I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Prominent Projects in Navi Mumbai - Indiabulls Greens

Dear Janardan,

Panvel has this project by Indiabulls Greens. Great project with 3-4 years delivery and good pricing. Just visit the website and you will be directed with numbers or just visit the sales cum site office and you will be well looked after
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sonali Kapor
    Dear Janardan,

Panvel has this project by Indiabulls Greens. Great project with 3-4 years delivery and good pricing. Just visit the website and you will be directed with numbers or just visit the sales cum site office and you will be well looked after

Sonali are you marketing this project? What kind of price appreciation do you expect after 3-4 years ?
    CommentQuote
  • price appreciation

Price appreciation not immediate. This slow down has been around navi mumbai for almost 8 - 10 months due to not much progress on projects like airport, trans harbor link road. & demand - supply mis match.
    and this trend may continue till 2014 Q1 or Q2. But one can expect growth in navi mumbai 2014 H2 onwards.

but so far in last 4 years Navi mumbai has show a very good appreciation upto 70-80% and now days is considered as top emerging trends in real estate. Heard lot of NRIs are opting Mumbai - Navi mumbai as first option for investment purpose.

I think 30-40% appreciation in next 3 years (by 2015 -2016). Lets wait and see.

Originally Posted by Varun84
    Sonali are you marketing this project? What kind of price appreciation do you expect after 3-4 years ?
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls Panvel Greens Approval

Originally Posted by arunjitc
    Hello Friends,

My name is Arunjit Chowdhury and had booked in Phase 2 - Panvel Greens Sector 6 in Feb'2011. Does anyone have the status of approval? The approvals are getting delayed and there is no timeframe given for start of the construction.

Those in Phase 2, can you please share your name and contact details so that I could contact you for any clarifications.

Regards,

Arunjit

Hi I to m in phase 2, I have been told that approvals will come in 3-4 months and it is the entire approval they are getting now. Actually I have read that approvals take long always, as our governments changes rules and regulations often for betterment and they need to apply them as and when. nowadays the authorities are very strong on anything going wrong. I dont mind as long as they do it soon and properly.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls Panvel, 2-3 bhk flats in Navi Mumbai

Originally Posted by janardan81
    i want to book 2~3 bhk flat in navi mumbai, with possession horizon of 3~4 yrs. i will be end user. price range 80L~ 1 CR... pls suggest good option.

Dear Janardan

Thanks
    Parul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by geetuniru
    Vandan,

Can you help me out in the accounts department of India bulls office, I have visited the office on 14th floor then tower 1 later now on 15th floor. Though I have paid the installment on time interest has been wrongly levied. There is really a communication gap in the office. If call customer care they give us a weird answer or no answer. If taking help from sales representatives they reply some thing else. And now when contacted a new person who says he is from accounts section and can sort it out but alas the same mistake. I am a lady but my name says Mr.........., asked for correction from Oct 2010 but not corrected thank god in the agreement its right but the invoice carries Mr.
    Help me.

Hi , just drop by in their office at lower parel and take a matters to them. They have to settle everything. Atleast it worked for me. Earlier I to was talking to many but now its customer care and all help is given. They give you decision there and than.

I waited for long on call, but its best to visit and sort it all out
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chiragn
    Serious Grievances against Indiabulls Panvel Green
    Posted by Consumer Helper in Consumer Complaints, Real Estate | 1 comment
    Oct 8, 2012

Indiabulls asked me prior to construction. As per payment plan, I was to pay only 10% within 30 days and rest was construction linked. I paid that on time and ;paid about 14% , more than required 10% amount , due to their pressuring emails & letters.Failure of Indiabull to provide documents resulted in me not able to apply for loan for paying forthcoming installments.IndiaBulls sent me welcome letter on 09.06.2012 . Shocking , after only four days, on 13.06.2012, Indiabulls sent me forfeiture letter.
    I had the pleasure of booking an apartment at Indiabulls PANVEL GREEN ( Lucina Land Development Ltd. ) on 14th December 2011. Prior to allotment/booking for the flat, we were repeatedly assured that we shall get all documents required for sanction of ONGC loan immediately. On verbal assurance, we booked the apartment. Details of apartment booked are: 39-604, INDIABULLS GREEN PANVEL, MANOJKUMAR SINGH / ARCHANA SINGH Therefore, in Jan’12 we requested India-Bulls to provide all documents (attached file: LOANhousingONGC.jpg) required for availing attractive organizational housing loan , as was agreed at time of booking. As per payment plan agreed on 14th Dec 2011, I was to pay only 10% within 30 days and rest was construction linked. File 8.jpg attached. I paid that on time and paid about 14% , more than required 10% amount on getting call notices. Unfortunately, India Bull informed on email that they are awaiting approvals ( mail dated 17th Jan12 highlighted in yellow on page 8 in attachment IBREALPASTMAILS.doc ) and therefore can not provide documents. India bulls has not yet provided me any document mandated for loan till date. IndiaBulls has imposed interest on so called outstanding payment. In violation of agreed payment plan , Indiabulls asked me 20% prior to construction .As per payment plan, I was to pay only 10% within 30 days and rest was construction linked. ( File 8.jpg ). I paid that on time and paid about 14% , more than required 10% amount , due to their pressuring emails & letters. Failure of Indiabull to provide documents resulted in me not able to apply for loan for paying forthcoming installments. IndiaBulls sent me welcome letter on 09.06.2012 (WelcomeMKS).
    Shocking , after only four days, on 13.06.2012, Indiabulls sent me forfeiture letter (attached). IndiaBulls has not replied to my recent previous e- mails. Construction of IInd phase (in which my flat is booked)has NOT yet commenced. I was informed at time of booking that construction would start in Feb 2012. In fact , this is not the only case. I have found on net that in past also Indiabulls has pressurized its customers into accepting its unethical terms . May I seek your help on this issue which will win appreciation from many other with similar grievances. REGARDS, Manoj Kumar Singh, DySE , ONGC. C//4/2/4 ONGC Panvel Navi Mumbai.410221 Maharashtra.

