Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 5 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by SDMUDCT View Post
    I am in sector 4 but i completed registration in June. please check with IB why they have not called you for registration.

Thanks for the update. After your message I checked with them and was told that for some buildings the registrations have been done while for some building ( including mine) they are still waiting for some paperwork to commence registrations.

They have givne a timeframe of 6 weeks more to commence registrations

Comment

Originally posted by lloyedm View Post
      Hi Newlayout

Is the Sample Flat ready by chance to know exactly what does it look like, IB guys are saying it would be ready in another 2-3 months.

Sample flat alongwith site office to be available in next 3 months, post monsoon. By Dec 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
        Their response varies from person to person !!! If they find a serious customer interested in Phase-II, they won't hesitate to lie. For him/her the construction starts in 3 months... Once the booking is made, the same person will get a different timeline for commencement of work !!! I wonder if they really care for their tag line "Quality. On Time". Sales folks claim that they are using 100% MiVan Technology, whereas in reality it is a different story. Posession date keeps changing. You ask them the month and year for the posession, they will say the year (e.g. 2014) only !!! On top of that, they are rude.
        we have been told that the work has commenced for phase II and need to pay 10% . we spoke with someone at their parel office we were told that land leveling work has begun hence 10% has to be paid,
        but the irony is that when we checked with the sales guys at the site we were told work would start in jan 2012 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by denair View Post
          we have been told that the work has commenced for phase II and need to pay 10% . we spoke with someone at their parel office we were told that land leveling work has begun hence 10% has to be paid,
          but the irony is that when we checked with the sales guys at the site we were told work would start in jan 2012 !!!
          Only a demand of 20% can be made all told until agreement is signed

Comment

Originally posted by sagi7 View Post
            Only a demand of 20% can be made all told until agreement is signed
            That's right (max 20% payment before agreement/registration). Since their response is not consistent, it is the cause of concern for all of us.

Comment

befor booking they told me that phase 2 (mine is sec14) will start from dec 2012, now sudddenly they are telling that they have got approvals and they r starting in 2 -3 months!!!! all my payment calculation gone for toss!!

Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
              Their response varies from person to person !!! If they find a serious customer interested in Phase-II, they won't hesitate to lie. For him/her the construction starts in 3 months... Once the booking is made, the same person will get a different timeline for commencement of work !!! I wonder if they really care for their tag line "Quality. On Time". Sales folks claim that they are using 100% MiVan Technology, whereas in reality it is a different story. Posession date keeps changing. You ask them the month and year for the posession, they will say the year (e.g. 2014) only !!! On top of that, they are rude.

Comment

Originally posted by bolara View Post
                befor booking they told me that phase 2 (mine is sec14) will start from dec 2012, now sudddenly they are telling that they have got approvals and they r starting in 2 -3 months!!!! all my payment calculation gone for toss!!

I too received a call from the IB sales person to pay the 10% installament as IB has received Approvals for Phase 2, I contested saying Payment schedule is only on Commencement and not on receipt of Approvals. They said, they shall reconfirm and revert back.

Guys, anybody going in for Loans from IndiaBulls and what discount are they offering, plz confirm which all banks are open for loans for IndiaBulls Panvel.

Are you guys also paying Service Tax amount for all payments for IB.

Comment

I too received a call from the IB sales person to pay the 10% installament as IB has received Approvals for Phase 2, I contested saying Payment schedule is only on Commencement and not on receipt of Approvals. They said, they shall reconfirm and revert back.

Guys, anybody going in for Loans from IndiaBulls and what discount are they offering, plz confirm which all banks are open for loans for IndiaBulls Panvel.

I have booked in Bldg# 38 in sector-14 (Phase-II). Last week, the IB sales person told me to expect a demand letter for service tax. I asked him if they have received the CC and other approvals to commence the work ? He did not confirm anything. He said that IB has already paid the service tax to Government and now they are collecting the amount from the customers !!! I can't believe these IndiaBulls guys. Only when we see the actual status of Phase-II work, service tax should be paid to them. Not before that...

Comment

These people are giving varied responses. Yes, we paid sevice tax for the first 10%. The current demand is also for 10% plus the service tax. When I asked them for the charges if we pay post 26th, they said it would be 18%. Thats a whole lot of money. Even I had planned to make the 10% payment (which will make it 20% of total sale price) only next year. Even my calculations have all gone for a toss. On to top it, they wont even give us time. I am even contemplating cancelling the booking. The charges for that they said is 2% of the Total sale price.

A very frustrating experience over all.

Comment

Originally posted by denair View Post
                      These people are giving varied responses. Yes, we paid sevice tax for the first 10%. The current demand is also for 10% plus the service tax. When I asked them for the charges if we pay post 26th, they said it would be 18%. Thats a whole lot of money. Even I had planned to make the 10% payment (which will make it 20% of total sale price) only next year. Even my calculations have all gone for a toss. On to top it, they wont even give us time. I am even contemplating cancelling the booking. The charges for that they said is 2% of the Total sale price.

A very frustrating experience over all.

my experience is also the same.i am also thinking of canceling,if they dont give time. i have mailed regarding this but i havnt recieved any feed back yet!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X