise ????

Will any transport facilities start from the station coz as of now nothing is available except getting of at KON toll naka on share rick.
    CommentQuote
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by chiragn
    Vandan thank you for the clarification . I believe that Indiabulls is charging a sum of Rs 1.5-2.5 lakhs from each flat owner towards club charges. Considering the no of flat owners don't you think the amount collected(IN EXCESS OF 40 crores considering 2000 flat owners and 2 lakhs as club charges) sufficient to maintain the Club? So is your justification that that you have kept the ownership of the club in order to maintain it still valid?
    Also is the ownership of the TERRACE also kept with Indiabulls in order to maintains it?
    Rgds
    The Club Charges Of 2 Lac Is Lifetime
    Sir Almost 2000 Flats If Considered Average Of 4 Ppl Family Which Counts To 8000 People Which Can Be Consider As A Small Town
    If Half Of The people Calculated Also uses The Club Facilites Imagine What Will Be The Condition Of The Club If Not Maintained Properly

Regarding Your Terrace Issue I Will Confirm And Then Discuss With You
    There Is No use Giving Fake Comments So I Will Confirm And Then Will Let You Know Aboout It
    CommentQuote
  • Vandan we are still awaiting your response on the terrace issue which was raised last Friday..
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for the update.Please give us a timeline by when you ll give us a response. Also could you pl check with your bosses and let us know why Indiabulls has increased the super built area in its Chennai and Mumbai projects without increasing the carpet area? I am sure that everybody on this forum is eager the know the official response of Indiabulls on these very serious issues.
    Rgds.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok Vandan..ll await your response..ll remind you again next week.
    CommentQuote
  • dear vandan

What is the progress of bldg 15B & likely possession date
    CommentQuote