I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
Reply
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,


    even i have a flat in 18e and sailing in the same boat with u all....no satisfactory response from IB .

    i have registered my flat and paid 40% ..what about u guys . we are not getting proper response on 18e construction ...
    CommentQuote
  • On this forum, India bulls is doing marketing of their panvel project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vandy700
    Hey Sonali You Have Your Apartment Exactly In Which Project

    INDIABULLS GREENS CHENNAI
    OR
    INDIABULLS GREENS PANVEL


    Looks like she has not invested and may be working with you in the same office. What you say ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Parul Arora
    Hi , just drop by in their office at lower parel and take a matters to them. They have to settle everything. Atleast it worked for me. Earlier I to was talking to many but now its customer care and all help is given. They give you decision there and than.

    I waited for long on call, but its best to visit and sort it all out


    Parul you seems to be very lucky and got a very good service from them ??



    Originally Posted by Parul Arora
    I have heard that if you go visit the Indiabulls lower parel office they solve all matter amicably. I think you should go and sort things out with them. Posting it on website is not going to help and its your version against others. Its wrong to post only negative feebcak of company when they ahve done many goods also.

    They usually send notices only to erring clients, in case they have done any wrong they take it upon them to clarify and sort it out. They are very helpful in that matter. My friends matter got resolved very soon to. Some errors in system and all got sorted out.


    Parul you friend is also equally lucky like you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vandy700


    Vandy700, are you and India Bulls team are finding it tough to sell this project?. I had asked a question some times back, why India bulls had decreased the rate for this project by IRS 200?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Vandy700, are you and India Bulls team are finding it tough to sell this project?. I had asked a question some times back, why India bulls had decreased the rate for this project by IRS 200?

    Have You Seen Asking Any1 To Call Me Or Contact Me

    I Am Not Here To Sell This Project But Here Clean The Mess People Has Spread About Indiabulls

    Yes We Came With CLP Price Of 4799 To Promote The Studio Apartment Which We Came Up With
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vandy700
    Have You Seen Asking Any1 To Call Me Or Contact Me

    I Am Not Here To Sell This Project But Here Clean The Mess People Has Spread About Indiabulls

    Yes We Came With CLP Price Of 4799 To Promote The Studio Apartment Which We Came Up With


    Better clean mess within your origination. Do'nt blame this forum. If India Bulls is treating his investors properly and is crystal clear in sharing information then no one will talk negative.

    Vandy700, are you in sales or in CRM?
    CommentQuote
  • It appears that India Bulls has changed super area of 2 BHK flats again. When I booked I was told 1248 afterwards it was increased to 1268. Now I am getting few emails from brokers and the area mentioned there is 1288. Strange.
    CommentQuote
  • information

    Well the mess in this forum is bcz people have incomplete information. May be because of lack of information due to change in the project plan and for this we should not blame indiabulls. It's the approval process which forces builders to change the plan.

    & note Indiabulls is a township project which has its own challenges.

    Compare this form with other forms like Hiranandani greens etc and you will find that this challenge / problem has been with every builder.

    There has also been an article in news about the problem builders face in navi mumbai due to government policies or lack of support or slow approval process from CIDCO.

    AND NOTE MOST OF US HAVE BET ON PRE LAUCH PROJECTS WHICH IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE POST ACQUIRING APPROVALS. So why the hell we are blaming the builder.

    Humble request to forum, creating incorrect negative reviews about builder without complete information or check will hit our own hard investments.



    Originally Posted by Varun84
    Better clean mess within your origination. Do'nt blame this forum. If India Bulls is treating his investors properly and is crystal clear in sharing information then no one will talk negative.

    Vandy700, are you in sales or in CRM?
    CommentQuote
  • area

    It is still 1268. It must have been incorrectly posted by the agents or brokers.

    For details or floor plan you could check it from indiabulls site.

    Originally Posted by Varun84
    It appears that India Bulls has changed super area of 2 BHK flats again. When I booked I was told 1248 afterwards it was increased to 1268. Now I am getting few emails from brokers and the area mentioned there is 1288. Strange.
    CommentQuote
  • price trend

    As i posted earlier, the slow down or drop has been seen in every project. This is due to poor infrastructure movement like airport, trans harbor link and demand-supply mis-match.

    This trend may continue till 2014 Q1. but one can expect raise / appreciation from Q2 onwards.


    Originally Posted by Varun84
    Vandy700, are you and India Bulls team are finding it tough to sell this project?. I had asked a question some times back, why India bulls had decreased the rate for this project by IRS 200?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    Well the mess in this forum is bcz people have incomplete information. May be because of lack of information due to change in the project plan and for this we should not blame indiabulls. It's the approval process which forces builders to change the plan.


    Yes i fully agree with due to lack of information due to change in the project plan. Then Why builder is not communicating it with investor in any kind of changes in floor plan and master plan. Do you think investors will see these changes in day dreaming.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    It is still 1268. It must have been incorrectly posted by the agents or brokers.

    For details or floor plan you could check it from indiabulls site.


    It appears they have not updated the info. on their site yet. I got emails from 6-7 brokers and all are mentioning 1288. Some mess from IB again.
    CommentQuote
  • Stop talking about India Bulls & customer satisfaction. Everyone knows how IndiaBulls treat it's customers.

    India Bulls don't have courtesy to inform customers regarding changes in plan, updated status of approvals or any other information regarding this project.

    If you send mails with queries these cheaters don't even bother to reply.

    Without our knowledge these people changed the allocated flat, the floor no & we came to know when we reached the site to see the progress of the project. When you inquire at there Head Office then you will not get any satisfactory answers. Just blame game or same old assurances.

    Already the expected possession date has lapsed but these cheaters still say we will deliver it within six months that too when the flat allocated to us in the building is yet to start construction.

    When asked about refunding the paid amount & cancellation of flat booking these idiots start talking about deducting certain percentage of money. Instead of paying interest on our money for using interest free for last 4 years how these cheaters ask for deducting the money ?

    INDIA BULLS A BIG FRAUD.

    Instead of investing in India Bulls invest in some small project or buy a ready possession flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Parul, stop promoting India Bulls.

    What these people were doing for last 3 years with false promises & pressurising customers for payments without valid approvals ? Why customer queries were ignored, why no information provided regarding changes in floor plan ? why no information given while changes were done in allocation of flat ?

    Only one word to describe India Bulls "A BIG FRAUD".
    CommentQuote