I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • "other charges" mentioned in payment sheet

Hi all

Have recently booked a flat with indiabulls greens phase 1 and have some doubt regarding the payments made, there is some field in payment sheet known as "other charges" which I dont understand, this charges are added to base installment amount plus service tax

Have asked customer care but do not get clarity on what they are saying.
    Any help would be appreciated

Regards,
    Mark
    CommentQuote
  • I got a call from IB and was informed that IB has again launched the drive for phase 2 booking. The quoted rate is 5100 CLP and 4200 ADF while plc, floor rise and parking charge waived off. I believe the offer is available till Aug 20.

I booked the flat in Jun'13. The offered rate in June was 4800 for CLP. There is an increase of 300 per sqft compared to Jun'13 rate. If one considers the exit option with 5% penalty, then there is negligible appreciation in last two months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by muk2012
    I got a call from IB and was informed that IB has again launched the drive for phase 2 booking. The quoted rate is 5100 CLP and 4200 ADF while plc, floor rise and parking charge waived off. I believe the offer is available till Aug 20.

I booked the flat in Jun'13. The offered rate in June was 4800 for CLP. There is an increase of 300 per sqft compared to Jun'13 rate. If one considers the exit option with 5% penalty, then there is negligible appreciation in last two months.

They offered 4500/-plus parking to my friend day before yesterday. He booked
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nileshshah
    They offered 4500/-plus parking to my friend day before yesterday. He booked

since IB charges 4 Lakhs for parking, effective per sqft rate would be between 4800/sqft to 5100/sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • for Best Deals ! Choices of 3.5 and 4.5 BHK ApartmentsA well Designed clubhouse with infinity pool | Jogging track | Children’s play area | Swanky swimming pool with kids’ fun pool | Senior citizen’s park and lot more...
    CommentQuote
  • I got a mail
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

even i am from 18e and see no progress in construction . already 4 years have passed and in another 2 years they will hand over 6% interest amount as he will raise their hands stating their incapability to deliver in all times . they are very well using our 40% funds in other money making schemes /games and fooling us . what shud we 18e members do ...pl re-unite by responding to this note inorder take some action against IB .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    for Best Deals ! Choices of 3.5 and 4.5 BHK ApartmentsA well Designed clubhouse with infinity pool | Jogging track | Children’s play area | Swanky swimming pool with kids’ fun pool | Senior citizen’s park and lot more...

I got the same email from PropTiger. Says "First Residences Panvel" starting at 1.35 crores. Are these the premium towers?
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    I got the same email from PropTiger. Says "First Residences Panvel" starting at 1.35 crores. Are these the premium towers?

Yes this is for the premium towers. I wonder why are they promoting the premium towers only. What about the rest of the buildings in phase-II ? Sold-out ?????????
    CommentQuote
  • New launches when inventory of existing launched towers taper down are a way of increasing the eyeball hit and getting more booking amount to keep the cash flow running.
    CommentQuote
  • Sez

hi Group,

There are rumors that indiabulls is planning to have SEZ in panvel. Not sure of the location. Might be the current project and will give competitive edge to indiabulls when compared to Marathon and Hiranandani.

I also have checked some upcoming small scale projects (like USR group) which are promoting as "Close proximity to 3 SEZ.. Indiabulls, Marathon and Hiranandani". & One of the Indiabulls Senior person also mentioned this but did n't share much info.

Does any one remembers SEZ near Kon or Kolkhe. Could this be the one?
    From the site http://www.sezindia.nic.in/ i could find following SEZ locations. These are within 1-2 KM radius from Indiabulls Panvel.

1) Fama Estate Private Limited
    Village Shivkar and Chikale, Taluka Panvel, District Raigarh, Maharashtra

2) Sanvo Resorts Private Limited
    Near Panvel - Palaspephata Junction, Maharashtra

Could someone get info if they have some links inside.
    CommentQuote
  • Could you meet Senior GM of Indiabulls?? What are thier answers to your questions????

Any rcomments on the delayed construction of 18E???
    CommentQuote
  • my meeting has been rescheduled for this week end as they were busy in business trips. Will keep the group updated.

Recently i happen to see the link http://wikimapia.org/16614705/Indiabulls-Greens-Panvel.
    Some one has highlighted the dispute area in the property but 18E is not coming under that dispute land.

Might be someone has incorrectly highlighted the area or could be someone who wants to down the sales / reputation of indiabulls.

Any one with update on SEZ plan.

Ash
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    my meeting has been rescheduled for this week end as they were busy in business trips. Will keep the group updated.

Recently i happen to see the link Indiabulls Greens Panvel.
    Some one has highlighted the dispute area in the property but 18E is not coming under that dispute land.

Might be someone has incorrectly highlighted the area or could be someone who wants to down the sales / reputation of indiabulls.

Any one with update on SEZ plan.

Ash

Hi Ashkharoo, please can you check regarding phase-II status (approvals, construction start date etc.) as well, when you meet them. Thanks.
    CommentQuote