Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 14 hours ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Guys any help on which bank is good for Home loan offering max benefits.

Is SBI giving loans for this project under their new Green Project concept, as highligted in this forum

Comment

Construction Status on-line

I feel IndiaBulls can help themselves and their customers by posting the pictures of the current status of construction in their website. A number of builders are following this practice and gaining customer confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
        I feel IndiaBulls can help themselves and their customers by posting the pictures of the current status of construction in their website. A number of builders are following this practice and gaining customer confidence.
        What a BIG joke?? IB website is still showing the Master layout of 2009/early 2010 to hide maximum details from the customers and moreover to confuse them.

For eg. once they decided to increase the superbuilt up, they started putting floor plans of increased areas, but the CC always assured us that areas would be same.

For. eg. there are customers who have booked 3 BHK at different times, the first ones 1407, second batch 1464 and in the meantime the IB website started showing 1534, 1607, 1673, now 1690.

So by this trick, even though they assure customers there will NOT be any changes, the POOR customer who will have clear doubts on the area, finally accept in his mind that this area increase can become reality one day.

So now after more than one year of this pshycological game with customers, they have declared that areas are increased. So you have only 2 options...accept it or leave it...

Comment

Service Tax

I have received an intimation for payment which includes service tax of more than fifty thousand. Is it legal for them to charge service tax. It is really hard to speak anyone from customer service. There are loads of juniors being hired who simply hang up on you. It truly sux! Previous outstanding amounts were paid in time, still they have charged interest.

Comment

Originally posted by subskn View Post
            I have received an intimation for payment which includes service tax of more than fifty thousand. Is it legal for them to charge service tax. It is really hard to speak anyone from customer service. There are loads of juniors being hired who simply hang up on you. It truly sux! Previous outstanding amounts were paid in time, still they have charged interest.

Service tax is charged at the rate of 2.5% on all payments made after 1st July 2010.

For Interest payments send a letter with all payment recept to prove that you have made all payments in time. They shall waive off the same.

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
              Mr. Wadia and Ms. Peeya where are you??
              Has anyone met them personally? They might be IB guys who have disappeared now..
              I just have gone through their few comments at start of this thread.

Comment

Customer Service Is DEAD

Guys,
                I had no luck talking or emailing customer service. Their primary customer service email was bouncing back on Monday and today I emailed again and I got an automated reply saying that due to unexpected increase of clients they are being unable to respond to emails. WHAT A JOKE. They can't take calls and even if they do, the girls claim they are trainees and hence they cannot help Pretty Sweet. All they want is our money and they even don't care to send receipts or even credit their receivables account correctly. A mess beyond control!

Comment

Originally posted by subskn View Post
                  Guys,
                  I had no luck talking or emailing customer service. Their primary customer service email was bouncing back on Monday and today I emailed again and I got an automated reply saying that due to unexpected increase of clients they are being unable to respond to emails. WHAT A JOKE. They can't take calls and even if they do, the girls claim they are trainees and hence they cannot help Pretty Sweet. All they want is our money and they even don't care to send receipts or even credit their receivables account correctly. A mess beyond control!
                  IndiaBulls customer service is PATHETIC beyond imagination. It is one-way traffic. When they need to collect payment, they will either call and/or send the demand letter. But, when you want to talk to them all you get is an excuse (auto e-mail reply that we will respond soon... God knows when). Their customer service number is not attended at all... You just keep waiting with the hope that someone will pick up !!!

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
                    Am planning to complain to the CCI next week am officially going to lodge a protest against the malpractices done By IB for their Panvel Project

1) Change in Possession Date
                    2) Change of Master Plan totally from what was originally conceived
                    3) Increase in Saleable area while decrease in usable area.
                    4) Sending Threatening letters for Payment where as they have not attended to my queries.
                    5) One Sided Agreement
                    6) The Property Papers despite repeated reminders have not been shown despite having signed the agreement (Not Registered as without verification of property papers there is no authenticity to the agreement)
                    7) Charging for PLC when in reality no PLC exists for Certain Flats as per the New Plan.
                    8) Trying to frustrate people and make them cancel their bookings. (For those who have booked at sub 3000 rate)
                    9) As promised the club house in each sector has been moved to another phase which in fact was promised as a amenity.
                    10) No Sample Flat till date we have no clue what type of Fittings they are going to give us.
                    11) Charging for Open Car Park

Those who are interested in the above Fight Against IB are free to join in.
                    Hi Keezpanvel,

The 11 points you have mentioned are exactly what I would have come up with. I think Indiabulls needs to be taken to CCI (will need to establish that they are a monopoly in that area - have more than 50% of land under development in that area?) or Consumer Courts (which might be more relevant). I want to join the fight, would like to know the progress on this so far.

I'm new on the forum, had not realised what was happening until I went in to sign the agreement & saw they had changed every committment they made to customers, unilaterally.

Comment

Originally posted by Suppish View Post
                      Hi Keezpanvel,

The 11 points you have mentioned are exactly what I would have come up with. I think Indiabulls needs to be taken to CCI (will need to establish that they are a monopoly in that area - have more than 50% of land under development in that area?) or Consumer Courts (which might be more relevant). I want to join the fight, would like to know the progress on this so far.

I'm new on the forum, had not realised what was happening until I went in to sign the agreement & saw they had changed every committment they made to customers, unilaterally.
                      Few more point can be added :
                      1. At the time of booking, they promised higher carpet area (33% loading only). Whereas in reality, the loading is at least 40% !!!
                      2. Their brochure shows adjacent buildings erected separately. Whereas in reality, adjacent buildings are sharing common walls !!! Their sales people never disclose this fact to their customers.
                      3. Indiabulls sales folks claim that they are using MiVan Technology for constructing the towers in Greens-Panvel project. But that is not the case (bricks are used for external and internal walls).
                      4. Customer Service is pathetic. They never respond to e-mail nor to calls.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X