I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2948 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 4200+club+car park , this is ADF, 4999 for CLP
    CommentQuote
  • Can anbody advise , is Greens a good option to put money at this rate?
    CommentQuote
  • dear akhispcl,
    could you please let us know whether all approvals are in place for phase#2 construction?
    regards,
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for a 1 BHK in the project

Hi everyone,

I am actually looking to buy a 1BHK flat in Indiabulls Green.

Looking to purchase under the 20-80 scheme.

I have no hurry for moving in as i am planning to buy it for investment purposes.

Can anyone help me with the current prices of flats in Phase II.

Thanks & Regards
    CommentQuote
  • rates in india bulls are good but main thing is this project is not at all connected with any local transport system(this project is 8km away from panvel station),no local bus transport system connected yet, so buyers i want to advice you that dont get lured by the ads and publicity system used by IB, investing nearly 1cr in under construction project is highly risky in today's on going scenarios and frauds happening with buyers in various other projects(not ib yet).
    yesterday i visited sales office (panvel),they said our 20:80 scheme is getting over today itself so you have to give me 2 cheque within 2 hrs,at that same moment i left the place and decided to think twice and thrice because no person would make decision of 1cr amount in 2 hrs,i decided to leave it for a day,i called another day and representative said the scheme of 20:80 still going on,i said what the hell is goin on ,why that sales executive was forcing me so much to give him the cheques.
    panvel is still a village type and local people residing there are very lower class so we have to think first of our security as we have to deal wid them in future, local roads highways and station is fully packed by slums ,and being among the fewer middle and upper class in that location puts security of our life and wealth into high danger
    so everybody think 1000 times before investing and it would be better to wait and watch because several new projects are upcoming in panvel after that in bit good prices then ib
    CommentQuote
  • rates in india bulls are good but main thing is this project is not at all connected with any local transport system(this project is 8km away from panvel station),no local bus transport system connected yet, so buyers i want to advice you that dont get lured by the ads and publicity system used by IB, investing nearly 1cr in under construction project is highly risky in today's on going scenarios and frauds happening with buyers in various other projects(not ib yet).
    yesterday i visited sales office (panvel),they said our 20:80 scheme is getting over today itself so you have to give me 2 cheque within 2 hrs,at that same moment i left the place and decided to think twice and thrice because no person would make decision of 1cr amount in 2 hrs,i decided to leave it for a day,i called another day and representative said the scheme of 20:80 still going on,i said what the hell is goin on ,why that sales executive was forcing me so much to give him the cheques.
    panvel is still a village type and local people residing there are very lower class so we have to think first of our security as we have to deal wid them in future, local roads highways and station is fully packed by slums ,and being among the fewer middle and upper class in that location puts security of our life and wealth into high danger
    so everybody think 1000 times before investing and it would be better to wait and watch because several new projects are upcoming in panvel after that in bit good prices then ib
    CommentQuote
    CommentQuote
  • MUMBAI: Mumbai's second international airport in Navi Mumbai will get further delayed with Maharashtra chief minister PrithvirajChavan announcing in the state legislative council on Monday that he can't give a timeline for acquisition of 291 hectares of land needed for the project.

"The new international airport at Navi Mumbai needs about 1,160 hectares of land for pure aviation purpose while 225 hectares is required for other purposes near the airport. Out of the 1,160 hectares land required for aviation, 291 hectares of land is yet to be acquired," Chavan said in reply to a calling attention motion filed by Congress MLC Sanjay Dutt in the council on Monday.

During the discussion on the issue, Chavan said, "In 2006, when this project was originally proposed, the estimated cost was 4,766 crore, but now the estimated cost has risen to 14,573 crore. 291 hectares of private land has to be acquired yet, but the government can't give a timeline. It is our effort to finish this work as fast as possible."
    The chief minister informed the House that the original plan was to build an airport that could handle 40 lakh passengers per year, but now the planned size of the project has been expanded to 60 lakh passengers a year.

Typically, an international airport takes about seven years to get commissioned from the time of basic construction, while the land acquisition could take at least two to three years. This means the project work could only start in 2015 or 16, but the new airport at Navi Mumbai will not be ready before 2023, said officials in the urban development department who are familiar with the issue.

Bhaskar Jadhav, minister of state for urban development, said, "The formula for providing compensation in many projects in Navi Mumbai has been to give 12.5% of developed land to the land owners whose land has been acquired. But now, most land owners have demanded 30% land which isn't possible. We are checking if a financial compensation package can be worked out or giving 22.5% land to the project-affected people can be a solution. No decision has been taken yet."

Many landowners, including farmers, are agitating against the acquisition drive, and with general elections just over a year away, most parties have decided to support the farmers' agitation and other project-affected people who are resisting land acquisition. The indications are that the acquisition process could still take a couple of years.

No timeline to acquire land for Navi Mumbai Airport: Maharashtra chief minister Prithviraj Chavan - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Firstpost Real%20estate

New airport delay will dent Navi Mumbai real estate prices

by Sunainaa Chadha Apr 2, 2013

#HowThisWorks #Navi Mumbai airport #Panvel #Real estate #Ulwe

Email4 Comments Print

.arti_new a { color: rgb(3, 101, 198) ! important; }.post-aside a { color: rgb(17, 83, 124) ! important; } For all those home buyers scouting for properties in Navi Mumbai, the prices of which have been on a roller-coaster ride ever since the airport proposal was announced, some good news in the offing as the new international airport in the satellite city is likely to be delayed further.
    On Monday Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan admitted that there has been a three times cost escalation in building the new airport due to stand off over compensation to project-affected people as well as other land acquisition hurdles due to which the project will not see the light of the day until at least 2015.
    Prices in Ulwe and Donagiri, barely two kilometers from the airport site, are bound to see a correction now after developers gravitated towards it and drove up the prices when the airport project was announced in 2010.
    Enquiries are not turning into deals, which is a bad news for builders. Reuters

