Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by rupaknura View Post
    just off sector 3 & 4 in Phase 1 - they have not started buildings in this area
    Is that area really under dispute?? Any reference court cases?

Comment

Originally posted by rupaknura View Post
      just off sector 3 & 4 in Phase 1 - they have not started buildings in this area
      Is it the area marked as "Future Development" in front of Sector-11 in their master layout ? What kind of dispute ???

Comment

Service Tax

I am a new member to this forum.

Has anybody been asked by Indiabulls to pay service tax. Is it legal to demand service tax as nothing was mentioned in original payment plan and agreement?

Please reply

Comment

yes. IB has demanded service tax. And SBI apparently is not covering the same under home loan. so i have had to pay for service tax separately. dont know if it is legal, but the way IB has been behaving, its not worth the risk to ignore the same. I checked with other builders in Navi Mumbai and its the same with most. for all those who are yet to avail loan, you may check this with the bank before signing the agreement.

Comment

Dear SDMUDCT,

Thank you for your reply. Same is the case with me. IB is pressing me to pay Rs. 70000/- as service tax before registering the agreement. Have you registered the agreement?
            What about VAT payment.

Regrads

Comment

Service Tax

Originally posted by SDMUDCT View Post
              yes. IB has demanded service tax. And SBI apparently is not covering the same under home loan. so i have had to pay for service tax separately. dont know if it is legal, but the way IB has been behaving, its not worth the risk to ignore the same. I checked with other builders in Navi Mumbai and its the same with most. for all those who are yet to avail loan, you may check this with the bank before signing the agreement.

It would be more prudent to have your Payment Receipts from IB with full details of Amount plus the Service Tax amount paid. Incase the same has to be returned by IB, there would be no ambiguity with regards to the service tax amount paid by you.

Can anyone please highlight on the VAT and the Agreement status for the Phase 2.

Comment

yes. i have registered agreement. service tax is linked to the payment that you have made so far (before signing agreement). so they are within rules to demand ST. as i understand, IB and other builders will adjust the amount incase the court ruling goes in their favor. so i've kept the receipts in good order.

Comment

Originally posted by lloyedm View Post
                  It would be more prudent to have your Payment Receipts from IB with full details of Amount plus the Service Tax amount paid. Incase the same has to be returned by IB, there would be no ambiguity with regards to the service tax amount paid by you.

Can anyone please highlight on the VAT and the Agreement status for the Phase 2.
                  the VAT it seems is payable 1% of agreement value post-registration. in my case in Ph-1 IB asked for it about a month after the agreement Registration.

Comment

still no clearence for 2nd phase

I think indiabulls has not get the clearence for it,s 2nd phase
                    refer the attached
                    State Level Expert Appraisal Committee minutes of meeting held on Mid sept-2011 on page no.27,and i think lucina changes to diana
                    Attached Files

Comment

Agreement Copy

Originally posted by SDMUDCT View Post
                      yes. i have registered agreement. service tax is linked to the payment that you have made so far (before signing agreement). so they are within rules to demand ST. as i understand, IB and other builders will adjust the amount incase the court ruling goes in their favor. so i've kept the receipts in good order.

Can someone please scan and send the agreement copy for review, as i have heard that there are many clauses that 100% in favor of IB and can be proved detrimental to us (Buyers) in future.

You can mail to lloyed.mendoncagmail.com

would highly appreciate.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X