Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Hi

Just discussed the cae of Indiabulls with a senior Laywer and he says you can go ahead and sign the Agreement and pay them 20% additional. According to him you can even them have a legal battle with them in case you mark a letter to them that you are doing under Protest. Accordingl to the Lawyer, he said we have a Booking form which has the details of what was agreed between us and Indiabulls.

According we can F__K them in court and bring justice to all. I would like someone to take a lead in this and bring them to task....as I dont belong to Mumbai.

Lets Take them to task for the sleepless nights they have given us.

Comment

Originally posted by newlayout View Post
      Sector 2: 3rd Flore
      Sector 3 has reached 10th Floor
      Sector 4 has reached 5th Floor
      Sector 5 has reached 1st Floor

Whats the near-future development plan of area around this project?

Has Indiabulls acquired more land around this??? Last I heard they have 80 acres in total.

Comment

Phase 3 & phase 4 shortly to be launched.

India bulls has aquired the entire area surrounding phase 1 & 2 right upto the edge of the old  Mumbai Pune highway. I think 120 acres in all. They are planning phase 3 & 4 as per the latest layout available in vashi office.
        However no new bookings as rate is quite high and people wary about india bulls looking at the bad publicity that existing investors have given.

Comment

Director of top real-estate firm duped in house deal

Director of top realestate firm duped in house deal - Mumbai Mirror

Preety Acharya

Posted On Sunday, July 24, 2011 at 03:31:08 AM

Stories of common citizens being duped in dodgy house deals are commonplace in Mumbai, but it turns out that directors of giant, multi-crore real-estate firms are not immune from such problems either.

Saurabh Mittal, the vice-chairman of India Bulls, has filed a police complaint that he was cheated of Rs 2.5 crore over the proposed sale of an apartment in Cuffe Parade’s famous Maker Towers.

More at: Director of top realestate firm duped in house deal - Mumbai Mirror

Comment

Originally posted by singh_isking View Post
            India bulls has aquired the entire area surrounding phase 1 & 2 right upto the edge of the old  Mumbai Pune highway. I think 120 acres in all. They are planning phase 3 & 4 as per the latest layout available in vashi office.
            However no new bookings as rate is quite high and people wary about india bulls looking at the bad publicity that existing investors have given.
            I agree with this bad publicity point. In fact, i almost made up my mind to book a 2BHK in IB phase 2 but when i read all the negative reviews on this forum, i changed my mind and now looking at other projects such as HIRCO which seem to be better managed by the builders in terms of ongoing support. I know couple of other people who changed their decision due to the same reason as well.

Comment

NOC From CIDCO

My Financer has asked to get the NOC from CIDCO to process the Housig Loan. Indiabulls have have told me that they dont have the NOC and that I need to arrange it from CIDCO.

Does any one have an idea from where i can get the same.

Your help will be appreciated, as I have no idea from where to get the same.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by allaboutme View Post
                My Financer has asked to get the NOC from CIDCO to process the Housig Loan. Indiabulls have have told me that they dont have the NOC and that I need to arrange it from CIDCO.

Does any one have an idea from where i can get the same.

Your help will be appreciated, as I have no idea from where to get the same.

Regards,
                Hi,

From which bank are you taking the loan from? It will not be easy for you to get any document from CIDCO. I have recently purchased an apartment from CIDCO in Seawoods and from experience I can tell you that it is an uphill task. Are all banks asking for this NOC??

Vishal

Comment

Originally posted by Chirpyguy View Post
                  I agree with this bad publicity point. In fact, i almost made up my mind to book a 2BHK in IB phase 2 but when i read all the negative reviews on this forum, i changed my mind and now looking at other projects such as HIRCO which seem to be better managed by the builders in terms of ongoing support. I know couple of other people who changed their decision due to the same reason as well.
                  Hi,

When were you thinking of buying a 2 BHK in IB Greens? If you were going to buy when the rates were lower (when most of us in the forum made the booking) then I would say you have missed the bus. On the other hand it is never too late. Frankly don't go by all the negative points that you are reading in this forum. I do agree there have been several problems with this project but anyone who has booked when the rates were below 3000 psf has no reason to complain. It is good to get together and share concerns but reading the forum definitely gives any new investor an impression that the Project is a complete disaster and THIS IS NOT TRUE. Frankly the forum members are doing more harm to themselves by putting only negative points about the project. HIRCO is a safe option but the appreciation has not been great. Also it is too far off from Panvel as compared to IB Greens.

Good luck.

Cheers!!!!!

Vishal

Comment

i have appproached SBI, supposedly the most conservative bank and they have demanded 2 NOCs: one from IB to you and other from IDBI to IB, both documents were promptly given by IB. I am yet to receive loan sanction but its been a smooth ride so far..

Comment

A lady signing on behalf of of coo of IB.

Has anyone noticed that in the grrens panvel agreement the other party signature is done by a lady who is 21 yrs old and probably just out of junior college.
                      The IB guy who is supposed to sign (op agarwal) has given an authority to this lady to sign agreemnts on his behalf. I such a thing legal ?
                      Will this agreement be valid in such case?
                      What about other builders like hirco ? What do they do ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X