I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    It is build in dispute area and so no progress. I may be wrong but thts what i heard from sources.

Is it true? IB claims that they start projects only if the land title is clear and the land is in their posession !!!
    Phase-2 is delayed for 2.5 years... now phase-1 bldg is on disputed land...
    CommentQuote
  • It is just the land part near 18E

Originally Posted by GreenWorld
    Is it true? IB claims that they start projects only if the land title is clear and the land is in their posession !!!
    Phase-2 is delayed for 2.5 years... now phase-1 bldg is on disputed land...
    CommentQuote
  • i just spoke to vandan who is asking me to contact customercare for more details on customer.care@indiabulls.com. he was courteous to inform that i shouldnt worry as there were problems with contractors and work will begin in 2 months time after rains..keeping fingers cross.
    CommentQuote
  • hi!!!

I hv bookd in phase 2,, but after seeng ths comments,,m planng to cancell this booking..till date only paid 2 Lacs.
    What is d panelty???
    CommentQuote
  • fk hipe created by property dealer( India Homes),, stiil they are selling at 5200( all inclusive)..this rate dated 19th-07-13.

they have stared selling phase 2 with 3500 & reached 5200,,but CC yet to b obtain.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by viktory
    i just spoke to vandan who is asking me to contact customercare for more details on customer.care@indiabulls.com. he was courteous to inform that i shouldnt worry as there were problems with contractors and work will begin in 2 months time after rains..keeping fingers cross.

Pls note that Vandan (or any sales guy) keep on telling 2 months time, since several months/years. They change the reasons too, but never mentioned about disputed land. I just wanted to make you aware that nothing is going to happen even after 2 months or more, if it is on disputed land. People are waiting for many years and nothing happens to 18E. All other bldgs have gone up.

You are advised to ask him or CC whether 18E is on disputed land, let us know what they say on this issue.
    CommentQuote
  • FYI, there is another thread on Indiabulls project in Chennai - there seems to be lot of problems including non-possession, agreemnet issues etc., few members have post the legal notice filed by owners against the company.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls panvel is going to be a major township project with plan to extend 120 acres to 200+. Proposal to include SEZ / office buildings also to the plan which will make it a very good investment option.

No doubt this would be a landmark in navi mumbai, New Panvel. It is one of its kind and biggest township so far planned in New Panvel.

I agree there has been delay and issues with communication but if you look around and compare other promising builders like lodha, hiranandani, Story is the same every where.
    The delays / change in plan are all bcz of CIDCO MMRDA / airport authorities.

As far as i know, Indiabulls has all approval for phase 2 buildings except for premium towers which are expected to get in 4-6 month time.

Not sure about the below comment on 18E. based on rumors i heard few months back
    As far as 18E is concerned, land acquisition is in favor of indiabulls and they will plan building the tower along with Phase 2 development. Rumors were this land was initially part of the MMRDA Low income housing plan which indiabulls has taken up & is now constructing MMRDA buildings near somathne station which will have different access to the site and not connected to the township.

Originally Posted by bhargavrai
    hi!!!

I hv bookd in phase 2,, but after seeng ths comments,,m planng to cancell this booking..till date only paid 2 Lacs.
    What is d panelty???
    CommentQuote
  • what is the source of your information ashkharoo?

Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    Indiabulls panvel is going to be a major township project with plan to extend 120 acres to 200+. Proposal to include SEZ / office buildings also to the plan which will make it a very good investment option.

No doubt this would be a landmark in navi mumbai, New Panvel. It is one of its kind and biggest township so far planned in New Panvel.

I agree there has been delay and issues with communication but if you look around and compare other promising builders like lodha, hiranandani, Story is the same every where.

As far as i know, Indiabulls has all approval for phase 2 buildings except for premium towers which are expected to get in 4-6 month time.

Not sure about the below comment on 18E. based on rumors i heard few months back
    As far as 18E is concerned, land acquisition is in favor of indiabulls and they will plan building the tower along with Phase 2 development. Rumors were this land was initially part of the MMRDA Low income housing plan which indiabulls has taken up & is now constructing MMRDA buildings near somathne station which will have different access to the site and not connected to the township.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    Indiabulls panvel is going to be a major township project with plan to extend 120 acres to 200+. Proposal to include SEZ / office buildings also to the plan which will make it a very good investment option.

Per IB customer care, they are expecting the approval for commencement of phase-2 work in 3-4 months. What is your source of information ? If they have the commencement certificate for phase-2, why would they hide it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Possession

After booking, expect possession in 5-6 years. It is very clear for both Phase 1 and 2.

