Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

    Attached are the few snaps on the Progress of Phase 1 taken on 23.09.2011, have seen tremendous speed in the construction of Phase in last 3 Months.

    However, As IB has claimed commencement of construction for Phase 2, Apart from demolishing the present warehouses, no other substantial work for the Phase 2 can be seen.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

      Hi thanks sagi for replying wanted to know what r prons and cons of signing the agreement also they have given us new payment plans will this remain final for they are likely to change in future 

      Also any idea on possession date
      Thanks



      Originally posted by sagi7 View Post
      Dear Friend,

      IB have short-changed us on some of the issues, the most glaring of which is the enhancement of build-up without corresponding increase in carpet, amongst other things.

      Effectively one was paying for about 40 sq feet more (mine is a 2BHK). Repeated visits too resulted to naught, including one in which we as a group (6/7 people) spoke with the management and tried to reason, without any headway. Weighing the pros and cons one had to decide and take a call of either proceeding or cancellation and one chose the former and went ahead with the agreement. One is sure there are several who have done the same, some who know the facts and some who have have come in after plans crystalized.
      Hi thanks sagi for replying wanted to know what r prons and cons of signing the agreement also they have given us new payment plans will this remain final for they are likely to change in future 

      Also any idea on possession date
      Thanks


      What I am trying to say is you have to take a call on your stance and act either way, since they have every right to levy interest since our payment schedule is slab related. There was talk of taking the matter to press and consumer forum, know not what level of success has been met.

      Comment


      • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

        Basically its a comfort level by registering the document, one-sided though it may be. Am sure you are aware of change of lay-out of plans so for starters you will have to choose your alternate flat which your document would endorse.

        As regards the payment terms its crystalised in the agreement and will be slab-wise and if you have bought in phase I, some of the building apparently have reached 14 storeys so according to their payment structure you may have to shell out 50-60% of Flat cost. Further installments will be demanded as the buidling gets completed whereupon one will have paid 90%. Thereafter, it would take almost a year for internal work to be completed and possession given. If work continues at the pace it is now I would envisage delivery around end-2013. Though in the agreement it stipulates 60 months.

        Nonetheless, it would also be in their interest to complete the work early to showcase the same for prospective buyers of fresh Phases. Lets keep our fingers crossed

        Comment


        • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

          Originally posted by sagi7 View Post
          Basically its a comfort level by registering the document, one-sided though it may be. Am sure you are aware of change of lay-out of plans so for starters you will have to choose your alternate flat which your document would endorse.

          As regards the payment terms its crystalised in the agreement and will be slab-wise and if you have bought in phase I, some of the building apparently have reached 14 storeys so according to their payment structure you may have to shell out 50-60% of Flat cost. Further installments will be demanded as the buidling gets completed whereupon one will have paid 90%. Thereafter, it would take almost a year for internal work to be completed and possession given. If work continues at the pace it is now I would envisage delivery around end-2013. Though in the agreement it stipulates 60 months.

          Nonetheless, it would also be in their interest to complete the work early to showcase the same for prospective buyers of fresh Phases. Lets keep our fingers crossed
          I don't understand, why they mention 60 months for the posession. Their tag line says, "Quality|On Time". But the timeline for posession in the agreement is 5 years !!! Investors would run away...

          Comment


          • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

            Dear lloyedm, thanks a lot for posting the snaps. Haven't they started excavation for Phase-II buildings ? Any idea work on which buildings of phase-II going to start now ??

            Comment


            • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

              Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
              Dear lloyedm, thanks a lot for posting the snaps. Haven't they started excavation for Phase-II buildings ? Any idea work on which buildings of phase-II going to start now ??
              Hi

              What is sector 2G is it in phase 2 or 3 also what will be the cost of maintainence after the possession ant idea what r rates in panvel

              Other thing in contract is extra charge for vacant property most of the buyers are NRI,s so property will be vacant most of the time any thoughts

              Comment


              • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                Originally posted by Tower_P View Post
                Hi

                What is sector 2G is it in phase 2 or 3 also what will be the cost of maintainence after the possession ant idea what r rates in panvel

                Other thing in contract is extra charge for vacant property most of the buyers are NRI,s so property will be vacant most of the time any thoughts
                Sector 11, 14 and 1 are in phase-II. Sector 2G could be part of Phase-I, but that has changed now with the new location plan. Please get it clarified from IB customer service. Extra Charge for vacant property is another way to milking money from customers.

                Comment


                • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                  Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
                  Dear lloyedm, thanks a lot for posting the snaps. Haven't they started excavation for Phase-II buildings ? Any idea work on which buildings of phase-II going to start now ??

                  As you can see, there are 4 - 5 Warehouses on the Phase 2 plot close to sector 14 of Phase II. They are presently being demolished to start excavation.

                  I dont undrstand, why IB is stating commencement whilst they are demolishing their own Warehouses.

                  Can anyone share their agreement copy to know whats realy cooking up with IB, i have paid my 20%, when shall i hear from them for the agreement, any clues.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                    Disputed parts in IB-Greens land?

                    If you zoom in the wikimapia link :

                    Indiabulls Greens

                    you will find that some part of IB-Greens project is marked as "Disput-Area"??

                    Does anyone have any idea about it (Disputed areas ??)?

                    Is it true, and if so, for which phase??

                    Comment


                    • Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                      Originally posted by s.sath View Post
                      If you zoom in the wikimapia link :

                      Indiabulls Greens

                      you will find that some part of IB-Greens project is marked as "Disput-Area"??

                      Does anyone have any idea about it (Disputed areas ??)?

                      Is it true, and if so, for which phase??
                      just off sector 3 & 4 in Phase 1 - they have not started buildings in this area

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X