I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Also land acquisition is in-progress in Kon village-for what? could u explain
    CommentQuote
  • land acquisition for what? could u explain please

Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    You may need to check again and check out CIDCO master plan.

All major residential & SEZ developments are coming up around Mumbai - Pune , Mumbai - Goa and JNPT road side. Indiabulls panvel project is around these locations.

Also land acquisition is in-progress in Kon village.

so see major developments in & around highway routes in next 3-5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Even in phase I, they said 1 year, however in agreement they mentioned 5 years

Originally Posted by rohitmodee
    hi i am new here i am interested in buying a 1bhk flat about 620 sq-ft area in India bulls panvel i don't have any idea about IB's property/township plan.

so just 2 question

1. at this point they say the flat will be ready by 3 years time 80/20 scheme of payment is this info correct

2. what is the floor plan of their project at panvel, floor nos, address of site, and any info u feel will help me decide to jump or not to jump in IB

thnx in advance

best regards,
    Rohit.
    CommentQuote
  • airport

It is a passenger airport target to handle 60 mill passengers each year

Originally Posted by ManGupta
    Guys,

can anybody throw some light on - if the PROPOSED Navi Mumbai International Airport is/was a Passenger Airport or a Cargo Airport or Both.

If it is/was only a CARGO AIRPORT then why people (read INVESTORS) were going crazy about it.
    CommentQuote
  • land

If you figure out proposed MMRDA route & reason for building it (which passes thru indiabulls panvel property) you will get your answer.

Thats all i cld share in this forum at the movement.

Originally Posted by bolara
    land acquisition for what? could u explain please
    CommentQuote
  • If you have specific information regarding some developement around the project, then u are requested to share the same for benifit of all

Regards

If you figure out proposed MMRDA route & reason for building it (which passes thru indiabulls panvel property) you will get your answer.

Thats all i cld share in this forum at the movement.
    CommentQuote
  • link

All delays / changes in indiabulls plan is due to MMRDA. And it seems indiabulls may have to give away some parcel of Greens panvel land to MMRDA.

& in return, Indiabulls may have got ...... (would not be a right time to say. Will come back wh i have concrete information)

reason for this is building connector road to Chirle. These thing & details will be official very soon in a month time from now which makes Indiabulls panvel a favorite and booming destination & properties close to connector road.

Originally Posted by bolara
    If you have specific information regarding some developement around the project, then u are requested to share the same for benifit of all

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Din me tare dikha rahe hain. Lage raho.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked 2 BHK L (1288 sqft) @4799, CLP yesterday through proptiger. Seems to be a good project. Only concern is whether IB is able to get the environment clearance and complete the project by July 2016. One well wisher gave me realistic picture and mentioned that project would be delivered in Jan'2017. Based on this, I went for CLP scheme instead of 15: 85 scheme wherein one has to pay pre EMI interest on 80% of the cost (ADF loan to be taken through IBHFL @10.75%) from January 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • deal

To my knowledge project will be delivered by 2017 end Q4. CLP is better option & they have approvals for most of the towers.

One can ask for a new master plan of indiabulls Panvel project and it looks awesome and well planned.

To my understanding approvals are only awaited for 2 out of 3 premium towers and guess commercial mega mall.

Originally Posted by muk2012
    Booked 2 BHK L (1288 sqft) @4799, CLP yesterday through proptiger. Seems to be a good project. Only concern is whether IB is able to get the environment clearance and complete the project by July 2016. One well wisher gave me realistic picture and mentioned that project would be delivered in Jan'2017. Based on this, I went for CLP scheme instead of 15: 85 scheme wherein one has to pay pre EMI interest on 80% of the cost (ADF loan to be taken through IBHFL @10.75%) from January 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • GFH EDZ - economic development zone

check out for Gulf finance EDZ latest news. Close to Indiabulls panvel project.
    Master plan are available in net. It is a 1200 Acre + project costing 10$ billion.

News article date Oct 2012. Does any one has latest information on this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GFH Mumbai project gets highway access

The Mumbai Economic Development Zone (MEDZ), being developed by Bahrain-based Gulf Finance House (GFH) and India’s Wadhwa Group, has secured approval to link the project to the National Highway.

Direct Access approval to connect the Energy City Navi Mumbai (ECNM) and Mumbai IT & Telecom City (MITTIC) projects (together named the Mumbai Economic Development Zone) to the Mumbai - Pune Highway, considered the most important industrial corridor in India, has been acquired by the project company, said a statement.

Connection to all major utilities will also be provided via the newly acquired access channel, it said.
    The MEDZ is GFH’s flagship development project in India.

“With the direct access acquired to the Mumbai – Pune Highway, one of the most vital industrial corridors in India, the Mumbai Economic Development Zone project is now set to take significant strides forward in its development. No other project in the area has this type of access, and we plan on making the most of this advantage to progress development plans,” said Chandan Gupta, managing director of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey ashkharoo,

Could you please send me the links you are referring to for the location and master plan .. I've been waiting on this one as well ..

check out for Gulf finance EDZ latest news. Close to Indiabulls panvel project.
    Master plan are available in net. It is a 1200 Acre + project costing 10$ billion.

News article date Oct 2012. Does any one has latest information on this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GFH Mumbai project gets highway access

The Mumbai Economic Development Zone (MEDZ), being developed by Bahrain-based Gulf Finance House (GFH) and India’s Wadhwa Group, has secured approval to link the project to the National Highway.

Direct Access approval to connect the Energy City Navi Mumbai (ECNM) and Mumbai IT & Telecom City (MITTIC) projects (together named the Mumbai Economic Development Zone) to the Mumbai - Pune Highway, considered the most important industrial corridor in India, has been acquired by the project company, said a statement.

Connection to all major utilities will also be provided via the newly acquired access channel, it said.
    The MEDZ is GFH’s flagship development project in India.

“With the direct access acquired to the Mumbai – Pune Highway, one of the most vital industrial corridors in India, the Mumbai Economic Development Zone project is now set to take significant strides forward in its development. No other project in the area has this type of access, and we plan on making the most of this advantage to progress development plans,” said Chandan Gupta, managing director of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by muk2012
    Booked 2 BHK L (1288 sqft) @4799, CLP yesterday through proptiger. Seems to be a good project. Only concern is whether IB is able to get the environment clearance and complete the project by July 2016. One well wisher gave me realistic picture and mentioned that project would be delivered in Jan'2017. Based on this, I went for CLP scheme instead of 15: 85 scheme wherein one has to pay pre EMI interest on 80% of the cost (ADF loan to be taken through IBHFL @10.75%) from January 2016.

total how much including all
    CommentQuote
  • 18 e

To my knowledge project will be delivered by 2017 end Q4. CLP is better option & they have approvals for most of the towers.

One can ask for a new master plan of indiabulls Panvel project and it looks awesome and well planned.

To my understanding approvals are only awaited for 2 out of 3 premium towers and guess commercial mega mall.

Do you have any idea of the real reason why only 18E is not going up beyond the basement level, when all other nearby towrs are going/gone up?? It is in the same state for more than 1 year
    CommentQuote
  • plan

There u go. Location close to Indiabulls panvel site. Could be checked from the attached images.

Ashky

Originally Posted by vikas123
    Hey ashkharoo,

Could you please send me the links you are referring to for the location and master plan .. I've been waiting on this one as well ..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote