I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
Reply
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rakeshmishra
    Finally, I booked 2 BHK 1288 sqft @4999 ( incl. parking, PLC, club membership) loan from indiabulls finance. EMI after 2016 Jan. I am told by sales team that phase II is expected to be ready by end 2015. Secondly i am told that i can close my loan befoe Dec 2015. without any additional interest or any other charges. Just i need to pay actual/basic loan amount, according to RBI new rules.
    Is it true?
    If yes, probably that is the only reason why they are taking 200 per sqft extra as compare to CLP rates.
    I request experts to comments.
    If all in place and true. I think the deal is good.
    thanks in advance.
    Rakesh Mishra

    If you got the above terms & conditions in writing, it's a good deal. Did they say anything about commencement certificate and start of construction for phase-II buildings ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshmishra
    Finally, I booked 2 BHK 1288 sqft @4999 ( incl. parking, PLC, club membership) loan from indiabulls finance. EMI after 2016 Jan. I am told by sales team that phase II is expected to be ready by end 2015. Secondly i am told that i can close my loan befoe Dec 2015. without any additional interest or any other charges. Just i need to pay actual/basic loan amount, according to RBI new rules.
    Is it true?
    If yes, probably that is the only reason why they are taking 200 per sqft extra as compare to CLP rates.
    I request experts to comments.
    If all in place and true. I think the deal is good.
    thanks in advance.
    Rakesh Mishra

    Request you not to fall in trap of India bulls. The end result will be , you will loose your money and peace. Better to go for CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • one more member - Welcome Rakesh

    Great to see one more addition to Indiabulls Panvel Green Family. Good deal.

    The selection of ADP vs CLP is as per the person comfort.
    Pls note there may be some optimistic people telling 2015 or 2017. But looking at navi mumbai & builder trends and huddles put by CIDCO to builders, seems that 2016 0r 2017 Q1 would be a realistic assumption. So accordingly plan ur selection on ADP vs CLP and select as per ur comfort level.

    The properties near Mumbai-Pune highway and Mumbai - Goa will see a high rise. Navi mumbai location will be a boom in coming years. A sharp rise is expected from 2014 Q1 or Q2 onward. It has also been reported in MMRDA SPA plan & report prepared by Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) in partnership with CII has also highlighted this.





    Originally Posted by rakeshmishra
    Finally, I booked 2 BHK 1288 sqft @4999 ( incl. parking, PLC, club membership) loan from indiabulls finance. EMI after 2016 Jan. I am told by sales team that phase II is expected to be ready by end 2015. Secondly i am told that i can close my loan befoe Dec 2015. without any additional interest or any other charges. Just i need to pay actual/basic loan amount, according to RBI new rules.
    Is it true?
    If yes, probably that is the only reason why they are taking 200 per sqft extra as compare to CLP rates.
    I request experts to comments.
    If all in place and true. I think the deal is good.
    thanks in advance.
    Rakesh Mishra
    CommentQuote
  • Investors be aware and keep yourself away from India Bulls as far as possible. Please do not opt for ADP plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshmishra
    Finally, I booked 2 BHK 1288 sqft @4999 ( incl. parking, PLC, club membership) loan from indiabulls finance. EMI after 2016 Jan. I am told by sales team that phase II is expected to be ready by end 2015. Secondly i am told that i can close my loan befoe Dec 2015. without any additional interest or any other charges. Just i need to pay actual/basic loan amount, according to RBI new rules.
    Is it true?
    If yes, probably that is the only reason why they are taking 200 per sqft extra as compare to CLP rates.
    I request experts to comments.
    If all in place and true. I think the deal is good.
    thanks in advance.
    Rakesh Mishra


    Hi Rakesh,

    Congratulations! I too booked a 1288 Sqft flat in bldg no. 40. I opted for CLP.

    Indiabulls sales team told that the possession would be in July 2016. As per Indiabulls, there will be a liability of paying preEMI interest for about six months (say Jan 16 to Jun 16).

    However independent estimates (few brokers) suggest that if everything goes right w.r.t. approvals that means Indiabulls manages to get approval for phase 2 in next three months (which is highly unlikely), then also possession would be expected by 2017 ( Jan to Dec).

    It is upto individual to take the call on CLP/ ADF. ADF is costlier by 200 per sq ft, further IBHFL loan interest is @10.75% while from other banks, one can easily get the loan @10.25%.

    In case there is option available for clearing the ADF loan in pre-EMI months, it can be a better option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by muk2012
    Hi Rakesh,

    Congratulations! I too booked a 1288 Sqft flat in bldg no. 40. I opted for CLP.

    Indiabulls sales team told that the possession would be in July 2016. As per Indiabulls, there will be a liability of paying preEMI interest for about six months (say Jan 16 to Jun 16).

    However independent estimates (few brokers) suggest that if everything goes right w.r.t. approvals that means Indiabulls manages to get approval for phase 2 in next three months (which is highly unlikely), then also possession would be expected by 2017 ( Jan to Dec).

    It is upto individual to take the call on CLP/ ADF. ADF is costlier by 200 per sq ft, further IBHFL loan interest is @10.75% while from other banks, one can easily get the loan @10.25%.

