Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by s.sath View Post
    hi bhushank3,

How does the location/rate-per-sqft of Hirco compare with that of IB-Greens?

It might be that IB lured people with cheaper rates in the beginning and later making up for most of it by increasing area. Which in that case, is not good, but they might have thought that even after such an area increase they are still cheaper than others, hence no one would leave them now???
    I think u got the crux of the matter
    As there is no real estate regulator, all these things are bound to happen!

With regards to comparison of Hirco and IB loadings:
    "There is no clear definition of carpet area, the builders used different parameters to describe carpet area to confuse buyers". Do not compare on the basis of what the builder quotes, sit down with the floor maps and calculate what you get!
    The society layout and amenities also describe the super built up area. No one will give you a swimming pool in front of your flat for free!
    This is where the floor maps are:
    - Latest IB:
    http://www.affinityconsultant.com/up...1573900032.pdf
    - Hirco
    http://www.hpgpanvel.com/
    Before comparing the rates, also note that Hirco is leased land and the location is different. I presonally think Hirco has much better reputation but their Bangalore project was a disaster.
    Last edited by jia001; June 29 2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baner2010 View Post
      They (IB) are able to fleece customers because we allow them to do so. Look how some of the customers have gone quietly and completed the registration. If the customers are willing to pay thru their nose why the company should have any qualms! I do hope we can get together and take the issue to court. After all, we are talking about our own money. Moreover, there are plenty of instances (like HIRCO) to show that their demand is unjustified. As of now, the impression I got from the meeting with Shri Vipul Bansal, was that they do not care two hoots what we want or consider appropriate. Regards
      What case have you got babu moshai!
      All the while they said that "plan is subject to change". They are fully covered. You will only waste your time!

Comment

no luck! seems they all are absconding!

Comment

Originally posted by s.sath View Post
          hi bhushank3,

How does the location/rate-per-sqft of Hirco compare with that of IB-Greens?

It might be that IB lured people with cheaper rates in the beginning and later making up for most of it by increasing area. Which in that case, is not good, but they might have thought that even after such an area increase they are still cheaper than others, hence no one would leave them now???
          IB has not only made an unprecedented increase in its saleable area (keeping carpet area the same) it has also increased its rate-per-sqft by more than 100% since launch. Currently IB is quoting 4500/sqft against 2200/sqft at launch. Hirco's launch rate was 3600/sqft and they have only gone upto 4100/sqft till date. Obviously IB's strategy of luring people with cheaper rates in the beginning is more than apparent.

On the other hand Hirco actually reduced the saleable area (keeping carpet area the same) by around 20% when they finalized their floor plans in Feb'10 with a provisional allotment letter.

Having said that, launch rate of Hirco (in Jan-Feb'09) seemed to be very high given that they are located at double the distance from the Panvel Rly stn and the upcoming airport as compared to IB. If location is the only criterion then in my opinion the current rate-per-sqft of both IB and Hirco are equally poised. But if site-layouts and amenities are compared, one may very well end-up concluding that Hirco is selling cheaper.

Nevertheless, over the time Hirco's upper hand has been more apparent as far as consistency, transparency and progress of construction are concerned. They even have a better sale/availability ratio as compared to that of IB at all times till date. Above all Hirco is more likely to start giving possessions of the phase#1 buildings of their Panvel Palace Gardens project by the end of 2012, unlike IB who are putting down 60months (5years) as possession date in their agreements for all the buildings in their Panvel greens project.
          Last edited by bhushank3; June 29 2011, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SDMUDCT View Post
            has anyone tried calling IB customercare or any other numbers in parel office recently?
            i've been trying since yesterday but there is no response.
            You can call IB customer care on new toll free number 180030007755.

Comment

Registration at Panvel

I have just received the call for Registration. They have asked to come with photos, Pan Card, Chequebook and 4000/- Cash. I do not understand why they require fresh cheques?? Can anyone on this forum share his experiences regarding registration at IB Panvel???? Was it a pleasant experience becoz quite a sizable group has already done the registration..

Comment

Regarding Registration

be prepared for a day's work, even though the actual time at the registrar office is around an hour but you will have to wait for u'r turn at IB Land aquisition office because the level of coordination between IB and Registrar Office is not very smooth. The stretchout is more on Saturdays. You will be required to pay around 3000/- as scanning charges (2820/- to be precise). Please carry 02 photos and PAN Card xerox. Mr Kunal and Bushan of IB are the coordinators for the job at Panvel.

Comment

REGISTRATION GREENS

Originally posted by chinmoy_pan View Post
                  be prepared for a day's work, even though the actual time at the registrar office is around an hour but you will have to wait for u'r turn at IB Land aquisition office because the level of coordination between IB and Registrar Office is not very smooth. The stretchout is more on Saturdays. You will be required to pay around 3000/- as scanning charges (2820/- to be precise). Please carry 02 photos and PAN Card xerox. Mr Kunal and Bushan of IB are the coordinators for the job at Panvel.

"THANKS" for info. Great!!!!.

Comment

Registered agreemnet copy

Is there anybody who has received registered agreement.

Do SBI is providing any sanction letter for home loan

Comment

i'll be receiving mine tomorrow and i have approach sbi for home loan. havent had any trouble so far.

Originally posted by Greeninvestment View Post
                      Is there anybody who has received registered agreement.

Do SBI is providing any sanction letter for home loan

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X