I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vandan007
    Dear All,
    We have come up with the 80/20 subvention scheme for our phase I Greens. There are number of apartments available in higher floor for which we are not going to charge the floor rise. Where the average stage of construction is more than 70%. Where 20:80 Scheme Is The Best For Building No 17,19,20 Which Is On Plinth+3 Level

The subvention scheme will be continue till the handover of the individual units. Till the period IBREL will bear the pre EMI amount to IHFL .
    Please find below the offer given for phase I and II. This offer starts from today and valid till 31st March

Phase 1
    Building No 2 to 14
    CLP:-6150+Club+Car Park
    ADF:-5750+Club+Car Park
    20:80:-6150+Club+Car Park

Building 17,19,20
    CLP:-5750+Club+Car Park
    ADF:-5150+Club+Car Park

Phase 2
    CLP:-5250+Club+Car Park(1st to 20th Floor)
    ADF:-4400+Club+Car Park(1st to 20th Floor)

CLP:-5450+Club+Car Park(20th To 30th Floor)
    ADF:-4600+Club+Car Park(20th To 30th Floor)

Regards,
    Vandan Mehta
    mehta.vandan@indiabulls.com

Hi Vandan, What the current scheme going on for the premium tower (#21) ? I believe the price is bit on the higher side compared to other towers. What is EXTRA that the customer is going to get ? Are those going to be clearly specified in the agreement document ?? Appreciate your quick response.
    CommentQuote
  • What about 18E?

Originally Posted by vandan007
    Dear All,
    We have come up with the 80/20 subvention scheme for our phase I Greens. There are number of apartments available in higher floor for which we are not going to charge the floor rise. Where the average stage of construction is more than 70%. Where 20:80 Scheme Is The Best For Building No 17,19,20 Which Is On Plinth+3 Level

The subvention scheme will be continue till the handover of the individual units. Till the period IBREL will bear the pre EMI amount to IHFL .
    Please find below the offer given for phase I and II. This offer starts from today and valid till 31st March

Phase 1
    Building No 2 to 14
    CLP:-6150+Club+Car Park
    ADF:-5750+Club+Car Park

Building 17,19,20
    CLP:-5750+Club+Car Park
    ADF:-5150+Club+Car Park

Phase 2
    CLP:-5250+Club+Car Park(1st to 20th Floor)
    ADF:-4400+Club+Car Park(1st to 20th Floor)

CLP:-5450+Club+Car Park(20th To 30th Floor)
    ADF:-4600+Club+Car Park(20th To 30th Floor)

Regards,
    Vandan Mehta

Vandan

Don't know why you skipped Bldg #18 in the sequence but is there some issue around it?Since 2 years I haven't seen any progress. It is worrying. And I am an ADF customer.
    CommentQuote
  • Vandanji,

Club is still part of Phase 2 or do you have plan to move it in Phase-3?
    CommentQuote
  • Club Moss

Originally Posted by vandan007
    Varunji.

Club will Be in Phase 2 Only

Regards,
    Vandanji

Now IB does not say anything about Club Moss (Amoeba Shape). Now it is only club.
    CommentQuote
  • 18e /construction

vandan,

can u please update on 18e construction ,why this building not constructed after podium level . many have paid 40% and regristered also .:(
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in phase II project of india bulls green panvel. Can someone share the on phase 1 deleivery schedule. Is it worth investing in second Phase > Please share the learning from project phase 1
    Dinesh
    CommentQuote
  • Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • i want to book 2~3 bhk flat in navi mumbai, with possession horizon of 3~4 yrs. i will be end user. price range 80L~ 1 CR... pls suggest good option.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current status of Phase - I.....is construction going on or it is standstill like "HIRCO"?
    CommentQuote
    Sir We Have Launched Phase 2 Of Indiabulls Greens
    If You are Intrested Please Contact Me On

Vandan,

As I understand IB started accepting phase#2 bookings long back, but the approvals were not in place back then. Are all the approvals for phase#2 are now in place??

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
    Dear Bhushan Sir,

For Phase 2 We Have Applied For CC And Expecting To Get It Very Soon

So IOD is already available? Usually how long does it take to get CC after receiving IOD?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Dear Bhushan Sir,

So, Phase 2 is not official "Launched", correct?
    You should consider rephrasing your statement as "Bookings for phase 2 launched" as the way it is phrased right now is misleading.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Bhushan Sir,

A sales guy from IB was following me 1.5 years back that they are going to launch IB phase 2 soon ..how soon is your soon sir;)
    CommentQuote
    Dear Sir,

Construction For Phase 1 Is In Full Swing Its Not Standstill Like HIRCO

Is work in HIRCO standstill??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Is work in HIRCO standstill??

Yes, work in HIRCO stopped. Heard that some of their employees are being layed off. It's a matter of time before issue is resolved and the work resumes.
    CommentQuote