Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

    Originally posted by Baner2010 View Post
    Can someone see the plan for 2 BHK and please work out how it comes to 995 sqft. I have failed to get a clue!
    babu moshai,
    995 is saleable(super built up) area. This was according to IB's original calculation in Dec 2009. Then after seeing that they have got Bakras (goats in hindi), they cut the the bakra by editing the picture to change the number 995 to 1200+. 9 Lakhs for the ninja halal cut!
    Last edited by jia001; June 28 2011, 06:58 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

      Wow! From what I see, we are really being taken for a walk down the garden path. Where will this deception end? Do our friends who are happily going and registering the agreement have no idea or are they under the mistaken impression that they are buying great value for money? I for one do not see adequate value, especially, given the time horizon.
      Is a loading of this magnitude prevalent in Panvel area? Regards.

      Comment


      • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

        Originally posted by Baner2010 View Post
        Wow! From what I see, we are really being taken for a walk down the garden path. Where will this deception end? Do our friends who are happily going and registering the agreement have no idea or are they under the mistaken impression that they are buying great value for money? I for one do not see adequate value, especially, given the time horizon.
        Is a loading of this magnitude prevalent in Panvel area? Regards.
        what is the option babu moshai? You, Saurabh and others spent 2 months fighting with them but in vain! Whether it is Hirco, Kalpatru, Raheja or DLF, all the aam aadmi (common man in hindi) can do is bow his head and get ready for the Ninja halal cut!
        Last edited by jia001; June 28 2011, 07:30 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

          Actually, yes. You are quite right. But tell me, do the other builders change specs after receiving advance. Do you have idea about the loading that Kalpataru and Hirco are putting? Thanks

          Comment


          • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

            Originally posted by Baner2010 View Post
            Actually, yes. You are quite right. But tell me, do the other builders change specs after receiving advance. Do you have idea about the loading that Kalpataru and Hirco are putting? Thanks
            Don't know abt Kalpataru, but I have got the following carpet\saleable areas for my 2.5BHK in Hirco:
            carpet: 1086sqft.
            saleable: 1499sqft.
            I will leave the calculation of loading to yourself 'coz there are more than one way of calculating the same...
            The above areas were frozen by Hirco by issuing a provisional allotment letter within a year after i booked my flat with them.

            Comment


            • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

              HIRCO

              Originally posted by bhushank3 View Post
              Don't know abt Kalpataru, but I have got the following carpet\saleable areas for my 2.5BHK in Hirco:
              carpet: 1086sqft.
              saleable: 1499sqft.
              I will leave the calculation of loading to yourself 'coz there are more than one way of calculating the same...
              The above areas were frozen by Hirco by issuing a provisional allotment letter within a year after i booked my flat with them.
              HIRCO is a Reputed Brand Name in the Real Estate Field, however IB is very new to this field and are very immature to realize the damage they are doing to their reputation by changing plans over night and fleecing buyers for extra area which doesnt exist.

              Comment


              • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                IB numbers

                has anyone tried calling IB customercare or any other numbers in parel office recently?
                i've been trying since yesterday but there is no response.

                Comment


                • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                  They (IB) are able to fleece customers because we allow them to do so. Look how some of the customers have gone quietly and completed the registration. If the customers are willing to pay thru their nose why the company should have any qualms! I do hope we can get together and take the issue to court. After all, we are talking about our own money. Moreover, there are plenty of instances (like HIRCO) to show that their demand is unjustified. As of now, the impression I got from the meeting with Shri Vipul Bansal, was that they do not care two hoots what we want or consider appropriate. Regards

                  Comment


                  • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                    Please try Jafar Saiyad on 30866112

                    Comment


                    • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                      Originally posted by bhushank3 View Post
                      Don't know abt Kalpataru, but I have got the following carpet\saleable areas for my 2.5BHK in Hirco:
                      carpet: 1086sqft.
                      saleable: 1499sqft.
                      I will leave the calculation of loading to yourself 'coz there are more than one way of calculating the same...
                      The above areas were frozen by Hirco by issuing a provisional allotment letter within a year after i booked my flat with them.

                      hi bhushank3,

                      How does the location/rate-per-sqft of Hirco compare with that of IB-Greens?

                      It might be that IB lured people with cheaper rates in the beginning and later making up for most of it by increasing area. Which in that case, is not good, but they might have thought that even after such an area increase they are still cheaper than others, hence no one would leave them now???

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X