Last year, property research firm Knight Frank had said that Ulwe, Kalamboli, Kharghar and Panvel are the most promising property investment destinations. But the assessment was based on the fact that the airport is expected to become operational in 2016. However, the project, touted as a mega infrastructure project to ease Mumbai’s air traffic woes, remains mired in property disputes years after conception.
    From Rs 4,766 crore in 2006-07, the cost of construction has increased to Rs 14, 573 crore, Chavan said in reply to a question by member Sanjay Dutt in the legislative council.
    “The cost was prepared in 2006-07 to cater to 40 lakh passengers annually, but the new planning is according to international standards and the airport will service 60 lakh passengers,” Chavan said, adding that the proposed capacity of the airport was another reason for cost escalation.
    The new international airport needs about 1,160 hectares of land for pure aviation purpose while 225 hectares is required for other purposes near the airport. Out of the 1,160 hectares land required for aviation, 291 hectares of land is yet to be acquired. Typically, an international airport takes about seven years to get commissioned from the time of basic construction, while land acquisition could take at least two to three years.
    This means the project work could only start in 2015 or 16.
    According to Chavan, the project will be completed in four phases, of which the first phase requires Rs 9150 crore alone. But since the price of land and compensation to be paid to the project-affected people too has risen, the airport is likely to be delayed further.
    Acquisition of 291 hectares has been delayed because of opposition by the project-affected who are demanding return of at least 30 percent of developed land as against the CIDCO’s offer of 12.5 percent. With elections due in 2014, many political parties such as the Shiv Sena and Peasants and Workers Party (PWP) have joined the farmer agitation, making sure the process is delayed even further.
    “As things stand now, land acquisition has become a means for a multitude of middle-men to make a lot of money. This is because the tough regulations and complexities related to acquiring land today provide huge arbitrage to such people. If the Government starts simplifying the process, middlemen can be eliminated, reducing the cost arbitrage and passing the benefit to the actual land owners,” said Mayank Saksena, Managing Director – Land Services, Jones Lang LaSalle India.
    Such delays are sure to have repercussions on the real estate market too. Developers have to wait for the airport authority to go ahead with the construction because buildings cannot go above certain heights in the restricted area. Secondly, unless the project is actually commissioned, neither the hospitality nor the real estate industry can flourish as there is no scope for habitations in these areas.
    “The current real estate prices in these areas at Rs 5,000 a square foot are unreasonable. Infrastructure projects like the proposed airport, the Mumbai Trans Harbour Sea Link and the Navi Mumbai SEZ are tools of speculation that developers use to jack up prices when they feel the crunch, ” Pankaj Kapoor, MD at real estate firm Liasas Foras told Firstpost.
    Secondly, the infrastructure in these places is not as good as that in other developed towns in the satellite city where prices are around Rs 6,000-7,500 a square foot. So unless you are an investor, willing to wait for at least 15 years on that investment, the current prices make no sense at all. This is evident from the lack of buyers.
    “Enquiries are not turning into deals, which is a bad news for builders. We expect the prices to get corrected soon,” said another industry expert.
    CommentQuote
  • hey all,

Indiabulls has revamped their Panvel website - Indiabulls Real Estate

They still don't have any construction update photos or floor plan information though ..
    Check out their gallery full of marketing images ..

for ex. http://realestate.indiabulls.com/Greenspanvel/files/imagegallery/big/B1.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    hey all,

Indiabulls has revamped their Panvel website - Indiabulls Real Estate

They still don't have any construction update photos or floor plan information though ..
    Check out their gallery full of marketing images ..

for ex. http://realestate.indiabulls.com/Greenspanvel/files/imagegallery/big/B1.jpg

There is nothing new in it. This is the same old website with Gallery. Probably you had not seen this earlier
    CommentQuote
  • yep .. possible .. was looking around idly this morning ..
    Also .. the picture on the marathon nexzone home page .. MARATHON NEXZONE - An Ideal Township at Panvel

What really struck me was the way the buildings have been potrayed .. stacked one after the other with no spaces or views in between , a testatment to how greedy builders have become. I suppose it's difficult to blame them looking at how easily they are able to get an abundant supply of investors to invest in their projects and then have complete leeway on how to implement them ..
    CommentQuote
  • One of Indiabulls sales person told me yesterday that the digging work has begun and other salesguy says that it will begin in October-November 2013.... !!! A person called Vandan representing himself from Indiabulls is nowhere to be seen now after claiming that all approvals are in place and construction will begin in March-April 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Facility Corpus Fund - issue

Hi,

I have an apartment booked in Phase 1 (17G1). I have been recently informed that the Maintaince Cost which they now refer to as Facility Corpus Fund has been increased from 50 Rs psf to 60 Rs psf. Is this allowed at this stage when we have already agreed at the time of booking for Rs 50 psf?

Can someone please reply and confirm if this is being done across to all the customers of Greens?

Regards,
    AG
    CommentQuote
  • Facility corpus fund

Be prepared for additional fund. Anything is possible in Greens.

Originally Posted by AliAsgarG
    Hi,

I have an apartment booked in Phase 1 (17G1). I have been recently informed that the Maintaince Cost which they now refer to as Facility Corpus Fund has been increased from 50 Rs psf to 60 Rs psf. Is this allowed at this stage when we have already agreed at the time of booking for Rs 50 psf?

Can someone please reply and confirm if this is being done across to all the customers of Greens?

Regards,
    AG
    CommentQuote