Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

site progress..

well i guess it dosent matter in this context coz u guys know the approvals rnt done as yet,, had a site visit today & things r the same ,, no signs of work begining any sooner,Also if all of us have taken this as an investment oppurtunity .... who is gonna stay there ...(*_*)

& wots with the toll naka there .... is it always gonna stay there

Comment

Generally with a project of this size, one should expect atleast a three year wait for commencement of possession and generally there is a delay at the onset to have all the permissions in place, and once the plinth is completed, the slabs come up much quicker than conventional methods.

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
        wat does it mean?r we in problem? I dont think so..coz i knw someone from indiabulls who is working as manager and he is good friend of mine..as per discussion with him he mentiond me that aproval is geting bit delay coz they r taking approval for whole project...and he told dnt worry about the investment u will get vry good returns..so i completely trust him coz, even he hav invested in this project.and he hav studied a lot regarding this project and then he hav invested so trust me guys not to worry..yeh but expect aproval wil take some more time..as soon as they will get the work will start with full swing..so be positive hope for the best..
        no, just that its going to take a while, so unfortunately no news until the approval takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by sonu7778 View Post
          well i guess it dosent matter in this context coz u guys know the approvals rnt done as yet,, had a site visit today & things r the same ,, no signs of work begining any sooner,Also if all of us have taken this as an investment oppurtunity .... who is gonna stay there ...(*_*)

& wots with the toll naka there .... is it always gonna stay there
          Hi Sonu,

There will always be many investors given that it is a township 5km from panvel, but there are also many end use customers like me.
          From what I know the toll-naka is not going to move

Comment

What's going on

Hi Friends,

This is my first thread. I have booked a flat in Phase 2 and remainder of my first installment is already due. I am thinking should I pay now or wait till the project gets all approvals. Has anyone paid the remainder of the first installment yet for phase 2????????????

Comment

Hi I have booked a 3 BHK in tower E phase 1
              It is all a matter of risk reward. Positives: Public listed company, Has enough funds through booking amount to take care of construction (unless these funds are used elsewhere.). Location has enormous futuristic potential and with infrastructure the key word in this country, we are likely to have a good deal in our hand in next 5-7 years to come
              Negatives: There can be delay in permissions to commence work. At the end of the day, I was well prepared at the time of booking, perceiving, that actual possession (phase 1) might not be before mid 2012.

Cheers and Good Luck!!!

Comment

hi vishal
                I also have booked in phase 2 also got letter to remind the remaining money for 1st installment I am also thinking of delaying the payment

Comment

Any idea as to when Stamp duty and registration would commence

Comment

article on indiabulls

hi

i found this article on indiabulls on businessworld ]http://www.businessworld.in/bw/2009_12_12_The_Raging_Bulls.html?offset=0&max=1[/url]. it talks about the exceptional growth of indiabulls and their clever financing moves. LN Mittal is an investor in indiabulls. As far as i am aware they have only delivered indiabulls one centre ( if you do know of others do enlighten me). On the upside they received an award for this building recently. On the downside, they seem to have their fingers in many pies at the moment the panvel township, indiabulls sky suites in mumbai, in sonepat, chennai, ahmedabad, another sez near nashik and they still seem to be getting into new projects. All of these projects are in a similar stage to the panvel one. Chennai, and sonepat i think are facing more than a year of delay in getting approvals. So it is difficult to guage whether they will keep their promise of timely completion and quality. it has a risk but they would definitely not want to spoil their name considering they now seem to be venturing into the power sector too.

Comment

hi jia,
                      well the guys frm vashi sales office told me we wud not have to pay the toll later, but i dont know how true that wud be .also in the next 2 phases there wud be a way to avoid the toll...this is wot was informed to me.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X