I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2947 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks, but wht i meant is do anyone know exact route which benifit indibulls greens?

Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    The multi-modal corridor will be executed in two stages. The first phase will connect Kalyan, Dombivli and Panvel through the 79-km Navghar (Virar)-Chirner phase.
    & The second phase from Chirner to Alibaug (47km).

The plan is to finish the first phase of the 126-km multi-modal corridor (MMC) from Virar to Alibaug by 2017.

To be built over a period of four to five years, the project will see trade coming to these regions. The multimodal corridor will pass through Navi Mumbai, Matheran, Panvel, Pen, Uran, Alibaug, Thane, Dombivali, Kalyan, Bhiwandi, Ulhasnagar, Ambernath, Kulgaon, Khopoli, Karjat, Mira Road, Bhayandar, Vasai, Navaghar, Nallasopara and Virar.The multi-modal corridor will be executed in two stages. The first phase will connect Kalyan, Dombivli and Panvel through the 79-km Navghar (Virar)-Chirner phase.
    & The second phase from Chirner to Alibaug (47km).

The plan is to finish the first phase of the 126-km multi-modal corridor (MMC) from Virar to Alibaug by 2017.

To be built over a period of four to five years, the project will see trade coming to these regions. The multimodal corridor will pass through Navi Mumbai, Matheran, Panvel, Pen, Uran, Alibaug, Thane, Dombivali, Kalyan, Bhiwandi, Ulhasnagar, Ambernath, Kulgaon, Khopoli, Karjat, Mira Road, Bhayandar, Vasai, Navaghar, Nallasopara and Virar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshmishra
    5499/- psf is CLP plan. according to them 20:80 or 15:85 scheme is closed and ADP not offering at present but will offer soon.

20:80 and ADP were closed 6 months before also but 6 months later to my surprise they offered lower prices under ADP. Anything is possible with India Bulls.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase-2 status

Indiabulls sold a number of flats last month in phase-2... Now that scheme is stopped.
    What is the current status of Phase-2 ? Did IB get the approval for commencement of work ?
    When are they going to start construction??
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday, I met with IB sales manager in dubai. According to him they got CC of phase 2 and construction is expected to start by early sept. Indiabulls malls plan is still under approval and may take 5-6 months time. I do not have any other options to verify this statement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshmishra
    Yesterday, I met with IB sales manager in dubai. According to him they got CC of phase 2 and construction is expected to start by early sept. Indiabulls malls plan is still under approval and may take 5-6 months time. I do not have any other options to verify this statement.

Thank you Rakesh. If it is true, definitely a very good news for phase-2 customers. Any idea this CC is for which buildings in phase-2 ? Did they get CC for all the floors ?
    CommentQuote
  • Reply to - ashkharoo

Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    Well how some one could say tht information is not provided. These delays are with every builder and not just one. Do you think Indiabulls are having problem committing their completion dates then check out hiranandani and even kalpatru forums.

these delays are due to government and cidco for reasons best known to them.

Stop giving reasons for your delays & comparing with other builders.
    The fact is that you people don't have proper clearances from govt. authorities & you are cheating people by claiming that you will give possession of flats on said dates.

If you can not deliver what you promise then don't give false information to valued customers who are putting in their hard earned money by trusting you brand.

If you really care about your customers then at least have the courtesy to inform them about delays in construction, registration, changes in plan, changes in allocated flay.........list is long but at Indiabull, customer means just to grab money with false information.

So, stop promoting this fraud brand called "INDIABULLS"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mogali

If you really care about your customers then at least have the courtesy to inform them about delays in construction, registration, changes in plan, changes in allocated flay.........list is long but at Indiabull, customer means just to grab money with false information.

So, stop promoting this fraud brand called "INDIABULLS"

100% agreed with you.
    CommentQuote
  • hey guys whats up with the cluster of buildings closest to the Somatane railway station ..

Search for 18.951367,73.146871 on google satellite .. Are these the rental scheme buildings ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    hey guys whats up with the cluster of buildings closest to the Somatane railway station ..

Search for 18.951367,73.146871 on google satellite .. Are these the rental scheme buildings ?

YES, the buildings between SECTOR 5 and Railway station are the RENTAL SCHEME Bldgs. As you note, they are NOT high rise bldgs like the ones in the IB Panvel.
    CommentQuote
  • Have they increased phase 2 rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topperharley
    Have they increased phase 2 rates?

5299/- psf. no floor rise, parking additional
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • hi friends...i have just come to this forum. I am desperate to know if anyone has any status of building no 18E i am very worried as i hear all other buildgs in phase 1 are up except of my bldg....please help if anyone knows anything
    CommentQuote
  • land

It is build in dispute area and so no progress. I may be wrong but thts what i heard from sources.

Originally Posted by viktory
    hi friends...i have just come to this forum. I am desperate to know if anyone has any status of building no 18E i am very worried as i hear all other buildgs in phase 1 are up except of my bldg....please help if anyone knows anything
    CommentQuote
  • thanks ashkharoo....i better go and see the sales guys or site...been waiting since three years hoping to get possession...
    CommentQuote