Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by sonu7778 View Post
    hi jia,
    well the guys frm vashi sales office told me we wud not have to pay the toll later, but i dont know how true that wud be .also in the next 2 phases there wud be a way to avoid the toll...this is wot was informed to me.
    That is good news Sonu. If it is true, it would be very nice.

Comment

HI

Hi jia and sonu even i got the same info there we dnt have to pay toll after or possesion..Coz they will provide some pass so lets see how far all this promises they can fulfill..JIA honestly according to me u are the perfect person to judge right things so far,so can u plz suggest have we done wise thought in our investment with indiabulls..Will we get vry good returns??will approval take more time..if u can suggest me as per ur knowledge plz do reply..

Comment

Does anyone know what is proposed in the 'future developments' shown in the master plan of the township? is that where the commercial complex, shops will come up?

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
          Hi jia and sonu even i got the same info there we dnt have to pay toll after or possesion..Coz they will provide some pass so lets see how far all this promises they can fulfill..JIA honestly according to me u are the perfect person to judge right things so far,so can u plz suggest have we done wise thought in our investment with indiabulls..Will we get vry good returns??will approval take more time..if u can suggest me as per ur knowledge plz do reply..
          Hi Peeya,

Thanks for the compliment but I think "no one can guarantee their judgement to be correct in today's world".

To me:

Value:

1) Panvel seems promising and good value. Rs. 12,000 for Goregaon west congestion just means that people will start appreciating navi mumbai & Panvel someday.

Panvel:
          • A railway terminus for long distance trains and with good link to thane and cst.
          • Airport seems quite probable
          • Mumbai-Pune expressway is a big plus point
          • Mumbai-Goa, four laning/expressway, may come someday
          • Transarbour link, not so probable in short term, can boost the value hugely
          • SEZs, again probable, can bring jobs and add value
          • JNPT and its planned SEZ, adds value.
          • Water transport project, more probable and will add value

2) Indiabulls have a lot of hype and artificial money around them, but they can just turn out to be good developers. I think they have a great chance to be as big as DLF, they just have to be honest and professional.
          3) With the increased area, Indiabulls can develop a nice township like Powai.

Risks:
          1) The project is in a remote area
          2) Indiabulls do not seem to be very professional and honest

All-in-all I think that the current rate is justifiable for a remote suburb (Boisar commands similar rates), the infrastructure seems good and there is a chance that airport/transharbour/sez,... may eventually be a reality.

I cannot judge how Indiabulls will perform, but I am laying my trust with them.

-jia
          Last edited by jia001; February 15 2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Indiabulls' Mantralaya Project

Indiabulls' Mantralaya makeover contract in limbo:

Quote:
            "Nariman Point, one of world’s most expensive office markets, is expected to yield the government a windfall of Rs 12,500 crore if it decides to go ahead with a proposal to integrate the makeover of the area with that of Mantralaya.
            When bids were opened for the Mantralaya project last August, India Bulls had offered the highest, Rs 1,400 crore, for executing the project in return for rights to commercially exploit a four-acre plot. The project, however, was ridden with controversy and was stayed by the Chief Minister on the eve of the Assembly elections. Revised plans show that instead of involving a developer, if the government were to merge the project with its Nariman Point revamp plan, it would reap a profit eight times higher.
            The Mantralaya project was drawn up by the PWD while the Nariman Point plan is under the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), the planning agency for the Backbay area. As per the revised plans now awaiting the CM’s approval, both are to be carried out by the MMRDA as a composite Rs 3,500-crore project."

Bad Luck for Indiabulls project in Delhi too:

Indiabulls wants to pull out of slum rehab project

With the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Delhi government’s Environment department involved in a legal tussle over whether a part of land earmarked for Tehkhand Slum Rehabilitation project is part of the ridge, the project is unlikely to see light of the day soon.
            As a result, real estate company Indiabulls, which was to carry out the project, has written to the DDA seeking refund of Rs 450 crore along with interest.
            The letter also asks the company to be allowed to pull out of the project.
            In 2006, the DDA had auctioned off 11.8 acres in Tehkhand, an area adjoining the Tughlakabad greens in South Delhi, to a consortium of DLF and Indiabulls real estate for Rs 450 crore. Indiabulls bought out DLF’s stake in the project for an undisclosed amount two years later.
            “As per our agreement, the consortium was to seek all statutory clearances before they began work on the project. They got all major clearances but the matter got stuck when the Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) contested that some parts of the property were technically a part of the ridge,” a senior DDA official explained.
            Last edited by jia001; February 17 2010, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Hi jia i am vry thankfull to u to make me bit confident for mine investment..i hope we will get good out of our investment...lets all of us be vry positive..jia wenever u get intimation for the installment plz let me know...thanks once again for ur superb explanation..u Rock

Comment

any more news people .....??

Comment

Project start date

IB guys keep on giving month end dates for project start date so if you to speak to them now they will cite Feb end as start date as was the case in the month of Nov, Dec and Jan. How does one make them accountable?

Comment

its ok i guess ,, as long as they r not askin for anymore money...

Comment

accountable

They will be made accountable once they give us the agreement papers.
                      After that if they are not able to deliver within the timeliness , they need to pay us back our 5 - 8% deposit as fine.

All these claue will be mentioned in the agreement papers.

Ashky

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X