I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Status of 18 E

Originally Posted by marvellous
    dear vandan:

I had also gone to the site around 2nd january or 3rd january and at that time there was no work going on building no. 18e of phase 1. Only the plinth was completed.

Any reason why they are not working beyond plinth on 18 e ?

1) do you have the cc for the building?
    2) if yes, upto which floor do you have cc?
    3) also how many total floors will building 18 e have?

Will appreciate your kind reply. Thanks in advance

Dear Vandan, I am also looking forward to ur reply on the THREE ISSUES raised above about 18 E....

HAS THE WORK STARTED FOR 18 E, or work started ONLY for other 2 bldgs 17 and 19????
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

Need some info on Building 11F in phase1.

What is the construction status. Hows the location etc. Is it worth taking a unit in that now. Also can somebody share a copy of latest master plan of phase1.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Building number 18 E

Originally Posted by Marvellous
    Dear Vandan:

I had also gone to the site around 2nd January or 3rd January and at that time there was no work going on building no. 18E of phase 1. Only the plinth was completed.

Any reason why they are not working beyond plinth on 18 E ?

1) Do you have the CC for the building?
    2) If yes, upto which floor do you have CC?
    3) Also how many total floors will building 18 E have?

Will appreciate your kind reply. Thanks in advance

Can anyone please reply?????? Appreciate reply from anyone who has some status update about CC of building 18 E
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Vandan,
    I think you are doing a good job! Keep it Up!:)
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by vandan007
    This Is Regarding Your Query Sir
    In Building No 11F There Is No Inventory Left The Building Is Sold Out so You Will Not Be Able To Book In This Building

Thanks & Regards,
    Vandan Mehta

vandan

requesting you to give us a realistic figure regarding the possession of PHASE 1 as many of the buyers depend on it to move in. Even though it doesnt make any difference to IB.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vandan,

However, my question is to other forum members too. Am looking at a resale unit and hence seek feedback.

This Is Regarding Your Query Sir
    In Building No 11F There Is No Inventory Left The Building Is Sold Out so You Will Not Be Able To Book In This Building

Thanks & Regards,
    Vandan Mehta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravib_67
    dear vandan

What is the progress of bldg 15B & likely possession date

Dear Vandan

My query is still pending

Thanx & Regards

Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • 15b

Dear Vandan,
    Yet the demand for 27th floor has not been raised, last was for 24th floor??
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Vandan,do you think it would be a good idea to proactively give a comprehensive update once a month highlighting the progress status and uploading photographs of all buildings and various associated works? This could be a win win for everybody as it will save your time in terms of reactively providing sporadic updates and at the same time give the customers an accurate picture of the progress of Phase 1&2.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vandan007
    Sir Your Building iS 28 Floors Complete

Thanx a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Can some1 be kind enough to let me know status if Bldg 20C1?

Registration and about 40 percent payments done. No demands after that.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,
    What is the Current psf rate quoted by Builder.
    Any flats available in resale.
    If so what is psf rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Building 17-20

Sir Possession Will Be Given In December 2013 (+-) 3 Months
    Because You Can See that Except building no 17-20 Other Buildings Are On The Verge Of Completion Stage

Vandan - What is the plan for giving possession for the remaining buildings should there be continued technical issues (such as lack of clearance) for buildings 17-20? Is this likely to delay the entire Phase-I?
    CommentQuote
  • vandan i heard investors are disappointed in indiabulls phase #2 because of lack of allotment letters. Is this true?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vandan,

Are there any further approvals to be obtained for work commencement of phase 2.
    Moreover I haven't received the revised building and flat number yet even after following up with customer care and IB reps.
    Could you assist me in obtaining the same.
    My booking was done in Oct-2010 and 20% payment done, during booking the flat number alloted was C-2101( Phase 2 ).

Don't know what it would be as of now.

Thanks
    CommentQuote