I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Update

Logging in after a long long time on this forum. Spoke to a person who recently visited the site. the approvals for the podium have come now and the work on the podiums of the buildings have started.

People interested in 18E- the building work is in progress and the current status is 2nd floor work is in progress. 2nd floor means - first 3 floors are parking and then the 1st floor. rest assured, work on this building was in full swing..( at least on the day of visit many workers were working)

Possession : still couple of years away for Phase I.

Phase II : We should not attempt discussing this right now.
    CommentQuote
  • My 2 brothers and me booked 3 flats of 3BHK in total one each in 2009 end at a good launch price. However we have been allotted building 18E and as of 2014 its on the 3rd floor of construction currently. This is better than 0 floors like it was and apparently work is now going on full swing there. Looking forward to possesion as and when they complete. I think the delay was because of some of their loans, but they have improved a lot over the years.
    CommentQuote
  • 18 - E Construction

Now, I also can confirm from reliable sources that at last the construction of 18E has started, after a gap of nearly 2 years. The real reason for this dealy is still unknown to buyers.......
    The buyers may receive payment notice approximately in every 2 months....
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Good to see someone has taken Indiabulls to court for all their misdeeds.

Burying your head in sand when faced with danger is a good strategy for ostriches. Turning over and playing dead is also good for survival when you want to escape a bear. But when faced with a bull, you have to take it by the horns.

Wake up folks, be men!!

Check out the following article:

Nothing much to write home about | The Indian Express | Page 99

Let's take them to the cleaners, let's not take any more bullshit:)
    CommentQuote
  • Well, thanks for the battle cry spkrao. I'm willing to take this one up.

Let's get together once more and take some concrete steps this time. Also, I understand the National Consumer Commission has ruled that builder related cases are not time barred & you can take issues to court even beyond the 2 yr limitation. So, we are clear on that issue.

It's never too late to ask for your rights. If we allow Indiabulls to cheat us, and not even raise our voice, you're right, we are fit to be mice not men!

Will get the others together (offline) on this one. Let's head to court and kickass!
    CommentQuote
  • IBREL Annual Report 2012-2013 says as below :

During the year under review, our various existing projects gained momentum, while we launched several new ones at
    strategic locations.
    ● Almost entire Phase 1 of our integrated housing project at Panvel, called ‘Indiabulls Greens’ has been sold out,
    with very little inventory left out of the existing stock. We are all set to start delivery of the Phase 1 in Panvel by the
    end of next year.
    ● Also, Phase 2 of Indiabulls Greens at Panvel re-launched recently has evoked an enthusiastic response, and the
    booking for the same, which was temporarily kept on hold last year, has been commenced.
    CommentQuote
  • do not know what is going on within IB Greens - they gave an advt last week epaper DNA dtd 15-03-14 which listed the following details-
    a) project 90% complete (could only be Phase-1) -
    b) pay 12.5% now -
    c) 12.5% after 12 months -
    d) balance 75 % on possession.
    Does this mean Phase-1 is atleast 15-18 months from possession?????
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupaknura
    do not know what is going on within IB Greens - they gave an advt last week epaper DNA dtd 15-03-14 which listed the following details-
    a) project 90% complete (could only be Phase-1) -
    b) pay 12.5% now -
    c) 12.5% after 12 months -
    d) balance 75 % on possession.
    Does this mean Phase-1 is atleast 15-18 months from possession?????

Indiabulls is selling their remaining apartments in Phase 1. I don’t see any problem with that. Nothing wrong in selling a project coming to completion. Its such a great scheme for last min buyers. I think its great value for money.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls sold the initial Phase-1 bookings way back in Oct-2009 with promised completion by end 2011 & we are in 2014 now

the idea of commenting on the advt was that the project in Phase-1 is still 18 months away from handing over possession (as inferred from the same advt) - I look at it from the angle of the initial investors of 2009
    CommentQuote
  • they will give the same ad in 2016 before that dont expect anything
    CommentQuote
  • When you are in a thought process of buying your dream home that too at a limited budget you need to compromise on amenities, to my surprise I found the perfect house in Indiabulls Green Panvel at a very affordable price best in class amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Adil Khan
    When you are in a thought process of buying your dream home that too at a limited budget you need to compromise on amenities, to my surprise I found the perfect house in Indiabulls Green Panvel at a very affordable price best in class amenities.

Good for you Mr. Adil. Why the possession is delayed by over 3-4 years? Dispute or financial issues? I have got a bad review on quality of construction of Indiabulls so I am not sure how to comment or proceed further. Seniors or some experienced person can reply whether this is only for Panvel project or for almost all projects of Indiabulls.
    CommentQuote
  • Big developers don't make all the projects with same quality. They have different standards for different class of customers. So don't go by the name of developers. These developers in Mumbai city make quality buildings. The cheap townships are of different quality. You can easily identify the architectural difference from the brochure itself. Distance between buildings will be less for cheap townships. Many similar things for cost cutting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogspanvel
    they will give the same ad in 2016 before that dont expect anything

Dear yogspanvel,

I don’t feel there is any harm to offer same scheme over a period of time. After all it is upto them to decide how they want to market their product & do sales. You never know they might come up again with a lucrative offer in days to come. We can just wait & watch.
    CommentQuote