Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

if you have booked a flat, you can request the customer care (via email as they dont take calls ) and they would forward you a draft copy of the agreement

Comment

Originally posted by siddeshams View Post
      I think indiabulls has not get the clearence for it,s 2nd phase
      refer the attached
      State Level Expert Appraisal Committee minutes of meeting held on Mid sept-2011 on page no.27,and i think lucina changes to diana

where did u get this document? any link..

Comment

Originally posted by bolara View Post
        where did u get this document? any link..
        http://envis.maharashtra.gov.in/envis_data/?q=seac_s

Environmental Information Centre

Comment

Item No. : New case – 02
          File No. :
          Category : 8(a) – Cat. B
          Previous consideration/s : ---
          Project proponent : Diana Infrastructure Ltd. (Indiabulls Real Estate)
          Consultant : M/s Ultra Tech Environmental Consultancy & Laboratory
          Name of the project and location : "Indiabulls Greens" at Village Kon & Arivali, Taluka Panvel, Dist. Raigad – A rental housing project.
          Brief details (as per the proposal):
          Total plot area =114610 sqmt, Net plot area = 106215.96 sqmt, Total Construction Built up area = 793628.52 sqmt

Residential Bldgs: 3 Nos(b+LG+UG+P+36), 13 Nos.(B+LG+UG+P+37), 2 Nos.( b+LG+UG+P+42)

Commercial Bldgs :1 No.( b+LG+UG+P+3 floors of mall having multiplex with 1320 seats & 4 to 14th floors of office area)

Rental Bldgs: Residential – 11 Bldgs of G+19 with 6141 flats & 8 shops
          Balwadi – 3 in each bldg, i.e 33 balwadi Welfare Center - 3 in each bldg, i.e 33 balwadi
          Society offices – 1 in each bldg, i.e. 11 Society offices

Decision:
          The project site falls in U-II zone outside Panvel Municipal Corporation limits.
          The project proponent has not submitted details regarding demolition of existing structures and plot details.
          Documentary details regarding confirmation of water supply from MJP are not submitted.
          On the basis of the preliminary discussions and presentation made by the project proponent, it was decided that the committee will study the documents submitted by the project proponent and also convene a visit to the project site, as soon as possible.
          The project proponents should furnish the following details in the mean time.
          1. The tenement density in sale and in rental part is over 2000/ha, which is unacceptable and
          needs drastic reduction.
          2. List of required amenities and those proposed, with details.
          3. Infrastructure like water supply, drainage, roads, transport, electric supply available.
          4. Whether Municipal services are available?
          5. Town planning department’s or Collector’s letter approving the scheme with permissible FSI, restrictions on heights etc.
          6. State of development in the surroundings.
          7. A large scale contour map showing proposals for plot development, proposed layout of internal roads, locations of STP etc.
          8. Attempts to reduce the total construction area to minimize congestion.
          9. Fire fighting facilities in such locality where no municipality exists and where a large population will stay.
          10. Proposals for phasing of work, if any.
          11. Details of availability of required infrastructure like roads, drainage system, municipal services etc.

Comment

Registration Done !!!!!

Dear All,

Finally I got my flat registered yesterday after delaying for a long time. The process was smooth and I should admit that the IB guys at Panvel were very helpful.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lloyedm View Post
              Can someone please scan and send the agreement copy for review, as i have heard that there are many clauses that 100% in favor of IB and can be proved detrimental to us (Buyers) in future.

You can mail to lloyed.mendoncagmail.com

would highly appreciate.

Forget the clauses important thing is IB has not have clarify yet if flats are freehold or leasehold also most buyers are NRI's so flat will be vacant most of the time and there is extra charge from IB for vacant flat

Comment

Originally posted by lloyedm View Post
                Item No. : New case – 02
                File No. :
                Category : 8(a) – Cat. B
                Previous consideration/s : ---
                Project proponent : Diana Infrastructure Ltd. (Indiabulls Real Estate)
                Consultant : M/s Ultra Tech Environmental Consultancy & Laboratory
                Name of the project and location : "Indiabulls Greens" at Village Kon & Arivali, Taluka Panvel, Dist. Raigad – A rental housing project.
                Brief details (as per the proposal):
                Total plot area =114610 sqmt, Net plot area = 106215.96 sqmt, Total Construction Built up area = 793628.52 sqmt

Residential Bldgs: 3 Nos(b+LG+UG+P+36), 13 Nos.(B+LG+UG+P+37), 2 Nos.( b+LG+UG+P+42)

Commercial Bldgs :1 No.( b+LG+UG+P+3 floors of mall having multiplex with 1320 seats & 4 to 14th floors of office area)

Rental Bldgs: Residential – 11 Bldgs of G+19 with 6141 flats & 8 shops
                Balwadi – 3 in each bldg, i.e 33 balwadi Welfare Center - 3 in each bldg, i.e 33 balwadi
                Society offices – 1 in each bldg, i.e. 11 Society offices

Decision:
                The project site falls in U-II zone outside Panvel Municipal Corporation limits.
                The project proponent has not submitted details regarding demolition of existing structures and plot details.
                Documentary details regarding confirmation of water supply from MJP are not submitted.
                On the basis of the preliminary discussions and presentation made by the project proponent, it was decided that the committee will study the documents submitted by the project proponent and also convene a visit to the project site, as soon as possible.
                The project proponents should furnish the following details in the mean time.
                1. The tenement density in sale and in rental part is over 2000/ha, which is unacceptable and
                needs drastic reduction.
                2. List of required amenities and those proposed, with details.
                3. Infrastructure like water supply, drainage, roads, transport, electric supply available.
                4. Whether Municipal services are available?
                5. Town planning department’s or Collector’s letter approving the scheme with permissible FSI, restrictions on heights etc.
                6. State of development in the surroundings.
                7. A large scale contour map showing proposals for plot development, proposed layout of internal roads, locations of STP etc.
                8. Attempts to reduce the total construction area to minimize congestion.
                9. Fire fighting facilities in such locality where no municipality exists and where a large population will stay.
                10. Proposals for phasing of work, if any.
                11. Details of availability of required infrastructure like roads, drainage system, municipal services etc.
                Where is the club house plan in sector-14 of Phase-II ??

Comment

Club Moss

Originally posted by GreenWorld View Post
                  Where is the club house plan in sector-14 of Phase-II ??

Hope it's not a publicity stunt to attract buyers on the point of having such a big clubhouse just outside the balcony. People wiuld high floor rise n PLC and get nothing in the end.

May be it keeps on shifting from one phase to another, once phase 2 bookings are done, it might shift to phase 3. Think what's the catch for phase 3. All the cream is in phase 2, I believe.

Comment

New Airport proposal

Hi All, Pls find the attached Proposaldetails of CIDCO for the new Airport at Panvel.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Airport Querry

Are they going to close the existing AIrport totally after the commissioning of the new Airport at Panvel. I am sure that after the new Airport at panvel the Property prices of IB Green shall be aroung 10K psf. I see the evaluations doubling by more than double of the good townships projects like IBGreens or HPG since presently no such township projects are there in the vicinity of Panvel. Also the Grand Mall coming up in IB Greens is just going to trigger the escalating Prices since there is no mall in and around Panvel. You have to go to Khargar only for any Mall visit which is min 20 to 25mins drive.ALso the Infrastructure development in and around Panvel is going to trgger the Realestate Privces after 02 to 03 years when they have taken some shape.The Six lane widening Project is going on in full swing which is a positive development for the Project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X