I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Service Tax

Hi All,

I have booked a 2 BHK flat in subvention scheme this June. I have recieved a letter from builder asking for service tax on entire basic cost of flat (approx 1.5 lac) now itself. I am in dilemma if this is to be paid to builder right away(i.e even before construction starts). I want to know from you all if any1 has made a payement of service tax yet. Any one having any info on this matter would be of real help!
    CommentQuote
  • Service tax is normally required to be deposited upon receipt of the service and in this case if the builder has not fully constructed the building with the amenities, full service tax should not be sought.

Normally, builder charges service tax to the extent of the installment being demanded. In a subvention option the builder could very well make the payment to govt and recover from buyer - subvention option is to pay later and not upfront right ?
    CommentQuote
  • Service tax is to be paid to the builder (who then deposits with govt.) - service tax is for the "Services" of construciton provided by the builder based on the cost of the construction at that point in time for the said flat. It's cumbersome for the builder to keep the track of input cost for the said flat (like cement, stones, gravel, labor etc etc) and also they don't have software to calculate and track the input cost of the said flat hence builder demands (now-a-days) the entire service tax upfront..so it's ok to pay upfront and get one less headache..
    CommentQuote
  • hi sachin , u are on which floor of 18e . i am on the 11th . we are facing this problem since long and no clear feedback is coming from IB management on the construction progress of 18e . shudn't we all 18e members go to IB office together and ask for a reply !! what say others..
    can anybody update on 18e
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaamaal
    hi sachin , u are on which floor of 18e . i am on the 11th . we are facing this problem since long and no clear feedback is coming from IB management on the construction progress of 18e . shudn't we all 18e members go to IB office together and ask for a reply !! what say others..
    can anybody update on 18e

Hi Kaamaal, I don't think it will have any effect. I have seen in the old pages of this forum that many attemps were made to make groups and meet IB authorities and finally no effect out of these meetings/protests. Moreover I am not available in Mumbai everytime to go to their office. May be can u make a visit to their office to have some feedback??

I think they are not telling valid reasons or truth. Everytime telling some general reasons to make fool of us and keep changing their statements.....I dont know what to do...as Ashkroo says...is it located at a disputed area???
    CommentQuote
  • HI members,

Is there anyone who have booked a flat in subvention scheme. It would be nice to catch up . I have booked 2BHK -1701-32C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priya111
    HI members,

Is there anyone who have booked a flat in subvention scheme. It would be nice to catch up . I have booked 2BHK -1701-32C.

Hi. I received a mail from protiger quoting 4900 psqft all inclusive, no FR, free covered parking etc.
    Please share your thought on this deal, whats the current rate from the builder for ph2?

Thanks a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Premium towers : ADF Rate

What is the ADF rate being offered in phase-II during this festive season (now) ?
    Especially for the premium towers (#21, 31, 41, 51).
    CommentQuote
  • RBI has debarred builders from sellinig the 80:20 schemes. Hence all builders have to move into construction linked model based on physical progress of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked in India Bulls Greens Panvel...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by llimca
    Booked in India Bulls Greens Panvel...

Share more details like phase, sector, bldg, rates, when delivery is promised etc if you can
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting with Senior GM

Hi Ashkharoo,

As discussed sometime ago, could you meet Senior GM of Indiabulls?? What are their answers to your questions on LOW QUALITY FITTINGS????

Any comments on the delayed construction of 18E???
    CommentQuote
  • i am going to book a flat today, let me know what are the pros and cons please..read a lot through the forum..delay does not concern me..i am looking only to invest
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends...i booked in 18E too. I met head of sales and he mentioned that 18E is already 5 storeyed tall now. It was pethetic that the senior sales person didnt even know that 18E is a 3 bedroom project and told me that its a 1 and 2 bedroom project. Finally when i met the head of sales he tried reassuring that work is very much on. I hope so as I havent been able to go and see the progress (anyone who is plannign to go there can please advice whether its true or not). He told me that the they have appointed a leading construction company to execute their construction and hopefull unlike other buildings which have already been done by multiple construction companies this should be much better. So, while i was a bit satisfied but the matter remains the same as the building is still way behind schedule....
    CommentQuote
  • india bulls preimium

hello

i need to know if anybody in india bulls has every booked in building 21 the premium tower where they are asking for 6000 for normal and 7000 for pentohouse

as i read many people have been sold duplex and then they have been moved down

please any one have knowledge about premium building 21 pleare reply as we are thinking of paying advance
    CommentQuote