Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by newlayout View Post
    Below shown is Area calc for 2BHK with Fbed and other areas

CategoryLengthWidthAreaHall19.810198Balcony41040Kitchen10.67.680.56D Bal3.17.623.56Kids Bed10.69.6101.76Master B13.610136m Toilat4.6836.8C Toil4.65.324.38Besin Area4.6523Utility4520Passage173.661.2Kids Fbed112.123.1M bed fbed82.116.8kids C board6212M bed Cboard7214Total811.16Charged Area1246% Available Area65.10112Loading34.89888

Pl verify if I have missed anything
    Maharashtra CM has a comment on your calculation:

Prithviraj Chavan: "How can one count the flower-bed or the space under columns as carpet area? We are now making the entire system transparent by defining what constitutes a carpet area. The developer can decide what he wants to do with it thereafter''

No accord on realty panel: Prithviraj Chavan - Times Of India

But IB is not the only one. Rivali park in Borivli east:
    What is the ratio of saleable to carpet area?
    The total usable area (including flower bed and dry balcony) is 33.33% less of saleable area.

All one needs to do is make use of flower bed area. I suggest one can use them to do some farming as vegetables will soon be a luxury.

Height of architect creativity:
    FSI free car deck on each floor
    http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...-builders-deck
    Last edited by jia001; July 14 2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Asking me to pay the next set of instalments

Hi...

Got an sms yesterday asking me to pay the next set of instalments. I have not even been provided with the new flat number (as per the new plan) as they are still doing the process of mapping (my earlier flat was in D block...3 bhk).

I have written to them but I'm not sure they will reply on mail, might have to go to their office...

Anybody else got the sms?

If I were to back out now, how soon can I expect to get my initial money back? Any idea?

Comment

Construction Company....(EPC Contractor)...!

Any information to any one as to who is the company doing construction work for IB for this project? Initially I was told it is Ahluwalia Contacts......

Comment

Is there any number where I could speak with these "so called customer service" guys..

Any number that I try - No one picks up..
          I got a letter for paying 20pc additional, post the initial 20pc..

I have no fuc*** clue about the new layout, plan - where has my Tower Y ended up...

No replies to emails... - This suc*s...

Comment

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
            Is there any number where I could speak with these "so called customer service" guys..

Any number that I try - No one picks up..
            I got a letter for paying 20pc additional, post the initial 20pc..

I have no fuc*** clue about the new layout, plan - where has my Tower Y ended up...

No replies to emails... - This suc*s...
            You are not alone. I think most people had this experience with them. No one picks up the . As it seems the may be busy. I donno why they can't have "calls in waiting" like Airtel/Vodafone call centre.

Comment

Service tax payment notice by IB

Hi everyone, I have just receibved notice to pay Service Tax of 23,408/- on the payments made as of now by 25th July to IB or else 18% interest will be charged. Any one can guide that are we required to pay the service tax as of now. I understand that the matter is pending with Honourable Courts. However IB is quoting that Punjab & Haryana high courts have upheld the levy of Service tax. I would request Babu Mushair to guide on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by chinmoy_pan View Post
                Hi everyone, I have just receibved notice to pay Service Tax of 23,408/- on the payments made as of now by 25th July to IB or else 18% interest will be charged. Any one can guide that are we required to pay the service tax as of now. I understand that the matter is pending with Honourable Courts. However IB is quoting that Punjab & Haryana high courts have upheld the levy of Service tax. I would request Babu Mushair to guide on this issue.
                I too received service tax pending ..the balance amount pending is as per old builtup area still. Customer care says pay as per old & later you would get reminder for balance.
                But the issue i'm looking is that they are going to get me sign the agreement but will call for stamp duty & registration later on...(in future) Is this true for others ? With just agreement signed is it legal for them to demand 20 % more ? or it should be stamp duty+ registration done before they can actually demand 20 % on top of 20 % ?

Comment

Got the exact same letter today ... no one picks up the fone , dont know wot to do now....

Comment

Service Tax notice

I also received the letter toady. I m not sure wether this Service tax is payable or not as per Govt norms. I would also request for Babu mushaair to throw some light on this service tax payment if it is actually as per courts directive.

Comment

IB notice for payment additional 20%

I have also received their letter thru registered post that if pymt of instalments are not made by this month my allotted flat may be sold to other. I do not understand What kind of Blackmailing is this??? I also wonder why there is no blogging by others on the insensitive approach adopted by IB. We should collectively expose the cheating done by IB to the customers. Banerjee daa is requested to take the lead and guide us.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X