Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by peeya View Post
    As per my knowledge they have reduced prices.... NO..But this offer is like no plc no park charges no floorrise but with conditions like, above 24thfloors and if u pay full payment like ADF. then they r giving rate of something 4350/-PSF and if u pay slabwise then rate is around5000/-PSF this is the actual meaning of their advertisement....
    It is for Phase-I unsold flats only. There is no mention of waiving off parking charge. In order to avail this offer, you need to take home loan from Indiabulls Finance at 11% interest rate for 20 years. You don't have to pay any pre-EMI till posession (that's the good part).

Comment

Whether thier call for making mass sales is on account of Marathon Nexzone or the bigger picture could be that this may just be the beginning of reversal of the long-awaited price drop. One will have to wait and see!

Comment

Originally posted by ni1977 View Post
        With Marathon nexzone in competetion at Panvel, Indiabulls has waived off floor rise, PLC & Car park charges. (see today's property times supplement with TOI)

hi can u pls send d link....

Comment

Paid VAT

Hi All,

Finally paid 1% VAT.

Regards

Comment

Up And away

Prop prices are goin beyond reach builders like rahejas india bulls hiranadan etc are ready to provide heavy discoun if u r ready to pay 100% upfront.... this shows whts their position ...still prices are just goin high and high

Comment

link to IndiaBulls Advt in Times Property

Originally posted by bolara View Post
              hi can u pls send d link....
              The link to IndiaBulls Advt in Times Property:

Article Window

Comment

any body book shop in indiabull mall at panvel
                i have book a shop at foodcourt on 3rd floor at 6000 rate
                if share if any more shop booked

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pra123abc View Post
                  any body book shop in indiabull mall at panvel
                  i have book a shop at foodcourt on 3rd floor at 6000 rate
                  if share if any more shop booked

thanks
                  What is the total area and cost of the shop ? I am also interested in buying one.

Comment

loading in marathon nexgen Panvel

Does anyone have any idea of carpet area in a 2bhk flat in marathon nexgen panvel? I found they have superbuiltup of 800,900 & 1000 sq ft for 2bhk flats. Even at same rate of 4350 Psf, 2bhk flat in marathon nexgen might workout cheaper compared to IB. IB has very heavy loading.

Also the IB agreement states that the carpet area is excluding common areas/ flower beds/ dry areas but includes balcony. I am not able to add up the areas to that mentioned in agreement.
                    In the end i feel we will end up in dispute as the carpet area mentioned in agreement will not match with actual carpet area of flat. The lower floor owners will get less carpet area while the upper floor owners will get more carpet area as the size of walls reduce with height.

Comment

Originally posted by singh_isking View Post
                      Does anyone have any idea of carpet area in a 2bhk flat in marathon nexgen panvel? I found they have superbuiltup of 800,900 & 1000 sq ft for 2bhk flats. Even at same rate of 4350 Psf, 2bhk flat in marathon nexgen might workout cheaper compared to IB. IB has very heavy loading.

Also the IB agreement states that the carpet area is excluding common areas/ flower beds/ dry areas but includes balcony. I am not able to add up the areas to that mentioned in agreement.
                      In the end i feel we will end up in dispute as the carpet area mentioned in agreement will not match with actual carpet area of flat. The lower floor owners will get less carpet area while the upper floor owners will get more carpet area as the size of walls reduce with height.
                      IB sales people claim that the loading is 33% only. Whereas if you add up the carpet area from the floor layout, it shows 40% loading !!! I'm also puzzled !!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X