Set your mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls Real Estate Q1 net profit up 145%

Indiabulls Real Estate Q1 net profit up 145% - The Times of India

The author has posted comments on this articleRajshri Mehta, TNN | Jul 24, 2013, 06.00PM IST
    MUMBAI: Indiabulls Real Estate Limited (IBREL) on Wednesday announced its results for the first quarter ended June 30, 2013.

The Consolidated Total Revenue for the quarter stood at Rs 508.33 crore in comparison to Rs 214.67 crore for the same period last year, registering a growth of 137%. Profit before Tax (PBT) for Q1 FY-14 stood at Rs 108.68 crore, up by 192% from Rs 37.17 crore for the comparative period last. The company reported a Profit after Tax (PAT) for Q1 FY-14 at Rs 70.22 crores, up by 145% from Rs 28.67 crores for the comparative period last year.

The company declared Interim Dividend of 50% on face value of Rs 2 per share for Q1 FY 2013-14
    The company recorded total Sales of Rs 1,592 crore for Q1 FY-14. Total saleable area under construction as on 30th June 2013 recorded at 24.78 Million Sq. Ft. Area Under Development in Greater Mumbai and MMR region 39.99 msft, NCR 20.02 msft, Chennai 8.67 msft.

The company received approval for the its major projects include Indiabulls Greens Panvel, Golf City Savrolli, Indiabulls Blu Worli, One Indiabulls Worli, Centrum Park, Enigma, Chennai Greens, Sky and Sky Forest. The company retains its A+ rating for long term debt and A1+ (highest possible) for short term debt.

The company's land acquisition and development efforts are focused on three key centers, namely Greater Mumbai and MMR region, NCR region and Chennai, respectively.

Net debt decreased by Rs 130 Cr to Rs 1,065 Cr in Q1 FY-14.

==> Now the statement above "The company received approval for the its major projects include Indiabulls Greens Panvel, ..."
    It does not say explicitly if they have received ALL approvals for PHASE-2 of Greens, Panvel project !!!
    CommentQuote
  • CC says approval will be received in 3-4 months minimum

Indiabulls Real Estate Q1 net profit up 145% - The Times of India

The author has posted comments on this articleRajshri Mehta, TNN | Jul 24, 2013, 06.00PM IST
    MUMBAI: Indiabulls Real Estate Limited (IBREL) on Wednesday announced its results for the first quarter ended June 30, 2013.

The Consolidated Total Revenue for the quarter stood at Rs 508.33 crore in comparison to Rs 214.67 crore for the same period last year, registering a growth of 137%. Profit before Tax (PBT) for Q1 FY-14 stood at Rs 108.68 crore, up by 192% from Rs 37.17 crore for the comparative period last. The company reported a Profit after Tax (PAT) for Q1 FY-14 at Rs 70.22 crores, up by 145% from Rs 28.67 crores for the comparative period last year.

The company declared Interim Dividend of 50% on face value of Rs 2 per share for Q1 FY 2013-14
    The company recorded total Sales of Rs 1,592 crore for Q1 FY-14. Total saleable area under construction as on 30th June 2013 recorded at 24.78 Million Sq. Ft. Area Under Development in Greater Mumbai and MMR region 39.99 msft, NCR 20.02 msft, Chennai 8.67 msft.

The company received approval for the its major projects include Indiabulls Greens Panvel, Golf City Savrolli, Indiabulls Blu Worli, One Indiabulls Worli, Centrum Park, Enigma, Chennai Greens, Sky and Sky Forest. The company retains its A+ rating for long term debt and A1+ (highest possible) for short term debt.

The company's land acquisition and development efforts are focused on three key centers, namely Greater Mumbai and MMR region, NCR region and Chennai, respectively.

Net debt decreased by Rs 130 Cr to Rs 1,065 Cr in Q1 FY-14.

==> Now the statement above "The companyfor the its major projects include Indiabulls Greens Panvel, ..."
    It does not say explicitly if they have received ALL approvals for PHASE-2 of Greens, Panvel project !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Reason for that is Premium towers are planned in Phase 2 for which approvals are yet to obtain.
    For other buildings , all necessary approvals are in place.

Note Luxury segments require different set of approvals.

Per IB customer care, they are expecting the approval for commencement of phase-2 work in 3-4 months. What is your source of information ? If they have the commencement certificate for phase-2, why would they hide it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakeshmishra
    Yesterday, I met with IB sales manager in dubai. According to him they got CC of phase 2 and construction is expected to start by early sept. Indiabulls malls plan is still under approval and may take 5-6 months time. I do not have any other options to verify this statement.

Could you pls share the details of the Dubai based IB sales mgr with me via a PM?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote