Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Hi

Wanted to know as per new plan bldg 2g is in phase 1 or 2 my old booking was in tower p booked in jan 2010 so does it count in phase 1 or 2

Comment

Even I am not happy with the new allotment given ,is it possible to book an apartment in phase 2 instead of phase 1 as an replacement.
      Any idea ?

Comment

I HAVE DONE THE SAME, I HAVE REQUESTED THEM TO MOVE ME TO PHASE 2 AS I COULDNT GET THE DESIRED LOCATION IN PHASE 1.

Originally posted by Sudhir.P.S View Post
        Even I am not happy with the new allotment given ,is it possible to book an apartment in phase 2 instead of phase 1 as an replacement.
        Any idea ?

Comment

What was the response from IB, was your request considered, or is it still under discussion.
          Do you have any updates on the construction progress of Phase 2, will it go through the same mess as Phase 1 since I had read through one of the article posted in the forum stating that there are still issues in Phase 2 with regards to approval.

Comment

Page 200

So we have now reached to page 200. !!Good achievement???!!

Comment

Booking??

So Monu_2011, did u make up u'r mind and go with the booking or just dropped the idea.

Pls tell about u'r plans.

Comment

Site status

Monu did u go and see the present construction state of IB???Ifyes please update us....

Comment

Thanks. Still thinking

Hello, I am still thinking that is it really worth all that pain? I have been reading on the internet about Panvel airport and there are few speculations around enviornment concerns. Also risk of floods in panvel etc. I know it will prove worthy after 5-7 years when airport would be operational. But i also current current pricing in india is not sustainable. 2BHK in 2014 asking 55L - 60L that also in Panvel? doesn't give me a good kick where average salary is 6 L for 28 to 32 age group! The return's in terms of rent aren't good either. Not sure if its worth risk taking.

Still sitting on the fence and watching :-) Thanks for asking !

Comment

whos buying

Guys please check the prices of real estate ... Rustomjees is asking for Rs 2 crs for a 2bhk at andheri dn nagar is it worth .. who has that much money and do u actually think it will even give 9 to 15 % returns going forward and uska maintainence is rs 9 including all taxes ..... thats abt more than 11k per month ...who can actually afford tht much IB is goin to be congested and no scope of appreciation

Comment

Gaurav,

People who buy the 2-3cr flats, do not have time to post on this forum, like you and me... - so, leave them alone & yes, there are tons of people who buy 2+ crore flats..

As for your comment " IB is goin to be congested and no scope of appreciation " - Feel sorry, that you missed the Bus. But, the fact remains that IB is still the best bet in panvel and those areas (depending what rate you booked it at)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X