I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think for phase #2 also my friends were telling that they increased the price mid-way by changing the square footage or something like that. 3 of my friends have bought there.
    CommentQuote
  • Facility Corpus Fund Issue

Thanks for your responses. But the question is, is this allowed and isn't there anything what we can do from ourside to stop this?

From the time I booked this apartment, all i have seen is changes, delays and various ways to get more money from us. Firstly it was plan change 18 floors to now what 32 floors, secondly adding of Parking lot value into the Base value and now without notice increase in Maintainance Cost.

I feel sometimes putting my hands into this was a big mistake.

AG
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking at investing in India Bull Green Panvel project under 20:80 scheme. My expectation is, the building completion should happen in 24 months and sell my apartment in year 3. Any idea which phase ( 1 or 2) and the building number should i invest on? Appreciate sincere response from some friends who have invested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ts4854
    I am looking at investing in India Bull Green Panvel project under 20:80 scheme. My expectation is, the building completion should happen in 24 months and sell my apartment in year 3. Any idea which phase ( 1 or 2) and the building number should i invest on? Appreciate sincere response from some friends who have invested.

Phase II, bldg completion, next to impossible. Phase I, possible
    CommentQuote
  • I think the 20-80 offer is for Phase 1 and not for phase 2.. Though IB Sales staff was saying possession by 2013 end, i believe that easily they would take 2 years from now. Infact it is a 15-80-5 scheme. I think flats are available only in 2-3 buildings, that too higher floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody have any update on what work is currently going on at the site? When is the possession expected for phase 1? When would work for phase 2 begin? Are they going to make a sample flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear verdana .

in pase 2 indiabulls is going to provide the passison in next 2 nd half year down the line . phase one is best option for you.current rat in 20:80 is 6000 per square feet and 2bhk aparmets area is 1246 & 1156
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj03
    Dear verdana .

in pase 2 indiabulls is going to provide the passison in next 2 nd half year down the line . phase one is best option for you.current rat in 20:80 is 6000 per square feet and 2bhk aparmets area is 1246 & 1156

Dear Manoj, did you get the possession timeline of phase-2 from any reliable source ? Indiabulls is still waiting for the commencement certificate for phase-2. Last week Maharastra Govt. scrapped the MMRDA rental schemes, introduced the affordable housing instead and lowered the FSI from 4 to 3. Looks like, it will have an impact on Greens project.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession of India Bulls - Panvel

it was expected in Jul'13.. any update on same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surajit
    it was expected in Jul'13.. any update on same

Possession of phase 1 may be close to dec-2014. And phase 2 construction expected to begin in oct-nov 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GreenWorld
    Dear Manoj, did you get the possession timeline of phase-2 from any reliable source ? Indiabulls is still waiting for the commencement certificate for phase-2. Last week Maharastra Govt. scrapped the MMRDA rental schemes, introduced the affordable housing instead and lowered the FSI from 4 to 3. Looks like, it will have an impact on Greens project.

For the phase 2 it will take next two and half year ........as i am a employee of indiabulls so i have amuch idea or reagrding all aprovals we have applied and we have but for final it will take next 3 and 4 months .or for any quires u can contact me on 8879819672.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topperharley
    Does anybody have any update on what work is currently going on at the site? When is the possession expected for phase 1? When would work for phase 2 begin? Are they going to make a sample flat?

dear sir ,
    sample flat is ready or phase poseesion will take july 2014 and face two minimum 6 month will take for begin but selling of phase one has been started .

regrds
    manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    dear akhispcl,
    could you please let us know whether all approvals are in place for phase#2 construction?
    regards,
    B

Dear bhushn .
    extrmelly sorry right nw we dont have all aprovals some approvals are pending but indiabulls is a brand name all aproval will be in our hand in next 6 months.

regrds
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptadc
    I am interested in phase II project of india bulls green panvel. Can someone share the on phase 1 deleivery schedule. Is it worth investing in second Phase > Please share the learning from project phase 1
    Dinesh

Dear dinesh,

if you are looking as investment pupose the phase 2 is best option because payment term is fleible and will take next 3 years an price is also less in compare of phase 1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj03
    Dear bhushn .
    extrmelly sorry right nw we dont have all aprovals some approvals are pending but indiabulls is a brand name all aproval will be in our hand in next 6 months.

regrds
    Manoj

Dear Manoj,
    I was expecting something more solid than what you have replied, 'coz the reply that you have posted is the same that I have been getting from the customer care for the LAST TWO YEARS, whenever I enquired for the same information from them. Only difference is that they normally say - "next 3months" and you have said - "next 6 months"..... The reality is that you cannot sell dreams just in the name of a 'brand', however big it is without having proper approvals in place.... In fact from the recent past it has been evident more frequently than ever that bigger the name of the brand, greater is the risk involved in dealing with them!!
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote