Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Cancel booking

I have been through onough now. The only way to teach him lesson is mass cancellations.

Comment

Cancellation of the bookings is definately not in anybody's interest.

All of us who booked initially have contributed in making project a "success".

I think it is our ability to stay which counts. The entire experience is pathetic but I guess this is reason why we get the returns.

When I booked IB, my only experince was with a local builder who delayed the project by 2 years before we moved in.

The IB experience has turned out to be worse. anyway, I hope at the end of all this, it would be worth it.

Comment

After many reminders I finally went to the IB Head Office at Parel this weekend. My flat location they mentioned has changed from Tower P ( which does not exist now) and new location was in Sector 5 with view of MMRDA land. Mine was non-PLC flat so I requested them to give me another options. They offered me choice to 2 PLC flats one in Sector 3 and another in Sector 4 asking me to pay additinal amount of PLC charges. Any inputs from this forum which Sector is better one between 4 & 5 ?

Comment

Sector 3 or 4

Originally posted by justtp View Post
          After many reminders I finally went to the IB Head Office at Parel this weekend. My flat location they mentioned has changed from Tower P ( which does not exist now) and new location was in Sector 5 with view of MMRDA land. Mine was non-PLC flat so I requested them to give me another options. They offered me choice to 2 PLC flats one in Sector 3 and another in Sector 4 asking me to pay additinal amount of PLC charges. Any inputs from this forum which Sector is better one between 4 & 5 ?
          I meant which one is better between Sector 3 & 4 ?

Comment

Originally posted by justtp View Post
            I meant which one is better between Sector 3 & 4 ?
            After all the IB trauma, sector 3 is better as it is closer to the (planned/drawn/depicted) nursing home.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by justtp

Hi I also have booked in tower p so in that case same applies to me I have not been to IB but want to know from you are they now giving fixed flat or still they are subject to change in future

Comment

Sector 5 is 1/1.5 bhk & sector 3/4 are 2bhk flats ?

As i know sector 5 buildings are 1/1.5 bhk flats. How come they are offering sector 3 & sector 4 flats which are 2 bhk flats inlieu of sector 5 flats.  

Comment

Originally posted by Tower_P View Post
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by justtp

Hi I also have booked in tower p so in that case same applies to me I have not been to IB but want to know from you are they now giving fixed flat or still they are subject to change in future

Hi,
                  IB is saying they can commit/ fix the flat only once you sign the agreement. Till then it will be provisional only and in effect are pushing the customers to sign the agreement. Can anyone who has signed the agreement confirm if Flat No is mentioned in the agreement ?

Comment

Originally posted by singh_isking View Post
                    As i know sector 5 buildings are 1/1.5 bhk flats. How come they are offering sector 3 & sector 4 flats which are 2 bhk flats inlieu of sector 5 flats.
                    Hi,

There are 2 BHK flats it the south side buildings of Sector 5 as per the Master Plan they showed to me.

Comment

No change in agreement after registration.

The agreement has flat number and a drawing showing the flat location in the particular building wrt the north direction. They also show the carpet area in it.
                      There can be no change after you sign the agreement. Rest assured.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X