I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, we did receive this letter last week.
    CommentQuote
  • If this is Rental Hosing Project then forgot further approvals now because recently High Court granted stay on all rental housing project so please contact builder and ask him what are further action taken by him to resolve the issue.
    CommentQuote
  • _@ringrose what do you mean by 'Rental Housing Project'?
    CommentQuote
  • Under rental housing project the project will get 4 FSI . Developer has to give 25% of the FSI to Govt of Maharashtra after building flats of some minimum area.(I do not remember the area specified now).This is sanctioned by MMRDA. Rental houses will be owned by Govt. In the remaining land developer can make flats and can sell in open market.
    Projects are sanctioned in MMR.

Rental houses should be ready before giving possession of the open category flats.

As far as I know no more further sanctions are given for rental projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase-2 saleable area increased but NO CHANGE in carpet area

Indiabulls has increased the saleable area of all the flats in phase-2. But the carpet area is not increased at all. They have taken the customers for granted after holding their booking amount for past 4 years or so. Here is the new saleable areas in their cost sheet published last week.
    1 BHK : 791 sq. ft.
    1.5 BHK : 1059 sq. ft.
    2 BHK (S) : 1301 sq. ft.
    2 BHK : 1360 sq. ft.
    2 BHK (L) : 1394 sq. ft.
    3 BHK (L) : 1889 sq. ft.
    4 BHK (S) : 2661 sq. ft.
    4 BHK : 2757 sq. ft.
    4 BHK(L) : 2796 sq. ft.

For example - The 3BHK(L) was 1771 sq. ft. with loading of 33%
    Now the area has increased to 1889 sq. ft. where only the loading has increased. In other words, without increasing the carpet area of the flat, builder has increased the saleable area by aprx. 120 sq. ft.
    Compare your flat area with the above changes and calculate the extra amount you need to pay the builder for zero increase in carpet area.

This is so UNETHICAL PRACTICE followed by Indiabulls and all the phase-2 customers must protest immediately.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, not only did they get approval from the CIDCO for greens Panvel phase-I but also some other approvals like MOEF (Ministry of environment and Forest) and CFO (Fire Approvals).
    CommentQuote
  • they are quoting 5500 now .. not justified for Panvel .. yet
    CommentQuote
  • When pundits are predicting fall in real estate prices then why anyone should look at God forsaken projects like these at these prices.
    CommentQuote
  • So anyone getting Emails from IB saying they have GOT all CC in place now and anyone getting invite for taking possession ? if yes, can you guys give registration/stamp-duty cost etc ?
    CommentQuote
  • 5500 rate is still ok considering the rates in all nearby projects of Panvel
    CommentQuote
  • With Pay commission coming up with a recommendation of 23% hike for all Government servants. The demand for housing in and around Panvel is definitely going to increase and we could witness a price of 8000-9000 psft in 2 to 3 years time
    CommentQuote
  • NEW DELHI | MUMBAI: The union cabinet has approved 20 major amendments to the real estate regulatory bill that seeks to protect home buyers as well as help investments in the real estate industry grow. These changes were based on the recommendations of the select committee of Rajya Sabha that had examined the bill pending in the upper house of the parliament.

The updated bill now mandates projects on 500 sq metres of area or with eight flats to also be registered with the regulatory ..

Read more at:
    Cabinet clears 20 major amendments to Real Estate Bill - The Economic Times

NEW DELHI | MUMBAI: The union cabinet has approved 20 major amendments to the real estate regulatory bill that seeks to protect home buyers as well as help investments in the real estate industry grow. These changes were based on the recommendations of the select committee of Rajya Sabha that had examined the bill pending in the upper house of the parliament.

The updated bill now mandates projects on 500 sq metres of area or with eight flats to also be registered with the regulatory ..

Read more at:
    CommentQuote
  • we too are chated by IB .we booked flat in 2013 in phase 2.

when they gave option to exit in 2014, we decided to remain invested in the project as i had an idea builders usually takes a lot of time to give back your money.

Now they are saying that they have received the approvals and sent me mail which shows many changes in the cost sheet.they have changed the layout and says there is no such building now in which you booked flat , things have changed like my building number and carpet area,saleable area etc and they have also added so many charges in the cost sheet.

the added some new charges like development charges which was not earlier , also they they have increased the "other costs " by 2 lacs.
    over all they are asking more about 10 lac rupees and many other charges.

i wanted to know is there any group you have made , so that we can fight against them? how can they make so many changes and add ask for more money on their own.

they said development charges have been made mandatory by the govt. !!!!!!!

kindly reply .
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have an idea when is the expected delivery of the phase 1? I remember going there almost 2 months back and the entry arch etc was built and ready. Any news?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi rohitawasthi;
    i also got mail from Indiabulls with revised plan and layout with costing sheet. first this all layout is change now there is no any 1.5 bhk in layout so 2BHL C is nothing but 1.5BHK.

in cost sheet they added one infrastructure charges of 100/sqft. i dont know whey they require this charges as i agree to pay already electricity/water charges of 100/sqft.

i got answer from management like "we would like to inform you that infrastructure charge is introduced for the benefit of the clients and for the betterment of the property .I appreciate your concern at the introduction of this charge, however this is a standard charge for all clients and payable at the time of offer of possession. Kindly refer our application form.".

i am really worried if such charges they add in future without any reason then it will increase total cost. if u also ask for such charges they let me know.

i am not sure they got CC and approvals and possession of this property is in 2020 or more.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote