Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 2 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by SDMUDCT View Post
    i have appproached SBI, supposedly the most conservative bank and they have demanded 2 NOCs: one from IB to you and other from IDBI to IB, both documents were promptly given by IB. I am yet to receive loan sanction but its been a smooth ride so far..
    Why do they need a NOC from IDBI to IB??

Comment

IB has borrowed from Axis bank and has mortgaged property in favor of IDBI Trusteeship acting as security trustee...this is what is written in NOC...hence SBI demands NOC from IDBI to sale of flats by IB.

Comment

Originally posted by SDMUDCT View Post
        IB has borrowed from Axis bank and has mortgaged property in favor of IDBI Trusteeship acting as security trustee...this is what is written in NOC...hence SBI demands NOC from IDBI to sale of flats by IB.
        Got it, thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by singh_isking View Post
          Has anyone noticed that in the grrens panvel agreement the other party signature is done by a lady who is 21 yrs old and probably just out of junior college.
          The IB guy who is supposed to sign (op agarwal) has given an authority to this lady to sign agreemnts on his behalf. I such a thing legal ?
          Will this agreement be valid in such case?
          What about other builders like hirco ? What do they do ?

If this 'Young Lady' is holding an authority which is properly delegated by Lucina Land Development Ltd by means of a board resolution (either directly or indirectly through any person authorised to do so), I think it would be totally legal and valid. We can, however, check this from Mr Agrawal by writing him a mail/letter or speaking to him on , if required.

Comment

ADF

Originally posted by ShuklaR View Post
            If this 'Young Lady' is holding an authority which is properly delegated by Lucina Land Development Ltd by means of a board resolution (either directly or indirectly through any person authorised to do so), I think it would be totally legal and valid. We can, however, check this from Mr Agrawal by writing him a mail/letter or speaking to him on , if required.
            Has anyone gone for the ADF Scheme from Indiabulls housing Finance for the Panvel Project. Please let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
              Has anyone gone for the ADF Scheme from Indiabulls housing Finance for the Panvel Project. Please let us know.
              Previous Message about ADF:

Originally posted by capt.vishal View Post
              Dear All,

I have taken the ADF and made full payment to Indiabulls. I had signed the agreement earlier but will now have to resign after the agreement as it will be amended to take into account the 11% discount that I received on the 80% value of the flat (approx 3.1 lacs). I have visited the IB Customer care a few times in the last couple of months and every time I have been there I have seen atleast 4 to 5 customers signing the agreement. I am sure that a lot of people in this forum have also signed the agreement and unlike many who have said that we should not sign the agreement and have actually gone ahead and signed it, I had even earlier updated everyone that I had signed the agreement. I am not saying that I have done the right thing but frankly I do not have the time to fight with these guys. I am sure that most of us booked the flats when the rates were less than 3000 psf and knew very well what we were getting into. Do you all really think that any big company like Indiabulls would make an agreement to cheat their customers?? All these agreements are made by Law Firms to ensure that their Clients interests are 100% taken care off, try and check this agreement with any other builders agreement. All I can say is that all builders are the same and all agreements have more of less similar terms (one sided) which we are seeing in the IB Greens agreement. I will be glad to know if anyone has been successful in getting some amendments in the present agreement. I am sure that Indiabulls has much more at stake here than individual flat Owners. I have no reason to believe that the Project will not be completed, yes it might be delayed but then that's nothing new in India. Please don't tell me that any of us were hoping that the Project would be completed and delivered by March 2012 as was told to us in the beginning of 2010 when we made the bookings. I really hope that those who are trying to get the agreement amended succeed as it will help all of us but till then I am just optimistic that things will fall in place soon.

Cheers

Comment

Upcoming townships in the suburbs of Mumbai aim to provide world-class living.

Upcoming townships in the suburbs of Mumbai aim to provide world-class living.

Suburban allure

Panvel, on the outskirts of Mumbai, is an ideal location for real estate development. It lies along the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, the Mumbai-Goa highway and is near the Jawaharlal Nehru port. Luxury living has come to Panvel with Indiabulls Greens. The property is in the vicinity of a number of upcoming SEZs and the new Mumbai international airport. Like most townships across the country, this one too is close to existing transport infrastructure.
                Hirco has launched a large township at Panvel called Hiranandani Palace Gardens. To date, it has built over 30 million square feet of mixed-use residential townships across Indian cities. More than 100 global businesses have established offices in the Hiranandani townships.

Comment

Originally posted by capt.vishal View Post
                  Hi,

When were you thinking of buying a 2 BHK in IB Greens? If you were going to buy when the rates were lower (when most of us in the forum made the booking) then I would say you have missed the bus. On the other hand it is never too late. Frankly don't go by all the negative points that you are reading in this forum. I do agree there have been several problems with this project but anyone who has booked when the rates were below 3000 psf has no reason to complain. It is good to get together and share concerns but reading the forum definitely gives any new investor an impression that the Project is a complete disaster and THIS IS NOT TRUE. Frankly the forum members are doing more harm to themselves by putting only negative points about the project. HIRCO is a safe option but the appreciation has not been great. Also it is too far off from Panvel as compared to IB Greens.

Good luck.

Cheers!!!!!

Vishal
                  Hi Vishal,

I was looking to finalise the deal this month and the price quote i got from IB was 4,100 which is fine but it's definitely not a cheap option when you factor in other costs (4L for Parking, 2L for club house, Flr rise, PLC and so on...). Hence, i wanted to be absolutely sure that i am investing in a right project. However, when i read reviews on this forum, i couldn't convince myself to invest in a project for which builder might change the layout in future or revise the saleable area - i can understand issues around delay in construction/registration etc but clearly this is quite serious. So finally i decided to invest in HIRCO instead. I know couple of other people who ultimately preferred HIRCO over IB due to the similar concerns. HIRCO is fully booked though so trying my luck!

Comment

Hirco better than india bulls in overall terms.

Good decision.  A know devil (hirco) is better than an unknown friend (india bulls).

Comment

Originally posted by Chirpyguy View Post
                      Hi Vishal,

I was looking to finalise the deal this month and the price quote i got from IB was 4,100 which is fine but it's definitely not a cheap option when you factor in other costs (4L for Parking, 2L for club house, Flr rise, PLC and so on...). Hence, i wanted to be absolutely sure that i am investing in a right project. However, when i read reviews on this forum, i couldn't convince myself to invest in a project for which builder might change the layout in future or revise the saleable area - i can understand issues around delay in construction/registration etc but clearly this is quite serious. So finally i decided to invest in HIRCO instead. I know couple of other people who ultimately preferred HIRCO over IB due to the similar concerns. HIRCO is fully booked though so trying my luck!
                      Hi,

There is no doubt that HIRCO is a good investment and if you are going ahead with it then it is good. Both IB and HIRCO are long term investments. HIRCO definitely has a upper hand as they are reportedly more transparent and reliable. Frankly when I was looking for a property IB was available for 2450 psf and HIRCO for 3600 psf or maybe 3200 psf can't remember exactly. At that time I thought it was better to go ahead with IB as I was getting it cheaper and also because it was closer to Panvel (effectively Mumbai). IB is also far off from Panvel but not as far as HIRCO. I do not regret investing in IB at all. If you take me back to Jan 2010 and give me both options I would still go for IB considering that IB was cheaper. I have stayed in Navi Mumbai all my life and am very well aware of the Property options here. I frankly feel that on today's rate both HIRCO and IB are overpriced. You can get good options in Khar for around 6000 psf. My first choice was Kalpatru in Panvel but again when I was going for IB the rates at Kalpatru were already 3600 psf. Finally whether you go for HIRCO or IB you will not regret. I only wanted to make you aware that don't go by all the negative posts in the forum. Also I personally consider the option of taking a apartment in IB Phase 1 4500 psf a better option as there will not be any further changes in the sellable area etc. and the construction is in full swing unlike Phase 2 where I hear even approvals are not in place.

Good Luck.

Regards

Vishal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X