    In case there is option available for clearing the ADF loan in pre-EMI months, it can be a better option.


    Hey, why would one have to pay pre-EMI interest for 6 months?? I understand that the EMI would begin from Jan-2016 onwards.

    Kindly explain.
    CommentQuote
  • When is IndiaBulls expected to give possession in Phase 1?? Those who booked under the recent 20-80 scheme would start paying EMIs by January 2015.

    By that logic I think another 1.5 years before phase 1 is handed over to residents.

    I have learned that the sample flat is ready... If anyone has visited the site and saw the sample flat request feedback and kindly post some pictures. Indiabulls website is worse than a gov website.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topperharley
    Hey, why would one have to pay pre-EMI interest for 6 months?? I understand that the EMI would begin from Jan-2016 onwards.

    Kindly explain.


    There is a rider in IB 20:80 scheme. Indiabulls will pay the pre- possession emi till Dec 15. After that, flat owner has to bear the interest cost. IB has never said that possession will be provided by Dec 15. During my interaction with IB sales team, it came out that the possession would be available by Jul 16. However when I interacted with other channel partners of IB, majority of the guys mentioned that it will go upto Q1, 2017.

    Roughly there will be period of about one year for which the flat owner has to bear the cost of interest for pre-possession (generally referred as pre-EMI) period.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Request you not to fall in trap of India bulls. The end result will be , you will loose your money and peace. Better to go for CLP.


    Thanks Varun, Topperharley,Ashkharoo and Muk2012, for the suggestion. i am also told by IB sales that phase -II construction will start by Sept this year. I suppose the project is expected to delay by 6 month, i may required to pay pre-EMI for 6 month.
    But in CLP case, i may required to pay 50% plus by june 2014 as per thier payment plan and will end up paying 80% plus amount by end of 2015. this is again more worse.

    Please comment if you have another opinion. your advise will help me to take correct decision.
    Rakesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaamaal
    hi sachin,

    no problem in getting to the site place and meeting ground level people . u are right 18e is in centre and is of same level .one can see 1/2 person standing and no actual work happening

    u are on which floor and what we shud all 18e members do ? as time is going out fast with no real development happening to our bldg and no clear update also given by IB ??


    I don't think we can do something. First of all there is no clear information from IB on what is really happening to 18E. They keep telling same standard reasons every time and keep changing reasons one after other. But if it is in some "DISPUTED AREA", then we need to really see how the problem is solved.....and the bldg goes up....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshmishra
    Hello all,

    KNOW YOUR NEIGHBUORS
    INDIABULLS GREEN PANVEL PROJECT
    Sr. No. Name Phase Tower & Flat Contact no.
    1 Paramesh 1 2BHK F wing
    2 Ashky 2 2BHK N wing
    3 Sonu 3 flats
    4 Raash 2 2 BHK N Wing
    5 Bhushan 1 3 BHK wing N
    6 Jia 1 3 BHK F wing
    7 Atul 1 3 BHK C wing
    8 Narendra 1 3BHK c wing
    9 Ria 2 2BHK Wing T
    10 Ashkharoo 2 2 BHK N wing
    11 Sagi 2 2BHK WingT
    12 Niver 2 3BHK O wing
    13 Tower P 2 2 BHK P wing
    14 Capt.Vishal 2
    15 Rakesh 2 2 BHK 39B1
    16 Yogi 1 3BHK E wing
    17 Vickrocks 2 2BHK T wing
    18 Vilas 2 3BHK Wing Q
    19 Virjanand Rastogi 1702, U wing
    20 Manoj Agrawal 802, J wing

    I request all to share your contacts through PM and do not publish here in public view. it is nice to know each other.
    xxxx


    Dear Rakesh,
    It is your decision to buy or not. One thing is sure that there will be high appreciation in this area in the future. But it may take make many years...and u need patience. But do not believe the deadlines given by IB. They keep changing the dates. Wish u good luck.

    Secondly, the people you see in the above list are all buyers of the OLD Phase I, and most of them are fed up with IB treatment to customers and even left this forum long time back.....I am one of the very few from that "age" still posting something here.....
    CommentQuote
  • My post deleted?

    My post deleted? Very good. All the Best with your forum and Navi Mumbai's future price appreciation. I am sure you'll be able to overcome the nature
    CommentQuote
  • AIRPORT

    There is a news in today's Times of India that PM is clearing Navi Mumbai Airport among other activities.

    PM green-signals Navi Mumbai airport - The Times of India

    If it is really going to happen any soon, good for all of us...
    CommentQuote
  • Consider this news as election preparation and this can be used to collect more money for party fund.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    AIRPORT

    There is a news in today's Times of India that PM is clearing Navi Mumbai Airport among other activities.

    PM green-signals Navi Mumbai airport - The Times of India

    If it is really going to happen any soon, good for all of us...


    What about the huge negative ecological impact of this airport? I guess we will never learn even after the nature's fury and mayhem in Uttarakhand where man-made so-called "development" resulted in massive damage to the ecology and the results are all there to see. All The Best
    CommentQuote