3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Why Full Amount

Originally posted by capt.vishal View Post
    Hi,

I have received a letter for the same and yes it is required to be paid. I will be paying this week.

Cheers
    But then Capt.Vishal u see that the entire payment is beingmade as per intslaments and they should raise the demand progressively in slab. But they have raised invoice for the 1% on the entire Purchase Value. Is it fair to take the entire paayment at one shot when u know that the entire payment is due to be received in 01 and half years time.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by sksingh_pan View Post
      But then Capt.Vishal u see that the entire payment is beingmade as per intslaments and they should raise the demand progressively in slab. But they have raised invoice for the 1% on the entire Purchase Value. Is it fair to take the entire paayment at one shot when u know that the entire payment is due to be received in 01 and half years time.

regards
      Hi,

In my case I have already made the full payment to IB after taking the ADF so I have to anyways pay the 1% VAT on registration. But for the others you have a point which is very valid and you should get clarification from IB.

Regards

Vishal

Comment

Service Tax

Any update on service tax? IB is asking for service tax also. Has anybody pais service tax and at what rate?

Comment

Price check and Cark Parkign

hi, Hope you are doing good. Can you please let me know what is the rate they have quoted you in the recent times?

I am also looking to book there in phase 2. It will be great if you can let me know thier per sq ft rate and floor rise.

Also, why are they still charging 4 Lakhs for the car parking?
          Builders can not sell stilt parking areas – Supreme Court - Accommodation Times

Thanks,
          x

Comment

Monu,

Builders can still sell car parks along with a flat... Basically what it means is, if the builder has already sold all the flats (along with car parks) and there are car parks still available, it means he cannot sell them later under any registered agreement or otherwise.. as independent units..

One more thing, they cannot sell open space as car parks as these are already considered it in the loading as common space.

Originally posted by monu_2011 View Post
            hi, Hope you are doing good. Can you please let me know what is the rate they have quoted you in the recent times?

I am also looking to book there in phase 2. It will be great if you can let me know thier per sq ft rate and floor rise.

Also, why are they still charging 4 Lakhs for the car parking?
            Builders can not sell stilt parking areas – Supreme Court - Accommodation Times

Thanks,
            x

Comment

Thanks

Thanks alot. Can you please also put some light on the phase 2 ongoing rates? Per SQ Ft and Floor Rise

Cheers

Comment

Why every1 goes quiet?

Once again :-

Can you please also put some light on the phase 2 ongoing rates? Per SQ Ft and Floor Rise

Comment

Itna Sannata Kyun he bhaiiiii............

Itna Sannata Kyun he bhaiiiii............

Comment

Originally posted by krsh20 View Post
                    Hi guys, this is Ashish here, i am a new panvel resident and eventually started to work for a good company. From past few weeks got interested in Real Estate and started to look for good property in Navi Mumbai. I liked the plans of Indiabulls Panvel but after referring this site i m damn confused here. Please advice seriously if its logical at all to put hard earned money into this property. as i cannt even think about getting into trouble at this stage of life. i am thinking to buy a 2BHK flat here, the Large one. Some one said earlier tht they changed the entire plans and all. so wot is the fresh plan then??? is it the same that is available on their website??
                    plus are they charging abt the Car parking n all stuff too?? if i m not mistaken any builder cannot just take any amount on the name of parking charges and all as the High Court has passed a statement regarding the same favoring the residents. But wanno know expert advice in the same. Plus what points i must ask them(Indiabulls) once i visit them. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks !
                    At the current price they are offering, I believe it's foolishness to enter + their management is not steady & very hap hazard ways although overall I believe in the long run you may profit out of it becoz of Panvel as an area being developed but you got to stay longer with them then.. Instead I believe HIRANANDANI PALACE GARDENS is a better option at current levels. Disclaimer : I am owner of HPG Panvel & my opinion abt IB is purely personal after detailed study abt them since last few years. I never trusted them & will never ever trust them. Thnx

Comment

HIRANANDANI PALACE GARDENS

HIRANANDANI PALACE GARDENS is on the lease land which will create a panic in few years time when you try to re-sale. Also it is 8km inside.

you benefit only from HIRANANDANI brand and thier construction quality.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X