I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
Reply
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New investor

    Hi All,
    I am thinking of taking a plunge and buying a 2BHK with IB. As of today the rate is 2900/sqf. As of now, i am looking at this from an investment point of view. I live in the US. My parents are actually doin the booking etc. They will be going to IB's vashi office in few hours.
    I had initially booked a flat in Casa Bella in dombivili, but backed out of it, thought panvel is a better bet.

    Any advice from anyone? Things to watch out for etc....

    Appreciate the input,
    Thanks,
    Vik
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikrocksus
    Hi All,
    I am thinking of taking a plunge and buying a 2BHK with IB. As of today the rate is 2900/sqf. As of now, i am looking at this from an investment point of view. I live in the US. My parents are actually doin the booking etc. They will be going to IB's vashi office in few hours.
    I had initially booked a flat in Casa Bella in dombivili, but backed out of it, thought panvel is a better bet.

    Any advice from anyone? Things to watch out for etc....

    Appreciate the input,
    Thanks,
    Vik


    They may show your the old master plan. Insist for a newer one so that you know where your particular building fits in.

    I do not think they will raise the price much in the next few weeks, so it may be better to ask for booking in phase 3. I have heard that phase 2 is 80% sold out. Ask them when phase 3 will start.

    Make some decisions beforehand, such as which 2BHK layout, numerology, garden facing-not facing, which floor and which building.

    I will say. don't rush. Ask for all details, come back, sleep over the details and then book tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    hi jia i alws find in forum that u r the one who gives all of us the best understanding how to go abt....thanks u rock..i alws trust ur word..coz i hav alws observed u first research and then then give the ideas..thanks...jia u have invest in 1bhk ya 2bhk in greens? Guys any1 having idea wen our phase 1 will start and our 2nd installment?
    CommentQuote
  • same question as peeya, what's the current asking rate/ sqft for india bulls - thanks
    CommentQuote
  • food for thought ,,,,the project has increased to 80 odd acres..wont we need a bigger skool & Hopital.....eagerly awaiting for the new plan to c wot the Ib guys have to offer now.
    Also it wudnt be a bad idea to have someone from IB customer support to join this group so it would be easier for us to clarify things.
    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • the rate

    Originally Posted by donkeykong
    same question as peeya, what's the current asking rate/ sqft for india bulls - thanks


    The rate so far is 2900/sft. And just so everybody knows, they are going to increase it to 3250/sft. I am still in the process of booking it at 2900. But since 80% is already sold, i am not getting much options.
    Thanks,
    Vik
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikrocksus
    The rate so far is 2900/sft. And just so everybody knows, they are going to increase it to 3250/sft. I am still in the process of booking it at 2900. But since 80% is already sold, i am not getting much options.
    Thanks,
    Vik


    It's typical marketing hype "90% is sold out and only few flats remaining."
    They might even shown booking (NOT stamp duty+registration) done by few brokers.
    Commit only if you think the property is right & affordable.

    Anyway, I will put money in ready-possession flat where you know what your're getting into.
    CommentQuote
  • We r in business

    From a reliable source, I am given to understand that they will break ground on 15th April. (Glad I got this information tdy n not on all fools day) Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    hi sagi its glad to know that work will start from 15th april..
    thats wonderfull news frm ur end..wat do u say jia..hope for the best...guys how did u all know that rate will go to rs-3250 /-per sq/ft..if it happens then we have done a good choice and perfect investment..
    bye cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sagi7
    From a reliable source, I am given to understand that they will break ground on 15th April. (Glad I got this information tdy n not on all fools day) Cheers


    Great job Sagi7 :). If you do get further inputs about booking agreement / registration, please do share with everyone.
    As Peeya noted, I presume it has turned out to be a good investment for some, so far. (For the short term investors, I will say start thinking of exiting & booking a profit).
    As regards the 3250 price, if it is true, I think it is a precursor to phase 3 or some nice masterplan changes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jiahome
    Great job Sagi7 :). If you do get further inputs about booking agreement / registration, please do share with everyone.
    As Peeya noted, I presume it has turned out to be a good investment for some, so far. (For the short term investors, I will say start thinking of exiting & booking a profit).
    As regards the 3250 price, if it is true, I think it is a precursor to phase 3 or some nice masterplan changes.


    Jia,
    First off, thanks for the advise the other day. Now, this is what is goin on: My parents were offered a flat on the 12th floor, which was costing me almost 45.26 lacs. Since for me, this is purely for investment purposes, i did not really care about the view etc, and i was hoping to get something around 40. Finally, there was some cancellation, and i was able to get something on the first floor (actually 3rd floor, as first two floors are for parking from what i understand). And yes, they confirmed they are increasing the price in few days, to 3250.
    I just cant help but wonder, i am here in the US, and still i am always puzzled by these crazy prices in bombay (I hate calling it mumbai still..;o) ) I wonder, how an avg mumbaikar..aam manus...avg janta...can afford these over the top prices....
    I havent done much research..and i am no expert by any means on any real estate issue....infact its kinda hard...being so far away from home...and trying to figure out everythin thats goin on back home...but....i reallyyyyyyy hope this doesnt end up where US did...with banks givin loans to just about everybody...and then..we all know what happened....rocked the entire world pretty much....the recession so to speak..did start from US....and majorly because of these banks...

