• Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

4000/sq ft non plc

Comment

Originally posted by bolara View Post
      4000/sq ft non plc

same, 4000/sqft, Non PLC, Floor Rise - Rs 40/Sqft from second Floor, i have a booked one 2 BHK on 4th Floor in Sec 14, Bldg No,39.

Any idea on the readiness of the Sample Flat of Phase 1. They told me it would be ready by July end.

Has anyone received any allotment letters and news for the approvals for Phase 2.

Lloyedm
      Last edited by lloyedm; August 9 2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

By the way anyone has received any confirmed Floor plans for 2 BHK (1246 sqft area) for the T shaped building (Bldg No 39, Sec 14, Phase 2).

Comment

Originally posted by lloyedm View Post
          By the way anyone has received any confirmed Floor plans for 2 BHK (1246 sqft area) for the T shaped building (Bldg No 39, Sec 14, Phase 2).
          Phase-II floor plan is submitted for approval. Hence, we can't assume that the floor plan provided by the IB Sales folks is final. BTW, when are they going to start the construction work of your building ? Once the construction starts, they are going to ask us to sign agreement and proceed with registration.

Comment

Originally posted by lloyedm View Post
            same, 4000/sqft, Non PLC, Floor Rise - Rs 40/Sqft from second Floor, i have a booked one 2 BHK on 4th Floor in Sec 14, Bldg No,39.

Any idea on the readiness of the Sample Flat of Phase 1. They told me it would be ready by July end.

Has anyone received any allotment letters and news for the approvals for Phase 2.

Lloyedm
            Regarding allotment letter : They told me that the receipt on IB letter head is the allotment letter too (since it has the sector, bldg# and flat#).
            If I'm not wrong, allotment letter should be another document which is usually issued after getting the CC from the concerned Govt. authority.

Comment

hi guys

any idea of suburban trains running to somatane railway station and its upgradation?

Comment

Hi All,

This may sound as a repetitive question to many of you but I request genuine suggestion/guidance from anyone in this forum on what are things one should keep in mind while signing an agreement process with IndiaBulls for their Panvel project. I have booked a flat with them and after a long wait have been given an appointment this coming Saturday and I want to make sure that I have considered all aspects before I sign it.

Thanks much in advance!
                Rajeev

Comment

Originally posted by Rajeev_IBGP View Post
                  Hi All,

This may sound as a repetitive question to many of you but I request genuine suggestion/guidance from anyone in this forum on what are things one should keep in mind while signing an agreement process with IndiaBulls for their Panvel project. I have booked a flat with them and after a long wait have been given an appointment this coming Saturday and I want to make sure that I have considered all aspects before I sign it.

Thanks much in advance!
                  Rajeev
                  dear rajeev if i had been in ur place i would get it independently revieved by my lawyer before signing the agreement.these property lawyers have vast experience in such matters.of course u can not make much changes to their agreement but ur lawyer can ensure that all the majors that u have been promised have been included in this agreement.

Comment

Dear Mr. Wadia

i wouldlike to join the group

Comment

Next surge only after clear direction on MTHL.

Recently read a news item on mthl. Looks something is moving on that front. By the end of the year expect some news on it as feasability study consultant has been appointed for it.
                      After the initial surge due to news of new airport, The prices in IB panvel will surge again only on clear direction on mthl.
                      Let's hope for the best. This might be one of the best investments (return wise forgetting the pain and hardships caused by IB) that investors might have made in recent times. Another doubling of prices is not ruled out.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X