I have heard that if you go visit the Indiabulls lower parel office they solve all matter amicably. I think you should go and sort things out with them. Posting it on website is not going to help and its your version against others. Its wrong to post only negative feebcak of company when they ahve done many goods also.

They usually send notices only to erring clients, in case they have done any wrong they take it upon them to clarify and sort it out. They are very helpful in that matter. My friends matter got resolved very soon to. Some errors in system and all got sorted out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by viky0077
    rates in india bulls are good but main thing is this project is not at all connected with any local transport system(this project is 8km away from panvel station),no local bus transport system connected yet, so buyers i want to advice you that dont get lured by the ads and publicity system used by IB, investing nearly 1cr in under construction project is highly risky in today's on going scenarios and frauds happening with buyers in various other projects(not ib yet).
    yesterday i visited sales office (panvel),they said our 20:80 scheme is getting over today itself so you have to give me 2 cheque within 2 hrs,at that same moment i left the place and decided to think twice and thrice because no person would make decision of 1cr amount in 2 hrs,i decided to leave it for a day,i called another day and representative said the scheme of 20:80 still going on,i said what the hell is goin on ,why that sales executive was forcing me so much to give him the cheques.
    panvel is still a village type and local people residing there are very lower class so we have to think first of our security as we have to deal wid them in future, local roads highways and station is fully packed by slums ,and being among the fewer middle and upper class in that location puts security of our life and wealth into high danger
    so everybody think 1000 times before investing and it would be better to wait and watch because several new projects are upcoming in panvel after that in bit good prices then ib

"I had asked them this question to, but when they informed me that almost all clients have their own vehicles now and also they are planning to have shuttle bus between the site to station and back. That was abif relief. Also nowadays in Mumbai all own a vehicle now and it is not far to expect the builder to give everything. as far as the amenities and infrastructure is good , i think its a good buy. Look at so many places where buses dont go and we have to travel by Rick only."
    "As far as I know that , such scheme are valid only for few days. They do this as when the scheme gets over even their own sales team don’t know. Yes the sales team are very aggressive but they get bookings so why not when their product is good.

I had asked them to the same question why 2 cheques, and they explianed that its post dated 2nd cheque they are taking . There is no harm in giving post dated, atleast you have the option to put stop payment or pull out when you want. "
    I have been at the site. This is township they are making, security will be everywhere with securit camera. And infrastructure is coming up heavily in Panvel as that’s the new navi mumbai coming up very well. Roads are being widened , bridges are being built and its direct access to expressway . So the futre is very bright, after the 8 lane trans-harbour line between sewri and uran is built I think this place will grow like anything.
    I think , one should always think properly before investing. Only point one should keep in mind Is whose previous project has delivered well. I went to their lower parel office which is finsihed product and also at the construction site at panvel. It looks well planned and executed. This is giving possession next year , so i am sure will be very good only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by viky0077
    rates in india bulls are good but main thing is this project is not at all connected with any local transport system(this project is 8km away from panvel station),no local bus transport system connected yet, so buyers i want to advice you that dont get lured by the ads and publicity system used by IB, investing nearly 1cr in under construction project is highly risky in today's on going scenarios and frauds happening with buyers in various other projects(not ib yet).
    yesterday i visited sales office (panvel),they said our 20:80 scheme is getting over today itself so you have to give me 2 cheque within 2 hrs,at that same moment i left the place and decided to think twice and thrice because no person would make decision of 1cr amount in 2 hrs,i decided to leave it for a day,i called another day and representative said the scheme of 20:80 still going on,i said what the hell is goin on ,why that sales executive was forcing me so much to give him the cheques.
    panvel is still a village type and local people residing there are very lower class so we have to think first of our security as we have to deal wid them in future, local roads highways and station is fully packed by slums ,and being among the fewer middle and upper class in that location puts security of our life and wealth into high danger
    so everybody think 1000 times before investing and it would be better to wait and watch because several new projects are upcoming in panvel after that in bit good prices then ib

"I had asked them this question to, but when they informed me that almost all clients have their own vehicles now and also they are planning to have shuttle bus between the site to station and back. That was abif relief. Also nowadays in Mumbai all own a vehicle now and it is not far to expect the builder to give everything. as far as the amenities and infrastructure is good , i think its a good buy. Look at so many places where buses dont go and we have to travel by Rick only.

"
    "As far as I know that , such scheme are valid only for few days. They do this as when the scheme gets over even their own sales team don’t know. Yes the sales team are very aggressive but they get bookings so why not when their product is good.

I had asked them to the same question why 2 cheques, and they explianed that its post dated 2nd cheque they are taking . There is no harm in giving post dated, atleast you have the option to put stop payment or pull out when you want. "
    I have been at the site. This is township they are making, security will be everywhere with securit camera. And infrastructure is coming up heavily in Panvel as that’s the new navi mumbai coming up very well. Roads are being widened , bridges are being built and its direct access to expressway . So the futre is very bright, after the 8 lane trans-harbour line between sewri and uran is built I think this place will grow like anything.
    I think , one should always think properly before investing. Only point one should keep in mind Is whose previous project has delivered well. I went to their lower parel office which is finsihed product and also at the construction site at panvel. It looks well planned and executed. This is giving possession next year , so i am sure will be very good only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chiragn
    Re: Indiabulls Greens - Indiabulls
    Sat, 2012-09-15 23:55 — ibgreen1234
    Facilities
    Value For Money
    Track Record
    Property: Indiabulls Greens - Indiabulls
    Overall Rating:
    The Worst ever builder.

No planning,
    No execution.
    No: 1 cheaters.
    Planning - they have changed the master plan and floor plans in IB green Chennai multiple times after signing the agreement and with no information to the customer.
    Execution - Prolonged delays to register the flats even after payment of 90 % of the apartment cost. Model apartment show to prospective buyers is way different from the actual (Tiles, electrical fittings, Bathroom fittings, Main Door, windows. deviation in walls, plastering and RCC work etc).
    They change the salable area post booking..can any one believe this. GO AND CHECK OUT FOR YOURSELF at the SITE in Perunbakkam between Medavakkam and Sholinganallor. Go to google groups and check reviews written by existing customers.
    NO 1 Rouges.

Hi, They seem to be bettering the project now. The quality and services provided are far better. There have been delays, but the registration has now been started and they are ready to handover apartments. The 2nd Phase seems to be really good too. I was on site last week and the finishing were better than expected. Infact went with the facility management person for inspection of my apartment and pointed out the snags which were corrected within 2 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by geetuniru
    Vandan,

Can you help me out in the accounts department of India bulls office, I have visited the office on 14th floor then tower 1 later now on 15th floor. Though I have paid the installment on time interest has been wrongly levied. There is really a communication gap in the office. If call customer care they give us a weird answer or no answer. If taking help from sales representatives they reply some thing else. And now when contacted a new person who says he is from accounts section and can sort it out but alas the same mistake. I am a lady but my name says Mr.........., asked for correction from Oct 2010 but not corrected thank god in the agreement its right but the invoice carries Mr.
    Help me.

Hi , just drop by in their office and take a matters to them. They have to settle of everything. Atleast it worked for me. Earliet I to was talking to many but know its customer care and all help is given. They give you decision there and than.

I waited for long on call, but its best to visit and sort it all out
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay2013
    Can anbody advise , is Greens a good option to put money at this rate?

Yes , I m very happy and so are my friends. You should. We refferd so many and they are definatley happy. Actually when you go to site and see for yourself you believe and no on any herasay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sonali Kapor
    Hi, They seem to be bettering the project now. The quality and services provided are far better. There have been delays, but the registration has now been started and they are ready to handover apartments. The 2nd Phase seems to be really good too. I was on site last week and the finishing were better than expected. Infact went with the facility management person for inspection of my apartment and pointed out the snags which were corrected within 2 days.

Hey Sonali You Have Your Apartment Exactly In Which Project

INDIABULLS GREENS CHENNAI
    OR
    INDIABULLS GREENS PANVEL
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surajit
    it was expected in Jul'13.. any update on same

I think its end of 2103 or early next year. That’s what I heard, depending if your tower work has progressed. Why don’t you check with customer care, they are very prompt nowadays
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ts4854
    I am looking at investing in India Bull Green Panvel project under 20:80 scheme. My expectation is, the building completion should happen in 24 months and sell my apartment in year 3. Any idea which phase ( 1 or 2) and the building number should i invest on? Appreciate sincere response from some friends who have invested.

"Hi, if you book now in phase 1, you will get delivery in 2 years, as they are planning to give possession next year for sure.

Building facing the garden and landspace I think should be fine as youa re sure of the view than. More so it depends where flats are available actually. "
    CommentQuote