Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

1% Vat Demand note

Hey I just received demand note grom IB for payment of 1% Vat on full purchase value to be deposited by 12.11.10. I donot know what is to be done. Can other guys guide me on this if this is tenable.

Comment

Originally posted by gauravm_022 View Post
      Guys please check the prices of real estate ... Rustomjees is asking for Rs 2 crs for a 2bhk at andheri dn nagar is it worth .. who has that much money and do u actually think it will even give 9 to 15 % returns going forward and uska maintainence is rs 9 including all taxes ..... thats abt more than 11k per month ...who can actually afford tht much IB is goin to be congested and no scope of appreciation
      Gaurav, why do you think IB-Greens Panvel is going to be congested ? I'm sure price is going to appreciate in this project in long run.

Comment

hmm

I believe tht the prices have run up very fast ...They started the bookin at 2200 then in a few days at 2400 then 2600 and then they stopped for a long time at 2950.. then 3150 and then whn airport got clearance they jacked up the rate to 4000... I knw many investors ( whn it was 2200 at tht time one person had a bag full of cheques - a big party i guess) .. so all investors ....whn its time to exit they wont get many buyers so they wud automatically get their prices down.. im an investor in orchid ozone by db and casa bella ...waitin for a good price to exit

Comment

Hi

In layout plan there is sector 1 to 5 is all the sector in phase 1 or also some in phase 2

And has any one got booking in Bldg 2g if yes how much money has been demanded till date

What is service tax

Comment

Current Price ! good buy

hi, can you please advisw what is the good bet for phase 2 in terms of the floor rise and per sq ft?

Many Thanks,
            x

Comment

Sector 4 & 5 Update?

Hi,

Does anyone have an update on the construction of buildings in Sector 4 and Sector 5.

One of my friend who has also booked in Sector 4, has received a notice for payment up to slab 9.

Appreciate any updates you guys have...

regards

Comment

Vat Payment

Hey I m worried abouy 1% Vat Payment to IB, Has anyone also got the call. Is it mandatory to pay the builder 1%VAT. Someone pls guide me???

Comment

I recd. too and I paid it as well. I checked with guys who have booked with other builders in Navi Mumbai and most of them have been asked to pay VAT. VAT is supposed to be paid by builder but they pass it to the customers. so i guess we have no option but to shell out additional 1%

Comment

Originally posted by sksingh_pan View Post
                    Hey I m worried abouy 1% Vat Payment to IB, Has anyone also got the call. Is it mandatory to pay the builder 1%VAT. Someone pls guide me???
                    Hi,

I have received a letter for the same and yes it is required to be paid. I will be paying this week.

Cheers

Comment

Please Advice

Hi guys, this is Ashish here, i am a new panvel resident and eventually started to work for a good company. From past few weeks got interested in Real Estate and started to look for good property in Navi Mumbai. I liked the plans of Indiabulls Panvel but after referring this site i m damn confused here. Please advice seriously if its logical at all to put hard earned money into this property. as i cannt even think about getting into trouble at this stage of life. i am thinking to buy a 2BHK flat here, the Large one. Some one said earlier tht they changed the entire plans and all. so wot is the fresh plan then??? is it the same that is available on their website??
                      plus are they charging abt the Car parking n all stuff too?? if i m not mistaken any builder cannot just take any amount on the name of parking charges and all as the High Court has passed a statement regarding the same favoring the residents. But wanno know expert advice in the same. Plus what points i must ask them(Indiabulls) once i visit them. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X