    Anyways,,,,just sayin my mind out loud...thats all....
    IF anybody has any feedback, or thoughts, on, if i am doing the right thing, by getting a flat on 1st floor from investment purposes.....or if anybody has any comments or thots...on anything i said above...will be more than happy to know....
    Thanks,
    Vik
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitmady
    It's typical marketing hype "90% is sold out and only few flats remaining."
    They might even shown booking (NOT stamp duty+registration) done by few brokers.
    Commit only if you think the property is right & affordable.

    Anyway, I will put money in ready-possession flat where you know what your're getting into.


    Hey,
    I agree, its always safe, to invest in ready-possession flats, and given a choice, i wud do the same as well. But, sometimes, its all about calculated risk. Indiabull, to me seems like an interesting opportunity for the followin reason, and again, these are just my personal views, and may be absolutely bizzare..for some:

    1) With all the talks about metros, airport etc, if any of that actually happen, in few years, the rates will definitely go up (they have been already). And with airport, comes other infra structure developments and businesses. Hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, etc. And from investment purposes, that makes perfect sense.

    2) EVen if no airport etc ever come up, still, the bottom line is, bombay has become too polluted, conjusted and chaotic. And, population isnt gettin any better either, so ppl, will have no choice but to move outside the city.

    3) Even if airport doesnt come up, there is no choice, but to improve the transportation options, hence metro etc will definitely happen, and with that, ppl wudnt mind living away from the chaos and atleast be able to enjoy the weekends. And panvel being closer to lonavala, khanala etc, is a perfect get away.

    4) Personally, given a choice, and i am sure, there are quite a few who think the same, i would love to move to panchgani or some such place, away from the pollution and the chaos, but thats not the most practical thing to do, as we need to work/travel to the city regularly etc, and panvel that way, makes a bit of sense too. I know already, in few years, all this peace, pollution free life etc, that i have been harpin about, will probably wont last much in panvel either, as more and more people move there, but atleast till then we can enjoy. Same happend with powai, bunch of years back, when my friend first moved to lake castle in powai(hiranandani) life was heaven, today its chaotic and crazy.

    Anyways, again, just thinkin out loud...
    Thanks,
    Vik
    CommentQuote
  • Some thoughts

    the land on which greens is been planned to come up ( planned cause i was there 2 days back and there is no sign of anything happening) its not under nmmc, and hence it is not getting the preferrnce tht a kharghar and now ulwe will get....your views..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikrocksus
    Jia,
    I just cant help but wonder, i am here in the US, and still i am always puzzled by these crazy prices in bombay (I hate calling it mumbai still..;o) ) I wonder, how an avg mumbaikar..aam manus...avg janta...can afford these over the top prices....
    I havent done much research..and i am no expert by any means on any real estate issue....infact its kinda hard...being so far away from home...and trying to figure out everythin thats goin on back home...but....i reallyyyyyyy hope this doesnt end up where US did...with banks givin loans to just about everybody...and then..we all know what happened....rocked the entire world pretty much....the recession so to speak..did start from US....and majorly because of these banks...

    Anyways,,,,just sayin my mind out loud...thats all....
    IF anybody has any feedback, or thoughts, on, if i am doing the right thing, by getting a flat on 1st floor from investment purposes.....or if anybody has any comments or thots...on anything i said above...will be more than happy to know....
    Thanks,
    Vik


    Hi Vik,

    It's not just you, everyone is amazed by the real estate prices in Mumbai.
    As in any free market, price is a function of demand and supply.
    - Mumbai has scarce land
    - The economy of India (1.2 Billion) flows through Mumbai
    - Due to Globalization and huge economy, salaries for many professionals are matching those in USA and UK
    - India has a huge diaspora, who want to buy flats for investment and for retirement. Lakhs of onsite professionals just save the money to buy a flat back home.
    - Post-recession, India has a growth rate of 6%-9% as compared to 1%-2% in many western economies. Lot of investment is flowing in for the better returns. The rupee is still undervalued and all inward investments are expected to be beneficial.
    - Last but not the least, there is lot of speculation and builders are cashing in on it.

    The common man will definitely suffer but this is what happened in China 10 years ago and in western world 40 years ago. Its just a shame that our generation will bear the brunt:(. We will all need aamir's formula All izz well, to fool our heart all so very often:)
    CommentQuote
  • well said Jia......well all looks well if the booking rates move to 3250..;)...& like u said movin out time for short term investors ......looks like troubled times for the project then ......we will have suddenly plenty resales happening?
    CommentQuote